STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]: Message to Italy

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

206px-Proporzec_Prezydenta_Rzeczypospolitej_Polskiej.svg.png

Encrypted by the Foreign Intelligence Agency
Zaszyfrowane przez Agencję Wywiadu
Oto wiadomość od Prezydenta Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej

From: Andrzej Duda, President of the Third Unitary Republic of Poland
Recipient: His Majesty, Vincenzo Navarre, King of Italy
CC: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of National Defence, Ministry of Culture and National Heritage

Pozdrowienia, proszę pana. I am Andrzej Duda, President of the Third Unitary Republic of Poland. I was wondering if, perhaps soon, we could meet. We have a number of things to discuss, ranging from military operations, to trade agreements, to our past, and most importantly, our glorious religion, that being Roman Catholicism. We also must discuss the Islamic threat, and what we must do to preserve our traditional and true religion. I was considering hosting you in Warsaw, at the Presidential Palace. I look forward to your reply.

With the kindest regards,
Andrzej Duda
President of

The Third Unitary Republic of Poland

Krakowskie Przedmieście 48/50, 00-071 Warsaw, Poland
+48 22 695 29 00
Mon-Sat 10:15-18:25
http://www.prezydent.pl/

Last edited:

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Transmitted By the Authority of Vincenzo Navarro, Re D'Italia and Duca D'Este

Classified/Encrypted Level IV

Your Excellency,

I am honored by your invitation, and will gladly accept it, be it at your Presidential Palace or here at the Palazzo Quirinale. Men of faith such as us are not only ever rarer in this world, but are at risk from the machinations of evil men, and of men misguided. Our people's faith, souls, and es their very lives are sometimes put at risk in the mere carrying out of their daily routines. I very eagerly look forward to our meeting, and to discussion, I am currently entertaining an important audience, however within the day, myself or my Director of Foreign Affairs will reply in order to schedule our meeting, such that we both will have ample time to prepare for this momentous occasion.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Vincenzo Navarre
Re D'Italia
Regno d'Italia

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II