STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Norway | Message to Denmark

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

utenriksdepartementet-niva2-engelsk.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Mr. Rasmus J. Nilsson, Minister for Nordic Cooperation JamieA
Cc:
Subject: Request for a meeting at Foreign Ministry Building, Jerusalem
From: Tian Østhus, Norwegian Minister for Nordic Cooperation

Good Morning Mr. Nilsson,

I am emailing to request a phone call to discuss the ongoing cooperation between our two great nations. As the Minister for Nordic Cooperation in Norway, I believe it is important that we maintain open lines of communication and work together to strengthen our relationship. I believe that the Nordic Council itself draws its strength through the bonds of brotherhood shared by each of the member nations.

In recent years, Norway and Denmark have enjoyed a strong partnership in various areas such as trade, security, and cultural exchange. However, I believe there is still more we can do to enhance our collaboration and deepen our understanding of each other's priorities and concerns. Not to mention that we have both spent time away from the forefront of the Nordic Council and how we plan to work within the Nordic Council in the coming future.

I am hoping that we can find a time in the coming weeks to discuss these matters further over the phone. I believe this will be an opportunity to share our thoughts and ideas and explore how we can further advance our shared goals.

Please let me know if this is something that interests you, and we can arrange a suitable time and date for our conversation.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kind regards,

Tian Østhus
Norwegian Minister for Nordic Cooperation
Kingdom of Norway

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

sPEan74.png

Security Clarification: Confidential & Secure

To: Minister for Nordic Cooperation, Tian Østhus (Tian.Østhus@regjeringen.no) | Vaka
Cc:
Subject:
From: Minister for Nordic Cooperation Rasmus J. Nilsson (Rasmus.Nilsson@um.dk)
Dear Minister Østhus

Thank you for your recent email, I can be available for the phone call that you requested at your earliest convenience. I do to agree that open communications between our two fine nations would better help the growing, Cooperation and to strengthen our relationship between two fine Nordic countries.

I do have to save that the Kingdom of Denmark has neglected theirs Nordic brothers and sisters however that is going to change within the coming years, the Kingdom of Denmark is going to support the Nordic Council with whatever it needs.

I look forward to the phone call and possibly a meeting in person in the near future between ourselves to continue the growth of the Nordic region.

Warmest regards,
Rasmus J. Nilsson
Minister for Nordic Cooperation

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of Denmark​

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Tian Østhus, the Norwegian Minister for Nordic Cooperation, sat in his office with his laptop open on the desk in front of him. He took a small of sip now cold cup of coffee that he had almost forgotten about. He was preparing for a secure call with his counterpart, the Danish Minister for Nordic Cooperation, Rasmus J. Nilsson. Just weeks ago he was in Isreal serving as the Norwegian Ambassador there, but now he sat in the familiar walls of a Norwegian Embassy in Copenhagen. Honestly, he loved the cold much more than the hot middle eastern sun.

Østhus adjusted his tie nervously, checking his appearance in the mirror on the wall. He wanted to make sure he looked professional and put together for the video call.

As he waited for the call to begin, Østhus reviewed the agenda and notes he had prepared for the meeting. He knew that the topics they would discuss were important for both Norway and the Netherlands, and he wanted to make sure he was fully prepared.

Finally, the secure call connected and Østhus greeted Minister Nilsson.

“Good Morning Minister Nilsson!”

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

As the phone rang, Nilsson took once last gulp of his iced coffee before clearing his throat and readjusting his tie. He answered the phoned and smiled, behind Nilsson, would be all the Nordic flags draped behind on gold posts

"Good morning Minister Østhus, hope you are well this fine morning? I hope things are well across the boarder?

Nilsson paused allowing his Norwegian counterpart to speak, Nilsson would open a pad and begun writing any valuable notes needed for the meeting
Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
I am doing quite well Minister Nilsson. I have just finished moving new staff and I into the embassy and we are ready to hit the ground running! I wanted to collect some up-to-date information about your new administration here in Denmark. Previously we have had little communication between our two nations, but we would like very much to change that. Over the past few months, there have been talks of a more united Europe which led to us hosting the Grand European Summit in Oslo. We sent invitations to your previous administration but received no reply. That being said we would much like for Denmark to be a part of these talks the next of which is set to take place in Amsterdam in a few months' time. What are your administration's thoughts on a more united Europe and what do you think should be the role of a European Union?

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Good to hear that you are quite well, and its wonderful news that you and your staff are getting settled in. We also wish to change the relationship between our two nations, we are very close neighbours and the previous administration, so what information do you require to update your records?" the Minister paused before continuing "We've also been contact by the Netherlands with regards to the European Union and from what I've heard the administration is in two minds about the organisation, we need to know a bit more and will attend the next summit before making a thorough decision, we just don't want to join another organisation that is defunct like the Global Assembly" the Minister awaiting for his counterpart to speak
Vaka