STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Paradise

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

18808728271_f7b616c473_b.jpg

Ultimately, the few that would learn about what happened here, would clearly see that this entire debacle originated from the actual Captain of the KMS Norge, The King's Royal Yacht, being ill and unable to captain the yacht. Instead, the second in command was the commanding officer and de facto captain for this "deployment" of the yacht. This man, First Officer Julian Brogger, just so happened to be a very close friend of the Crown Prince. First Officer Brogger had served in the Nordic Rangers with the Crown Prince until a serious injury in battle garnered him an impressive decoration for bravery, and a comfortable job as the first officer on the King's yacht. This trip, however, didn't include the King. On board was the Crown Prince, Enoch, his girlfriend, Lady Sophia Anker, and a number of their friends from Norway. All of which enjoyed to drink. The yacht's original destination was Malta, but that changed as they approached the island of Gibraltar.

"Did you know I've never been to the Caribbean?" Sophia had noted to Enoch out of nowhere.
Enoch, who was on his fourth cocktail, turned his head in amazement to his beautiful girlfriend. "You know I... I haven't either... We're going to the Caribbean!" he announced to the rest of the crew and their friends that were on deck. Everyone erupted in a drunken rage of cheers. Enoch rushed to the bridge, tripping several times along the way, to find his friend. Everyone on the bridge stood at attention as the Crown Prince walked in. Enoch, being so incredibly tall, couldn't stand upright and was instead hunched over which made it even harder for him to maintain his balance. The handsome young prince, who was wearing a Royal Navy hat, casually leaned over onto one of the female officers for balance. Her face lit up red like a camp fire as he pointed over to the First Officer.

"Brogger!" he said in a loud and official tone, minus the fact that he was slurring his words. The female officer lightly giggled.
Brogger turned from his charts to face Enoch. He stood at attention and saluted him. "Sir!" he shouted back, doing all he could not to laugh. Believe it or not, he had a few drinks in him, himself.

"Brogger, I've changed my mind. We're going to the Caribbean. Turn us around... Hurry before the Brits see us!" he said, pointing at Gibraltar.
Brogger was tipsy, but not entirely drunk. "But sir... I'm under orders to take you to Malta," he noted.
"Well..." Enoch said, delaying what he had to say as his mind tried to rationalize a defense. "I'm the Grand Admiral of the Royal Navy so... I'm issuing new orders!.. I can do that, right?" the Crown Prince said, turning his head to the fawning female officer who was wrapped under his arm.
"Um... Yes, Your Royal Highness, I think you can," she said, smiling nervously.
Brogger rubbed his face for a moment and nodded, "That's good enough for me!"

::::::::

The Spruance-class destroyer following the Royal Yacht was not captained by a drunk friend of the Crown Prince. They relayed the change of course back to the Royal Navy, who surprisingly okay-ed it. Besides the occasional refueling, the perfect whether conditions in the Atlantic would make the journey peaceful, at least for the sailors on the destroyer. The King, Prime Minister, and Council of State were too focused on internal politics to even realize that the Crown Prince was massively of course of where he and his friends were suppose to be going.

Multiple days later, during the night, they were approaching an island. Enoch and several other of his friends were shirtless as they were arm-wrestling on the top deck of the yacht. Waitresses were bring he and his friends, as well as Sophia and her friends, various drinks and simple, yet delicious, foods from the kitchen. While Enoch and his friends tried to showboat in front of their female compatriots, the only real impressive thing about them were their bulging muscles and drunk confidence. It got old eventually, and they went below deck to get ready for bed and watch a movie together. Meanwhile, Enoch and his friends stayed above deck. For the first time in years, the Crown Prince was plastered. As was the commanding officer of the ship, Brogger. The crew didn't know what to do, but as they could see some island in the distance, Enoch got a brilliant idea.

"Hey.. Hey.. HEY!" he yelled to get everyone's attention. Most of his friends and Brogger turned in his direction as the shirtless prince clapped his hands together. "Norway is cold... cold as fuck!" he proclaimed. The men cheered in agreement.
"What if... hey, hey fuck-face listen! John listen to this," he said, pointing to one of his friends who was joking with another. John put up his hands in surrender and listened.
"Okay boys, what if - get this - what if we invaded one of these islands and claimed it for Norway. We're in the Caribbean, it's not cold here. The entire country would love us for it," he said. "Everyone could go vacation to somewhere in Norway that was HOT with sweaty girls!" he said. Everyone burst out laughing as Enoch stood up and looked up into the darkness. It was about eleven at night.

"Brogger - what's that island right there? Who owns it?" Enoch asked as he pointed towards some lights in the open sea.
"Um.." Brogger said, honestly trying to remember the charts from when he started drinking that day. "I think that's... French? Or part of it is?" he said in momentary contemplation. He was right, part of the island was French.
"They'll surrender in ten minutes! Men, group up, we're forming a landing party!" he shouted. The men shouted loudly again in support. It was devised that the landing party would be small. It would consist of Enoch and Brogger, as well as their friend Trond Frost, who was the son of the Prime Minister and another of Enoch's closest friends. They used some grease from the engine room to put war paint on their faces and bare chests, and armed themselves with a bottle of scotch, a broom handle that was painted black with grease, and a Norwegian flag for Enoch to plant on the island. The rest of the men would stay on board in case they needed to act as backup for the landing party. Because they continued to drink, this terrible idea went forward.

The drunk Prince and his friends took one of the life boats and started the motor. They made it to the shore of the island, which was none other than St. Martin. Half of it was indeed French, but they weren't on the French side. The lifeboat landed on one of the most - but not the most - southern parts of the island. It was a small peninsula which had on it the ruins of an an old fort, "Fort Amsterdam". The place was deserted, but there were condos due north of the fort, about 150 meters away. Enoch struggled to read a historical marker which said that it was Fort Amsterdam. He struggled because of the darkness, and because of his intoxication. He hoisted the large Norwegian flag in the air, which was attached to a wooden flag pole, and struck it into the ground.
"I CLAIM THIS LAND FOR THE KING OF NORWAY!" he shouted to the full moon. Brogger and Frost exploded in masculine shouts and hollers as they beat their chests. Enoch gathered some wood from the beach and they started a fall fire outside one of the ruined buildings to warm themselves. The other men from the yacht could see their signal of success, and shouted in joy from the distance. It was midnight at this point, as Enoch took a massive swig from the 50 year-old scotch and looked happily into the fire.
@Dutchy

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Police Force of Sint Maarten received a 112 call complaining about the noise from one of the locals living on 'Little Bay Road', just north of Fort Amsterdam. A single car would be dispatched to the area to see if they could locate those responsible for the excessive noise. Arriving at Fort Amsterdam the officers would notice the light emitting from the fire they had started, they stepped out of their vehicles and made their way down towards the men.

Standing about ten meters from the men one of the officers cleared his throat, "Excuse me gentlemen, what seems to be going on here?"

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Enoch, First Officer Brogger, and Frost were sharing the bottle of scotch and singing Navy songs around the campfire as the police car showed up near Fort Amsterdam. They were having such a good time that they didn't notice the police car pulling up the road. The police officer pulled up to see the three shirtless men, with lines resembling poorly-drawn war paint drawn on their face and chests, singing and appearing to have a good time. Then, they noticed the police officer. Enoch stood up and said to the other two, "Don't worry, I'll handle this. I studied French back at the military academy."

"Bon-jower," Enoch said. "I am not sure how well you speak English, but you will learn soon. You will also learn Norwegian, I guess? We are an invasion party from Norway. I've just claimed this... this island for the King of Norway," he said, gesturing at the Norwegian flag which was still impaled into the ground, and gently moving in the breeze. "Bow down to your new prince!" Enoch said while he had trouble standing up straight.
"Yeah, bow!" Brogger said confidently in the background before taking another swig of scotch.
@Dutchy

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The two police officers glanced to each other as they listened to the drunks. Due to them being outnumbered they definitely needed at least another crew, so one of the officers took a few steps back and spoke into the radio, relaying back the information about their current situation. Due to their rash claims, the emergency control room decided to dispatch one of the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee units which operated on the island.

While the officers waited for their backup they kept a close eye on the drunk men. Ten minutes later a dark blue SUV marked 'Koninklijke Marechausee' arrived on the scene. Two men stepped out, both lieutenants, they joined the officers who quickly got them up to speed on the situation.

One of the lieutenants intoduced himself, "My name is Lieutenent Henk Pender with the Royal Marechaussee. At this time you're being detained for public intoxication, please hand over your identification papers."

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
During the ten minutes that the police stayed back, Enoch and his friends went back to singing Navy songs. However, the arrival of the Royal Marechaussee peaked their interest in the situation again. The seven-foot Crown Prince squinted as he looked at the Lieutenant and his comrades. "Pen- Pender? What kind of name is that?" Enoch asked as he stumbled back to his feet. He leaned against one of the old ruined buildings of the fortification for balance.

"Wait are you all Dutchmen?... HA! WE'RE IN FRANCE YOU FOOLS! You have no jurisdiction here," Enoch said as he started laughing.
Brogger looked at Frost in confusion and asked, "We need identification papers to invade?"
"I tell you what," Enoch said as he tried to stay up straight. "Let's fight. Whomever wins can be Prince of the island." Enoch put up his fists, but then immediately hunched down and vomited next to the building. He laid down in the grass and closed his eyes. It felt like the world was spinning around him.

Enoch groaned in some drunken confusion on the ground. "Alright alright, I'll give you the rest of our scotch if you leave, please?"
"And do you think you could have some sparkling water brought to us?" Frost added in.
Brogger playfully punched Frost on the arm and said, "Sparkling water? Are we dainty ladies?"
Enoch began to fall asleep on the ground, next to his pile of vomit. While the three men were massive and well-built, they didn't actually appear to be threatening. They seemed surprisingly unworried.
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The lieutenant had to look up towards the Norwegian giant, "Sir, you're currently on the Dutch side of the island of Saint-Martin." The challenge made by the Norwegian to fight forced the lieutenant to place his hand on his holster, ready to pull out the weapon if necessary. Though as the Norwegian crashed down to the floor before him he relaxed and removed his hand from his weapon.

"At this time I will be placing you all under arrest under suspicion of illegal entering the Kingdom of the Netherlands." All the officers would move in to begin cuffing the suspects, reading them their rights as they were secured. Another three vehicles from the Marechaussee would be dispatched as it was now suspected that the Norwegians were illegal aliens which had crossed the border from the French side. An ambulance would also be dispatched as a precaution to take care of the collapsed Norwegian giant. As they waited for backup one of the officers would bring a bottle of still water to the collapsed Norwegian. Since he was cuffed the officer would assist in slowly pouring some water in his mouth.

Upon the arrival of the backup, the suspects would be taken apart an placed individually in vehicles. After the Norwegian giant had been checked by the ambulance crew and if they cleared him from any medical issues other than being drunk, he too would be placed in a vehicle before they departed the scene and headed to the police station.

Arriving at the station the men would be taken out one at a time, the others waiting in the vehicles while the other was being booked. Inside they would be searched and their belongings would be taken and secured in evidence bags. The desk sergeant would attempt to identify the men, asking them for their names while their belongings were searched for any identifying marks (such as identity cards, debit/credit cards, etc.). Their fingerprints and mugshots would be taken prior to them being placed in separate cells.

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"No, this is the Norwegian side of Saint Martin!" Brogger said as he was arrested.
Frost clapped his hands, "We will be assembling a tribunal tomorrow for this treason against your new leaders!" he noted. He was thereafter arrested by the Royal Marechaussee.

While the men obviously didn't like being arrested, they were either too tired or too drunk to really put up any kind of a fight. None of them assaulted the officers, at least physically, however Brogger did try to bribe one of the female officers with some kind of sex act in return for his freedom. It was likely turned down.

Brogger was wearing the pants that went with his officer's uniform, Enoch was wearing tan cargo shorts, and Frost was wearing swim trunks. They did indeed look like tourists. Upon entering the jail, remarked how nice it was. "I have to say, th- *hiccup* this is the nicest POW camp I've ever been to. Remember that one in the Congo?" he said to Enoch. Enoch was halfway asleep and didn't respond.
"This one is so nice, maybe we shouldn't burn it down this time. I bet the next guys would appreciate that," he said as he looked around at the light fixtures and lack of cockroaches and rats on the ground.

For Enoch's mugshot, he surpassed the height measurement, but he somehow managed to make a charming smile for each of the pictures. When the men were searched, no identification was found on them. In Enoch's pocket was the cork for the scotch bottle and a Masonic membership card for the "Grand Lodge of Norway". The name listed on the card was simply, "Enoch". Frost had two crumpled hundred-kroner notes in one of his pockets, and Brogger had a compass in his pocket.

"My name?" Enoch asked as he pondered the question. "My name is Enoch. Do you have a menu here?"
Brogger, thinking he was in a POW camp, refused to answer any questions and kept incorrectly repeating his Royal Navy serial number and his rank.
"My name?" Frost said as he looked at the police officer. "My name is Trond Frost. Do we get a phone call or something? I'd like to make a phone call please."
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The men who's identity could not be verified would be kept secured in the cells while Trond Frost's name would be run though national databases, though would result in no hits. As he was the only one to be identified he would be led into an interview room, where his handcuffs would be attached to the table to keep him in place. The original lieutenant would be sitting across from him with a phone in his hand, "Mr Frost, is there anyone you wish to contact at this time?"

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Frost was still rather plastered, but he at least somewhat understood what was going on and knew that he'd need to make contact with his friends back on the yacht. "Um... I'd like to contact my attorney? I know the number... Could you uncuff me please? These aren't comfortable."
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm sorry sir. At this moment in time I cannot uncuff you, this is due to your friend threatening to assault an officer which is why for your safety and mine you'll remain secured to the table. If you tell me the number I'll dial it for you and place it on speaker. I'll then leave the room to allow you to have a confidential conversation with your lawyer."

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Frost told him the number for a secure satellite phone aboard the KMS Norge. Once it started ringing, and the police left the room, Frost sighed as he listened to it ring several times. On the fifth ring, there was an answer on the other side.
"Hallo?" a feminine voice asked sleepily.
"Sophia? Is that you? How did you get the sat-phone? Whatever it doesn't matter, look we um... we invaded an island.." he said.
"What?" Sophia said as she sat up in her bed. "Where are you? Who is 'we'?"
"Prince Enoch, Brogger, and I... we are on some Dutch island. Sa.. Saint M- Saint something, it starts with an 's'. I think you should be able to see it from the ship."
"Trond, you dummy! You're all so dumb!" she said angrily. She stepped out of her room, sat-phone in hand, and looked towards the nearest island that she could see. "None of you have passports! Has anyone seen you?"

"Well..." he said, "that's the thing... we've all been arrested. We're in jail... I'm making a phone call. You're suppose to be my lawyer.."
Sophia was silent on the other end of the line for a few moments. "Is Enoch okay?" she asked.
"He's pretty plastered, but yeah he's fine... Could you call the destroyer and have them send some Marines or something to come get us? Please don't tell my dad abou-"
Sophia cut him off, "I... I'm going to try to figure something out, just don't do anything else wrong and try to be good now. Gosh, I can't believe all of you!" she said before angrily hanging up the phone.

Sophia started walking towards the bridge to have them call the Foreign Office, but she changed her mind at the last moment and went back to her room. She placed a secure call to the Office of The King and asked for the number to the Norwegian ambassador to The Netherlands.

"Hallo?" the ambassador asked. He sounded tired. It 6am on a Saturday morning. "Hallo Mister Ambassador... I think we met once before, when I came with Prince Enoch to The Netherlands? This is Sophia Anker?"
The ambassador sat up in bed. He remembered the pretty, blue-eyed girl from Trondheim that had come with the Crown Prince.
"Oh, Lady Sophia... How can I help you?" he asked. He rubbed his eyes and put on his reading glasses.
"I need to speak to someone in the Dutch Royal Palace right away... I'm sorry it's so early, but it's a matter of life and death. Can you help?" she asked in the sweetest, most innocent voice she could.

"I suppose so Lady Sophia... Who do you need to speak to?" he asked.
"I don't remember his full name um... Alexander? He was a bu-" she was cut off by the Ambassador.
"Oh... You mean Willem-Alexander? Tall guy, a very princely fellow?" he said, somewhat humorously.
"Yes actually, that may be him. He has red hair, you know, and I think blue or grey eyes?"
"Yes, Lady Sophia... Of course I know him," he said, not appreciating her dry sarcasm so much. "Maybe I could help with more information?" he said.
"No no," she said quickly, "it's a very private matter... Could you tell him it's Sophia Anker, a friend of Prince Enoch's? I'm sure he'll remember me. Hopefully he still works at the Palace.."
The sat-phone glitched, and he didn't hear that last sentence.

"I'll call the Royal Palace and see what I can do. I'll give them this number you're calling from so he can call you back... I would imagine he might still be sleeping, though," he noted.
"Please stress that it's urgent and I need to speak to him right away. Okay? Thank you Mister Ambassador, I'll be waiting..." the call was the disconnected.

The Norwegian ambassador to The Netherlands called his contacts at the Royal Palace securely. Once he get on the line with someone important enough who was awake at 6am on a Saturday morning, he stressed that it was a matter of life and death and that a close friend of the Royal Family needed to speak to Prince Willem as soon as possible - he would specify that it was Lady Sophia Anker. A number was given for him to return the call.

:::::::::

When he finished his call with Sophia, Frost yelled out for the officers to come back in since he was done. When they entered back, he looked at all of them and said, "So um.. What exactly are we being charged for?"

@Dutchy

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hearing the yell from Frost the officer re-entered the room and took his place. "Before we proceed, I wish to inform you of your rights during this interview. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me or do you wish to arrange for an attorney?”

:::::::::
The call by the Norwegian Ambassador would be forwarded to Captain Lodewijk Rooijakker, the Queen's Adjudant and a close friend of Willem's. He had only just woken up half an hour earlier to prepare himself for the day ahead when he received the call. "Mr Ambassador, you're request is highly unusual, however I've jotted down the number and will attempt to inform the Crown Prince as soon as possible."

It would be an hour later when Captain Roojakker spotted Willem walking down the halls towards the dining room for breakfast. He quickly walked up to him and asked him for a moment of his time, "I received a phone call from the Norwegian Ambassador this morning, he gave me a phone number belonging to a Lady Sophia Anker, he mentioned you were acquainted and asked for you to call her as soon as possible."

The Crown Prince frowned for a moment as he tried to put the name to a face, it took him a few seconds to remember the girl he had met in the hallway during the visit by the Norwegian delegation. "Alright, did she mention what is was about?" He asked. Captain Roojakker responded, "It was rather cryptic, the ambassador mentioned something about it being a matter of life and death." Willem took the note on which the number was written and thanked the Captain before he turned around and headed to his study.

Sitting behind his desk he dialled the number on a secure line and waited for Sophia to pick up, if she did he would greeted her with, "Miss Sophia this is Willem-Alexander, I must say I'm rather curious to what is going on, what's with this matter of life and death situation?"

@Odinson

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Hallo Alexander... I.. I didn't know who else to call. You're the only person I know that works in the Dutch government," she said. She was pretty sure that he was a butler of some sort, from what she could remember.
"I'm calling you from the Caribbean right now. We're off the coast of a Dutch island right now.. Um... Saint M.. Saint M.. it starts with an 'M' I don't know the rest. Enoch and two of his friends were drinking and... I think they took one of the life boats to the island. I got a call from one of his friends, and he said that they've been arrested... I'm really scared," she said as she started to cry. "Please, can you help? The King can't find out about this. We'll get in so much trouble - I'll get in so much trouble. We're not even suppose to be here," she said, sobbing on the other side of the phone.

"I'm really sorry," she said, sniffling, "is there anything you can do to help? Do you know anyone in the Royal Family or the government?" she asked.
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Sophia, this sounds extremely serious, but I don't work in the Dutch government and there is little I can actually do to help Enoch. This is something that really needs to go through official channels, or at least people with authority should be informed. I can only advise that the Norwegian ambassador gets in contact with at least the Minister of Justice and Security and it would also be wise to contact the Minister of Foreign Affairs."

Hearing her crying on the other end of the line, Willem made an effort to console her, "Sophia, I believe you're on the Island of Saint Martin. I'll clear my schedule and make my way to the island as fast as I can. If Enoch has been detained on the island, where will I be able to find you? Are you in a hotel?"

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Trond Frost didn't really like either of those options. He rubbed his face and shrugged, "I guess I'll speak to you. I don't really have much to say though.."

::::::::::

"I'm on the King's Royal Yacht. But I could arrange to get to shore... I'm not sure if that's allowed. Do I need a VISA or something? I mean.. I could probably sneak on the island, I doubt they'd notice me... And that's so nice of you to come here." she asked. She wasn't sure how much the butler could help by coming to the island, but maybe just an employee of the Royal Household was prestigious enough to get things done.

"I really don't want to get Enoch in trouble... When they called, it sounded like the police didn't know who they were yet.. Do you need help paying for your flight?"
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Alright then Mr Frost, at this time you have been placed under arrest for public intoxication, you're furthermore being detained for being unable to properly identify and you're being detained for suspicion on illegally entering the Kingdom of the Netherlands."

"I'd like to work on your identity Mr Frost, firstly would you please inform me of your full name and any aliases, date of birth and nationality."[/]

Willem responded, "Yes, I imagine you would need a visa if you haven't got one and I definitely wouldn't recommend sneaking onto the island, that would only make it worse. I'll make my way to you as soon as I can and see if I can arrange anything for you. I'll be able to arrange my own way to the island, but thank you for the offer. Unless there is anything else then I think I should get going."

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"I'm Norwegian... that's the only detail I'd like to disclose at this time," he said.

"Thank you... see you soon. Call this number if you want to get in contact with me again," she said before ending the phone call with Willem. There wouldn't be anything else too eventful happening in the next few hours, besides Sophia crying and telling some of her friends aboard the Royal Yacht what happened. They decided not to tell the crew, for fear that they would alert the destroyer, and the destroyer would contact the Royal Navy and government back in Oslo. At this point, Sophia was hedging her bets that the Dutch butler from Amsterdam knew someone on the island and could help them.
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The officer proceeded to take notes as the interview continued. "I'd like to ask you a question relating to your charges, is there a reason behind you and your friends actions on the beach this evening? It was mentioned that your intention was to invade this island and claim it for Norway?"

As the interview went on, a doctor from the local hospital who was always on call to assist the police arrived at the station. Along with three other officers they went from cell to cell following the same protocol: the suspect would first be handcuffed and secured by two officers while the third remained on stand by. Once secure the doctor would be called in to take a blood sample from the suspect. Once taken the sample would be placed in an evidence bag and secured to be taken to forensics to have their blood alcohol level tested. The results of the tests would be added to the case file.

After hanging up the phone Willem called in his secretary and informed her to arrange transport to Saint Martin, informing those who had to be informed that it was for a personal emergency, and prepare a travel bag for him. While his secretary took care of that Willem picked up the phone to Alex van Pey, the Secretary of State for Immigration & Naturalisation. "Mr Secretary, this is Willem-Alexander thank you for taking this call. I've got a personal emergency in Saint Martin and I am in need of a visa for a friend." Willem listened to the response before continuing, "Yes, she has been to the Netherlands before as a civilian attached to the Norwegian delegation, so I believe she has previously had a visa." The Secretary responded once more informing the Crown Prince to see what he could do.

Hanging up the phone Willem exited his study and made his way to the front entrance where his escort was waiting. A ten man heavily armed squad from the 1st BSB Platoon of the Royal Marechausse would be waiting for him and with his bags already in the vehicle he stepped in. The convoy made its way to Rotterdam The Hague Airport where a Royal Air Force Airbus A340-300 was fully fueled and supplied awaiting his arrival. Another ten man squad from the 1st BSB Platoon was also present. Willem and his security escort boarded the aircraft and took their seats.

The aircraft would safely take off before making its way to Princess Juliana International Airport on Sint Maarten. Upon arrival William received a phone call from the office of the Secretary of State for Immigration & Naturalisation informing him that an emergency visa had been secured, which had been greatly assisted by her previous visit. With the visa secured called Sophia.

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The officers in the other room, and perhaps the doctor(s) watching over them, would note that both Enoch and Brogger fell unconscious, and they both had a weak pulse for strong, young men their age. Trond Frost was still speaking in the interview with the officers, but he certainly looked worse than he did before. His face was pale, he was sweating, and it seemed as if he was physically exhausted. Even moving his arms or gesturing seemed to be taking a lot of energy. "I... I don't think I feel well," he said, before he slumped over and fell out of a state of consciousness himself.

While one may at first have said they were all still drunk, the Dutch doctor - if he was a good one - would be able to make the distinction that the men were suffering from something besides alcohol. If he asked for a toxicology report of their bloodwork, he would notice something exceptional. Besides the high alcohol content that each of the men had, all of them also had something else in their blood: gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, or "GHB" for short. It has a number of medical uses, but since 1990 has been found to be used as a date-rape drug, and was just starting to enter the same malicious use in Europe as well. If the police bothered to take the scotch bottle in as evidence, they would find that it actually contained exceptional amounts of GHB, but it was mostly built up at the bottom.

A toxicologist, or a critical-thinking doctor, could come to the conclusion that if the police hadn't stopped Enoch and his two friends from drinking on the beach, they would be dead. It was likely that they were already heavily influenced by the drug by the time they left the Royal Yacht for the island. Of the three men, Frost had the least in his blood, while Enoch had the most. What's also interesting is that Brogger was actually right below the legal limit for alcohol, but he still had a large amount of GHB in his blood which is likely what was making him appear to be drunk.

Why there was GHB in the scotch bottle, and whether the men had put it in there on purpose or not, was the real question.

Sophia, who had showered and was now dressed in some kind of tropical summer-dress, was waiting by the sat-phone in her room for hours. When it rang, she answered it right away. "Hello? Alexander? This is Sophia," she said on the secure line.

In Oslo, a report was quickly climbing up the ranks in the Royal Police Escort, the Royal Family's personal protection detail. One of the rooms at the hotel in Valletta where the Crown Prince and Sophia would be staying was found to have a bomb planted inside of it. A special agent with the Royal Lighthouse Service who so happened to be vacationing there with his family was asked to discretely look into it and find out what he could. His expertise, however, was in shipwrecks and nautical crimes. He went to Grand Harbor and found where the Royal Yacht was suppose to dock once it made it to Malta. After speaking with the harbor authority, he found something exceptionally disturbing: two large anti-ship mines were placed directly in the harbor where the Royal Yacht would have docked. This information pointed to the startling conclusion that the Crown Prince and Lady Sophia Anker - and possibly their friends as well - had narrowly avoided an assassination attempt by some unknown actor.

The Royal Police Escort, fearing for the safety of the Crown Prince, made a call to their agents aboard the Spruance-class destroyer which was shadowing the KMS Norge. It would take some time for this chain of events to unfold, but they were now underway. For now, Sophia and the rest aboard the Norge had no idea they had survived what should have been a tragic demise.

@Dutchy

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
As Frost slumped over onto the table the interviewing officer rose from his seat to quickly check the pulse of Frost. Finding that there was still a pulse the officer opened the door to the interview room and shouted to bring the doctor. The doctor quickly entered the room and began examining Frost's vital signs. He recommended bringing all the suspects to the hospital as a precautionary measure as they were all showing similar symptoms.

The suspects would be transferred in separate ambulances from the station to the medical centre where they would be placed in beds, while the officers from the Marechaussee would ensure that they were securely cuffed to their beds. With the return of the toxicology report the doctors at the hospital would place all the suspects under constant supervision in order to ensure their well-being.

"Hello Sophia, I've arrived and I'm currently at the international airport. I've just been informed that you've got an emergency visa attached to your name, so you should be fine docking in the port. I can meet your there if you want."

@Odinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89