STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to Germany

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Secret & Encrypted

To: Guido Westerwelle, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany
Cc:
Subject: Diplomatic Correspondence

Dear Mr Westerwelle,

It is with much pleasure that I have been tasked with contacting you. We are pleased to see the return of a stable and democratic government to Germany. In the past we have seen too many radical, though luckily short-lived government. Many following a similar ideology of the NSDAP. We sincerely hope that your government can deliver your people and Europe the stability and prosperity they so desperately require. Europe has seen too much bloodshed over that past decade, it is now time to forge a new peaceful future.

With that I would like to officially congratulate your governments electoral victory and hope to cooperate with you in the years to come. Germany has always been a valuable partner to the Netherlands and we hope to continue that relationship.

Yours Sincerely,

Leopold Albronda
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of the Netherlands

✆ +31 (0)70 34 84 848

✉ buza@rijksoverheid.nl

■ Rijnstraat 8, 2515 XP The Hague

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018

Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Encrypted: Level 3

To: Leopold Albronda, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Cc:
Subject: RE Diplomatic Correspondence

Herr Albronda,

It is on the behalf of Frau Merkel & the rest of the Federal Government that I give thanks to your compliment. It means much to democracy that Germany has finally returned to its proper place in Europe: a federal republic with its ties strictly in democracy. Though, I will say that sentiment for a difference in governance is still quite strong among both members of the Bundestag and among members of the general public. I do not doubt that the days of Germany as a federal republic are numbered, and have been for years now; it's unfortunate, but it is the truth, and whatever comes next, here is to hoping that the next phase of governance picked by the German people is one that isn't hateful or conquest-hungry.

Now, in regards to future relations with the Netherlands, the Federal Republic of Germany would be honored to cooperate with the Netherlands in whatever endeavors may come next. Whether that may be in the General Assembly, the development of new military equipment, or even something as simple as the diplomatic missions between our two countries.

Sincerely,
Guido Westerwelle
Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

✆ +49 30 18170

✉ guido@auswaertiges-amt.de

■ Werderscher Markt 1, 10117 Berlin

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Secret & Encrypted

To: Guido Westerwelle, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany
Cc:

Dear Mr Westerwelle,

The Netherlands has not closed it's diplomatic mission in Germany, we are unaware of the situation of your diplomatic missions. If you however have closed them, then we would welcome their return.

I must voice my governments concern with the rise of certain parties in Germany, most worrying the Neue Europa-Partie. We feel that the rise of these parties is a threat to the stability and peace we seek on the European continent. Their actions could push Europe to another war, we hope your government keeps a close eye on them. We are certain that the German people, after dozens of government changes since 2001 including multiple fascist and communist regimes, are sick of conflict and will seek prosperity through peace and cooperation.

As for cooperation, we would like to seek the establishment of a Fair-Trade Agreement between our nations to expand business opportunities between our nations. I believe the signing of such a document would be mutually beneficial. Could I hear your thoughts on the matter?

Yours Sincerely,

Leopold Albronda

✆ +31 (0)70 34 84 848

✉ buza@rijksoverheid.nl

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018

Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Encrypted: Level 3

To: Leopold Albronda, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Cc:
Subject: RE Diplomatic Correspondence

Herr Albronda,

Our diplomatic missions remain closed in the Netherlands, thanks to the efforts of the previous administrations. However, Frau Merkel is willing to ensure a reopening of any former consulates and the former Embassy in the Hague, if not to atone for the previous administrations, then in hopeful attempts to bring Europe closer together, rather than to drive each other apart.

In regards to the rise of certain parties within the German government, this is nothing new. The Neue Europa Party is certainly concerning, and reminds many of the NSDAP, but the Chancellor is certain that the German people will make the right choice. I, myself, am uncertain, and am frankly hopeful that a more peaceful political party comes in to stabilize the government and give everyone some of what they want, such as a stronger military, more effective government, and matters pertaining to the Länder and their independence; however, I can only hope. I cannot tell the future.

As for the establishment of a free trade agreement, I have the authority to accept the agreement, but I would first like to know what main exports you would provide Germany with. This is to ensure that we are not being too hasty in our decision. You surely understand, correct?

Sincerely,
Guido Westerwelle
Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Germany

✆ +49 30 18170

✉ guido@auswaertiges-amt.de

■ Werderscher Markt 1, 10117 Berlin

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Secret & Encrypted

Cc:

Dear Mr Westerwelle,

Please feel free to occupy your embassies former residence at 'Groot Hertoginnelaan 18-20, 2517 EG Den Haag'.

I will forward you the Dutch standard Fair-Trade Agreement, we will need to come to a mutual agreement of the tariff level, which is all honesty my government would prefer to see at 0%. As for our main exports they are as follows:

1. Machinery including computers
2. Organic chemicals
3. Optical, technical, medical apparatus
4. Pharmaceuticals
5. Electrical machinery, equipment

Of course I understand your need to discuss this with your government, and I give you all the time you require.

Yours Sincerely,

Leopold Albronda

✆ +31 (0)70 34 84 848

✉ buza@rijksoverheid.nl

NagandEmerald

Aug 18, 2018
The Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs would CC the encrypted messages to the Chancellery & President's Office, as well as send a proposal on taking the Free Trade Agreement to the Bundesrat: a matter that would need to be discussed by the Bundestag if accepted. To the Netherlands, the Federal Foreign Office would privately send a confirmation via fax of the reopening of the Embassy in the Hague as well as the Consulate–General in Amsterdam, and would request a sign–off of approval for both diplomatic missions to be effectively reopened, with potential for another Consulate–General to be opened in Rotterdam if needed.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II