STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Norway]: Message for Sweden

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

KINGDOM OF NORWAY

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Stefan Löfven, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Sweden

With the recent election in Norway coming to a conclusion which has resulted in my election as the new Prime Minister of Norway, I am writing to you today to reiterate my support and reassurance that Norway seeks to remain a member of the Nordic Council. Under the previous government, Norway was a founding member and I am proud of the previous government for supporting and excelling an organisation as far as it has been taken so far. I would like to ask for your intentions, are you going to keep the organisation active with the organisation working with the new Norwegian Government or is it your intention to disband it?

I would also like to thank the Swedish Government for passing on intelligence relating to the French deployment towards Norwegian waters, something that we totally did not expect from the French Republic and this shows that Scandinavian co-operation is something that our governments can both work on, together. I would like to meet with you, or a member of your government at the earliest possible convenience or a video call could work if travelling is not something you are able to do at this current time.'

I look forward to hearing from you, or your government soon.

Erna Solberg
Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Norway​
Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

Dearest Erna Solberg,

I write to congratulate you on your recent appointment as Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Norway, through recent times we have historically had one of, if not the, strongest alliances in the world with your kingdom and we absolutely intent to continue our unconditional support as we move forward with progressing our nations. I am excited and curious to see how your government moves forward with Norway to push it back to the very peak of the world stage where your government once stood under the previous administration. It will take drive, commitment and dedication.

The Nordic Council remains operational and you are absolutely welcome to assume your founding member position you formally held - at the very forefront of our governments agenda is the continued support for the Nordic region not only in defence but also sociological sectors. Sharing of intelligence, particularly of perceived threats as a result of detection by the worlds largest Strategic Defence Network, forms part of our commitment to the Nordic Council and its workings.

At present Sweden is undergoing one of the largest national security reviews in it's history and as a result I am under strict instruction not to travel unnecessarily pending adequate security measures being in place. I am happy to video call with you at a time of your earliest convenience where we can properly discuss the future of our relationship.

Regards,
Stefan Löfven
Prime Minister of Sweden
Kingdom of Sweden

Zak

Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
From the confines of her office, the Norwegian Prime Minister would dial her Swedish counterpart on an encrypted line as she leaned back in her chair awaiting an answer from the Swedish Prime Minister.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Equally the Prime Minister of Sweden, Stefan Löfven, would be seated in his office with the Swedish flag hanging proudly behind him on a polished brass flagpole. The call is encrypted to an appropriate level and the room cleared of personnel prior to the meeting going ahead.

"Prime Minister, a pleasure to be speaking to you, are you well?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Erna Solberg leaned back into her plush office chair as she took a sip from the glass on her desk, which contained some water. She smiled upon seeing the Swedish Prime Minister appear on her screen.

"Prime Minister, the pleasure is all mine. I'm glad we could speak on such short notice and I trust everything is good in Sweden with your security review? I am also well, how are you?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I am glad you've noticed, our national security initiative is going very well with the support of British and United States manufacturers to give us the vest latest in technological advancements. I am keen to see further development with the National Security Office - I am very well, I am glad to see a new flourishing government within our historic sister nation. Tell me, Prime Minister, what are your plans with Norway?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Although we have conflicting policies, the previous government brought Norway to the world stage and we want to continue that with the current government. They made a good impression and it is our intent to do the same."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I have had a brief from the National Security Council, which sits within the Executive Office of the Prime Minister, whom inform me that they are eager to see the return of the 1st, 2nd and 4th Nordic Defence Fireteam from the 1st Nordic Air Defence Platoon back to their Temporary Operating Position in Grense and Kilboghavn, Norway. These two fireteams were essential parts to ensure the expansion of the Nordic Air Defence Company operating long range radar systems in the Nordic region - is this something you would permit the return of? We have already displayed the extreme strength of one of the largest surveillance networks in the world with the recent interception of French naval assets and we want to ensure we can echo this power in the air."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, this is something that our government would like to see the return of. Norway has always cooperated with Sweden in many different areas and the defence of the Nordic region is something that our governments should both take an interest in. Is there anything that Norway can do to facilitate and make the Swedish personnels jobs more easier and more welcoming to Norway?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Good! Well, I would like to explore the opportunity to discuss freehold sale of the small amount of land held by the Swedish Strategic Defence Network, this will prevent the possibility of us losing access to Norway should your government dissolve however preserve your option to ask us to leave should you so wish whilst you remain in power. Is this an option?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"This is something that we may consider down the line, I shall pass on the relevant details to the Ministry of Defence but I can assure you Prime Minister that our government will not be dissolving anytime soon. We are already planning our policies for the next general election in a few years time and myself and my government are her to stay."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I think I am confident in saying that the Department of Defence would be reluctant to deploy back to Norway without freehold agreement - if I were to draft an agreement that would give you adequate control whilst you remain in power, would you consider forwarding this to the Ministry of Defence as soon as possible? The movement of radars is not a cheap process and I need to ensure that adequate resilience is in place before we return to Norway."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Do you have said document drafted? I may be able to pass it onto Parliament for review if it is suitable to their standard."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Absolutely, I have forwarded this to you for viewing, I must stress though that we cannot continue to cooperate with the use of our Strategic Defence Network without this agreement being ratified. I think it's fair for both parties."

Document
Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We can agree to this agreement and I will have the Minister of Local Government and Modernisation coordinate with your Ministry of Defence in the coming days to begin the process of transferring the ownership of land to the Kingdom of Sweden."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Marvellous - Prime Minister I have faxed a carbon copy to your office, if I could receive your wet signature on this document then we can begin the formal process."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The document would be signed by the Norwegian Prime Minister on behalf of the Kingdom of Norway and the copy would be forwarded to the Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation for review and to make the necessary arrangements.

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Apologies Prime Minister, the Department of Defence has returned this document with Amendment A which includes Brattholmen island; it appears they miscalculated a gap in the Startegic Defence Network... I should stress that this addition is no more than what was in position with your previous government. Could you please read and include your ratification for the amendment included in the pretext, figure C and at the bottom of the agreement please?"

Document
Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The document would be signed by the Norwegian Prime Minister and a copy made for Norwegian records whilst the original document would be faxed over back to the Swedish Prime Minister.

Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II