STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Paradise

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
It would be hours later when Willem landed at St. Martin to deliver the news to Sophia, who was very happy to hear it. She told him that the yacht would dock and she would meet him there to collect her passport. The KMS Norge docked at an appropriate and safe port. When it did, Sophia departed onto the dock while her friends and the crew stayed aboard. She patiently waited for Willem. The yacht was unmistakable with its two Norwegian flags and colorful signal flags. Along with her dress she was wearing a sunhat, but forgot her sunglasses on the ship. She didn't travel far from the launching-strip of the deck, as she felt a bit out of place on an island in a foreign country on the other side of the world.

::::::::::

Enoch was the last of the three to wake back up. All three of them had terrible headaches, but thanks to the careful care from the doctors at the hospital, that would be the only thing they'd suffer from. As Enoch started to drink water and come to his senses he demanded to talk to someone in charge. He was very confused, and was not happy.
"My name is Enoch, of House Glücksburg. I'm the son of King Oskar, and rightful heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Norway. I demand that you un-cuff me from this bed, and release me at once! If I'm a prisoner, I demand to know why I'm here!" he shouted, loud enough to be heard from the hallway if necessary as he yanked several times at the metal handcuffs, trying to break the plastic guard rail they were connected to on his hospital bed. The last thing Enoch could somewhat remember was sailing the Atlantic Ocean at night.
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Having set the meeting place an advance party of the 1st BSB Platoon would begin to recon the area for possible security risks and begin to secure them. The Crown Prince himself changed into a fresh suit prior to taking his place in the motorcade which would take him to the docks. The five car convoy pulled up next to the Norwegian ships and the officers stepped out to secure the area, if no threats were perceived then they opened the door for the Crown Prince to step out.

As Willem stepped out he noticed Sophia standing near the ship and gestured to her to come join him.

As the suspects regained consciousness one-by-one their supervision would be downgraded and they would be checked every half hour instead. With Enoch starting to cause a commotion the lieutenant was informed of the situation. He arrived fifteen minutes later in order to interview Enoch.

As he entered the room Enoch was still listing his demands and the lieutenant raised his hand to silent him. "Sir, you're currently detained under suspicion of illegally entering the Kingdom of the Netherlands. You're also being detained for being unable to identify yourself and you're detained for public intoxication. Before you respond I'll read you your rights. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me or do you wish to arrange for an attorney?”

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Sophia had been staring out to the sea when she heard the distant rumbling of a combustion engine from Willem's motorcade. She noticed the vehicles and was relieved to finally see him. She carefully walked down the wooden dock and looked around for a moment. She hugged Willem and then stepped back, with a quite emotional look on her face (quite rare for a Norwegian). "You're not actually a butler... are you?" she asked as she continued to try to contain her emotions.

Enoch was getting rather annoyed. "Officer," he said, his old gunshot wound visible since he still wasn't wearing a shirt, "could I get a glass of water and some Aspirin? Yes, I understand my rights, I don't need an attorney.... I just told you who I am! My name is Enoch. I am the Crown Prince of Norway. Who the hell are you? Where am I? What country is this? Do you realize detaining me itself is an act of war?" He leaned back in his bed and rubbed his face with his free hand, his head was killing him.
"How are Frost and Brogger?" he asked through the migraine.
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Willem embraced his Norwegian friend and chuckled when she thought he was a butler, "a butler, what would give you that idea? No, I'm the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, I'm surprised Enoch never told you."

The officer gestured to the present nurse to get the suspect a glass of water and an aspirin, if permitted by the doctor. "Mr Enoch, Crown Prince of Norway.... I am Henk Pender of the Royal Marechaussee. You are currently in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten. You are aware that you illegally entered the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and according to the responding officers you attested that your presence here was in order to invade this island and claim it for the King of Norway. An invasion of of this island constitutes as an act of war against the Kingdom of the Netherlands, which is why I hope you can explain to me why your actions don't constitute an invasion of this island."

"Mr Frost is currently in the next room, though I am not aware of anyone named Brogger. Is that the name of the other individual who was part of your group?"

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Sophia wasn't sure where to go or what to do at this point, so she would accompany Prince Willem. The only information she had was that they had been arrested by Dutch authorities on the island, and that they were being held. However, it likely wouldn't be that hard for the Crown Prince of The Netherlands to find which jail (if there even was more than one on the island) Enoch and his friends were inside of.

:::::::::::

"It's 'Your Royal Highness'," he said, cool as a cucumber. "I don't remember saying that I was invading the island... But even if we were, don't you think we'd try our luck on the French side instead? I doubt they'd put up much of a fight."
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Willem gestured for Sophia to join him in the back of his vehicle. "I've had one of my officers investigate the situation and he believes that he has found Enoch at the local hospital, so I think that should be our first stop." Once Sophia was seated Willem joined her in the back and once secure the convoy would begin making its way to the hospital. Two officers and one vehicle would remain alongside the ship to avoid any immigration confusion with the local authorities.

:::::::::::

The officer chuckled as he looked down at his notes, "Sir, I believe that was your intention. We were unable to find any valid identification on you or your associates. Would you be able to arrange for someone to deliver your identification to our police station?"

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Sophia of course willingly went with Willem. The lead to the local hospital sounded promising - she hoped that Prince Willem was correct.

"Who is the civilian leader of this island? A governor? Contact the governor, ask him to call the Royal Palace in Oslo, and I'm sure they'll be happy to bring our information," he said.
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The officer continued taking notes while the Norwegian proceeded with making his demands, "Alright sir, would you mind providing me with a contact number to the Royal Palace. Preferably putting me in contact with someone who could provide some valid identification papers."

The convoy containing the Dutch Crown Prince and Norwegian Lady made its way through Philipsburg and quickly arrived at the medical centre. Upon arrival the security team quickly secured the area prior to opening the door for both Willem-Alexander and Lady Sophia. They'd be led through the main doors into the lobby where a nervous junior officer was stunned at their sudden arrival. "Your Ro-Royal Highness.." he said as he saluted Willem-Alexander. "Sir, to what do we owe your presence?"[/i]

Willem-Alexander calmly addressed the junior officer, "I've been informed that some Norwegians are being held at this hospital, I was hoping to assist the investigation. Could you please fetch the investigating officer." The junior officer quickly acknowledged before quickly making his way upstairs.

As the he continued the questioning a junior officer burst into the room, the officer looked as if he had seen a ghost as he tried jumbled his words, "Lieutant....Uhm, the Crown Prince is waiting in the lobby." The Lieutenant sighed, "Wachtmeester, I'm already dealing with one Crown Prince here, so who exactly is in the lobby?" The junior officer simply replied with, "Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, Sir."

The Lieutenant raised his eyebrow before looking back at Enoch, "Please excuse me for a moment." Both the Lieutenant and junior officer left the room, being replaced by a nurse who'd keep an eye on Enoch's medical condition. Arriving downstairs both officers saluted the Crown Prince and Willem shook the hand of the Lieutenant .

Willem began questioning the senior officer, "Lieutenant, am I correct in assuming that you're holding some Norwegian individuals." The Lieutenant responded with a clear, "yes sir." Willem gestured to Sophia and proceeded, "This here is Lady Sophia Anker of Norway, she may be able to assist you in your investigation." He looked at Sophia and hoped she would tell the officer her side of the story.

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Enoch himself was surprised to hear that Willem-Alexander was there. After a few seconds, though, he figured that it may have just been an elaborate hoax by the Dutch police officer to mess with his head. Enoch sat back and waited for the officer to leave the room and then smiled at the cute Dutch nurse, "I normally don't look like this," he said, trying to reassure her.

Sophia was baffled by how much respect the Dutch had for butlers
Sophia followed Prince Willem throughout their short journey to the medical center on the island. She was finally unequivocally sure that he was the Prince once they arrived to the hospital and he was being saluted and drawing looks. Sophia was surprised when Willem essentially told Sophia to explain the situation. "Um..." she said as she said a few words in Norwegian, blinked, and then started speaking in English.
"Prince Enoch is a law-abiding individual and a decorated war veteran... Whatever he did to get arrested.. I'm sure it wasn't his fault. Is he okay? Can we talk to him?" she asked as kindly as she could.
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Lieutenant listened carefully as he took noted of Sophia's explanation. "Mr Enoch, along with his entourage, are currently upstairs under observation. At this time we are not looking to charge them, as there seems to be evidence that they were drugged. However, as they illegally entering the country, they will be deported upon their release. Now if you'll both follow me."

The lieutenant would turn around and begin leading the pair up the stairs and entered the room in which Enoch was being held. Since he was still restrained he would allows Sophia to embrace him.

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
When given the chance, Sophia ran up to Enoch and gave him a big hug. Enoch was incredibly surprised to see Sophia, and especially Willem. "You're the guy that keeps getting me out of trouble, aren't you?" Enoch said with a slight smile and a bit of humor as he pointed at Willem while Sophia hugged him.
"I... I don't remember entirely how we got here. What's going on?" he asked Sophia and Willem. "Can we leave?"
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Willem chuckled at Enoch's statement, "that definitely seems to be the case." In response to Enoch's question Willem nodded at the Lieutenant to bring them all up to speed. "Well Mr Enoch. At this time your being detained for illegally entering the Kingdom of the Netherlands, we found you on a beach at Fort Amsterdam where you and your acquaintances seemed to be under the influence of either alcohol or substances. Once you're discharged from hospital you will remain in custody until the assistant prosecutor decides whether or not to press any charges."

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Enoch, who was starting to get pretty annoyed at being called "Mister" looked over at the police officer and said in Norwegian, "You're a broken record player." Sophia frowned at Enoch.
"Can you get me out of here? I'd like to go home," Enoch said to Willem.
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm sorry Enoch, but I'm extremely limited in what I can do. Even getting Sophia an emergency visa is something I shouldn't actually be doing." Willem turned to the Lieutenant and asked if he could speak with him privately, they both left for the corridor leaving Enoch and Sophia alone in the room.

Willem asked the Lieutenant if he could get the assistant prosecutor here so that the situation could at least be resolved as soon as possible, the Lieutenant placed a call to the station.

The assistant prosecutor arrived twenty minutes later, and the three men began discussing the merits of the case. With Enoch's identification now verified, and with no serious crimes being committed, the assistant prosecutor saw no need to press any charges. Enoch would simply be 'deported', back to his ship, due to not having any valid entry documents.

The three men entered the room and the assistant prosecutor informed Enoch of what they had just discussed.

@Odinson

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear