STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
ill66t3.png
Dayananda Seth The #IndianDefenseIndustry's catalogue has been updated with new prices and new products! @DayanandaSeth
mbJ9mqj.png

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
Emmanuel Macron French Republic welcomes all nation with open arms except one nation in particular does not want to be friends with France. No Problemo!! The diplomatic climate must go on. Anyways, Foreign Ministry announced Security Alert for one particular nation. France wants to be friends with all nations. Make French Republic Great Again!! @RealPresidentMacron
mbJ9mqj.png

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
Emmanuel Macron Indian think they come and go to France, smoke pipes and backstab the religion. No Chance!! I want these Indians back in underwater so that Indian can do only dance and dance with boats. A country (India) with backstabing culture always stabs other nations in the world. We don't take orders from you. We give orders. On a side note those country who are calling me Jesus or Zombee or whatever, it's time to tell them I am human. Voodoo does not exist in French Republic. #IndiansOut. Make French Republic Great Again. @RealPresidentMacron
mbJ9mqj.png

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
ill66t3.png
Friedrich IV I can't say that I approve of what you're saying, @RealPresidentMacron. I would expect better of a politician. Consider our meet-and-greet in Potsdam cancelled until further notice. #MannersMakethMan @KönigsVonPreußen
mbJ9mqj.png

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
ill66t3.png
Palak Naidu After the extreme racist comment made by the 'democratically elected' president of France, it is clear that France is not a safe place for anyone who is not French. A travel ban has now been issued upon France and all Indian civilians are hereby recalled from any French territory. We also recommend that all nations be extremely careful with France's clear hostility. @PalakNaidu
mbJ9mqj.png

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
President Goodluck Jonathan All of Nigeria Mourns together after the attacks of today. We stand united against terrorism, and pledge to restore law and order. We will rebuild. We are strong together. #NigeriaTogether @THEPresidentJonathan
mbJ9mqj.png

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
The Republic of Argentina expresses its most sincere condolences to Nigeria and offers its support in fighting terrorism.
#NigeriaTogether @THEPresidentJonathan
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Pedro Sánchez I would like to offer my sincere condolences to the people of Nigeria and I will be making contact with the Nigerian Government as soon as possible to offer our assistance if they require it. Terrorism has no place in this world and Spain will strive to bring peace to every single country. #NigeriaTogether @sanchezcastejon
mbJ9mqj.png

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Shinzo Abe I would like to express my deepest condolences on the horrific attack of September 19 in the Northern Provinces of Nigeria, in which many were killed. @ShinzoAbe
mbJ9mqj.png

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
Emmanuel Macron I would like to express my deepest condolences on the horrific terror attack in Nigeria. French Republic always stand with you and together we will fight against terrorism. We also need to make Europe safer. @RealEmmanuelMacron
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Swedish Military Intelligence In response to the devastating terror attack in New York City the Swedish Terror Threat Advisory has been raised to ‘SEVERE’ - a credible and ethical test has concluded and it has been deemed necessary for the public to take significant caution and report any suspicious activity to the police and security services. @swemi
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Aftenposten "Fixing The Suicide Epidemic in Our Country" OP/ED by Trond Sno. Tap here to read @Aftenposten
mbJ9mqj.png

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
French Ministry of Foreign Affairs Due to recent political climate event, the French Republic Foreign has updated Global Foreign Affairs and check your relationship status. Make French Republic Great Again. @RealFrenchieMOFA
mbJ9mqj.png

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
French Ministry of Foreign Affairs France Ministry of Europe & Foreign Affairs has proudly announced Visa application and It is available on www.diplomatie.gouv.fr. Countries wishes to apply must contact this website and apply for visa. Visa will be considered case by case basis. @Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, France
mbJ9mqj.png

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Serbian Superman Just rolled up into Pristina with the Squad. Come to find out that a bunch of terrorists can't do the job of a Security Force @SquatLikeSlav
mbJ9mqj.png

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
President Davidovic Proud to introduce legislation @SerbParliament placing 20-25yr sentences on Illegal Logging. @PresidentSerbianUnion
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Dr. Holt Congratulations to the Kingdom of Sweden for being the world ice hokey champion! @LeifHolt
mbJ9mqj.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien