STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to the United States

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence
Kingdom of the Netherlands

Recipient: John Glass, Secretary of Defence, United States of America (Odinson)
Cc:
Subject: Rotterdam Coast Guard Station
Attachment: Status of Forces Agreement | Coast Guard Station Rotterdam Agreement
Classification:
CONFIDENTIAL

Your Excellency,

It is with great pleasure that I reach out to you with the hope of being able to take the next step on the realisation of both Rotterdam Naval Base and Rotterdam Coast Guard Station. As we look towards the beginning of construction, I am hoping that we can use this opportunity to finalise the agreements between our two countries.

In particular this would relate to a general Status of Forces Agreement, which would apply to all forces whenever they are hosted by our respective governments. With such an agreement I hope that we will be able to lay a foundation for ever closer military cooperation. Secondly, would be a more specific agreement relating to the establishment of Rotterdam Coast Guard Station.

Attached to this email you will find drafts of the two documents I have previously mentioned. I look forward to hearing your feedback and would be open to organising a phone call to discuss these details more promptly should you so desire.

Yours Sincerely,

Henk Kamp
Minister of Defence