STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Phone call to Britain

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Wonderful, I am pleased to see our economies coming even closer together. The Netherlands also maintains a merchant fleet of Philippine made vessels, however we are planning on expanding the operations of Damen Shipyard Group to take over as primary provider for our merchant fleet. I am saying this just to inform you that we may need to update our route at a later date."

The minister would smile
"The MV Dragoon, a suitable name I must say."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The British Representative smiled and nodded "Yes, Dragoon felt fitting given the history between the UK and the Netherlands during the Civil War. It just felt.. right. Any changes to the route, we'd just ask that you speak to our Trade Secretary to inform us, but it should not be a problem." There was a short pause as the delegate read through his notes "To be honest, there's not much more on my agenda. Is there anything you'd like to discuss?" he asked, raising his head to face the Dutch.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, I do have one more thing I wish to bring up, specifically on the note of the Dutch Civil War. We would like to invite a British delegation, hopefully led by Mr Price, to come to the Netherlands in October for a remembrance event. Could this be arranged?"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"We will try to contact Jamie Price, the last we heard, he was happily relaxing in Hawaii.." he paused, "But, I am certain Jericho Bourne and other members of the British Government would be very happy to attend and pay their respects. It's clear the Civil War was a big part of both of our countries, and a big involvement in our developed friendship today. No doubt those involved from the British Armed Forces may also wish to attend, so we could also accommodate for that."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I would like to thank you for your efforts, we are simply trying to honour those who gave their lives for our freedom. Once you have further information please forward it to my office and all arrangements will be made."

"Other than that I have nothing else to discuss at this time, I once again would like to offer my condolonces to the families who lost their loved ones."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Of course, not a problem. Thank you for your condolences, and your time to speak to me. I have nothing more to bring forward at this time, but I will make sure to keep you informed of the issues with Iran and this new Al-Mutahida group.".. unless anything more was mentioned, the British Delegate would offer his farewells before ending the call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89