STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Norway]: Message for the United Kingdom Royal Family

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
150px-Greater_royal_coat_of_arms_of_Norway.svg.png

Kingdom of Norway
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Queen Elizabeth II,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Norway, I would like to invite you to Norway on an official state visit where you and your family will spend time with the Norwegian royal family and undertake a number of activities such as an official state dinner between yourself and me. I understand that you may be busy and if a visit cannot be organised within the coming days, I would appreciate you coming to Norway at your earliest possible chance.

150px-Harald_V_of_Norway_Signature.svg.png

King Harald V of Norway
Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Office of the Marshal of the Diplomatic Corps
United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland

Recipient: Harald V, King of Norway; Jonas Gahr Støre, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Norway (Zak)
Cc: Lawrence Adams, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (Jamie)
Subject: State Visit
Attachment: -
Classification:
SECURE

Your Majesty,

I wish to extend Her Majesty The Queen's gratitude for the invitation to conduct a state visit to the Kingdom of Norway. The relationship between the Kingdom of Norway and the United Kingdom has always been close to The Queen's heart. I have been asked by Her Majesty to convey her sorrow for being unable to personally conduct a state visit, since due to the current situation in Canada, has rendered Her Majesty unable to travel. I wish to request whether it would be acceptable to Your Majesty that the Prince of Wales conducts the state visit in Her Majesty's stead.

If the aforementioned recommendation is acceptable to Your Majesty, then I have been charged with leading the talks between myself and a representative of Your Majesty's Government in order to discuss the finer details of the state visit.

Yours Sincerely,

Vice-Admiral Sir James Weatherall KCVO KBE
Marshal of the Diplomatic Corps

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear