STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[POR] Message to Germany

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
An encrypted and private phone call would be issued towards the Ministry of Finance or Economy of Germany, by the Department of Defense of Portugal, Jaime Gama would be on his secretary waiting to be answered. He would be twiddling with his papers, reading them ahead of being picked up by his homologous. Smoking his Cuban cigar and drinking whiskey.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
It was not without its own chaos. The German civil service was a shell of its former self. Plagued with disorganized staff and lack of structure the current government was finding t difficult to govern. After the ringing continued it would finally click that this was one of the calls they should transfer to the ministers office. Mariana Harder-Kühnel would finally get the call and after reading the dossier which turned out to be empty she gave up and answered the phone.

"Hello Mr...Minister...Secretary?....Gayyma?. How can I help you today?"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
“Halo! You were almost there, it's Mr. Gaima. Secretary of Defense of the Portuguese Republic, It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Mariana! I've read all the news regarding the current situation of Germany. We would like to offer a helping hand to support you in this transitioning period. As I understand, the current coffers of Germany are all but spent. I know the feeling, Portugal also passed through that a few years ago. We would like to offer you aid in this, be it counseling or in other ways.” He would pause. “Now, I have two proposal for you to consider, both that would work together. The first would be a team of Portuguese economists, politicians, and people versed in social studies and management to help you restructure your economy and government. The second would be a production licenses purchase of the Sachsen-class frigate, keep in mind! This is only an irrevocable production license, we would not own its rights. These licenses would be in force for 40 years, allowing us to produce this remarkable frigate. It would not grant us the ability to sell, only produce it for our own. As such, due to the nature of this license, we are happy to buy these for 2,5 Billion Dollars. How do you consider this offer?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Mr. Gayyma. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. While your offers are appreciated, the talents of the German people are far better used in Germany. Our issues today are the work of scum within the civil service who refuse to serve their country and not foreign ideals. To that note. I will not sell out our national projects to the tune of whatever amount of escudo you throw at us. We may be new to the game but don't take us for chums!"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Oh, I believe you have taken this as an insult. Please don't take it that way, we were very interested in this frigate for a long time. We can change this deal in another form. Instead of a production license, we could just buy around 5 units, produced in Germany, by the expert hands of Germans, and then it would be shipped to Portugal, if you prefer of course. Now we do know its public production cost is around 794,521,000.00 million dollars. Now we could buy it for 900 million each. Giving you a great profit margin."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Thinking she had just outwit the Portuguese the Minister would be quick to accept "I think we are now talking the same language here Mr. Gaima. I think we can definitely make this work. I can share this with the Chancellor when she wakes up tomorrow. Definitely this is a much more workable arrangement."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Gaima would smile alone in his office, knowingly. Sipping his whiskey and writing something in his notes.
"Of course, Mrs. Mariana, we are happy to begin talking about this again in the morning to iron out the details of this purchase. Perhaps even in the future we will buy 5 more from Germany".

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would wait for an answer regarding the deal. He would continue to smoke a cigar and whiskey, seeing a few papers and documents.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Not realizing she was suppose to respond, it would take a while before the minister would confirm. "Yes Mr. Gaima. I think we can have this deal approved. Please have your office transfer the 4.5 billion to our federal treasury to begin the production process."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Secretary would wire a Purchasing Agreement to her to be signed.
"Please ready this agreement if its all in accordance, remember, when doing business it is costume to paid 50% to start the productions and then the rest of 50% after receiving the products."

The agreement would be as follows;

Purchasing Agreement for Sachsen-class Frigates between the Portuguese Republic and the Federal Republic of Germany

Article 1: Parties to the Agreement

This agreement is entered into on this 2003, between:

The Portuguese Republic, represented by [Jaime Gama], [Secretary of Defence], acting on behalf of the Government of the Portuguese Republic, hereinafter referred to as "Buyer."

And

The Federal Republic of Germany, represented by [Mariana Harder-Kühnel], [Minister], acting on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany, hereinafter referred to as "Seller."

Article 2: Subject of the Agreement

The Seller agrees to sell, and the Buyer agrees to purchase, five (5) Sachsen-class frigates, as detailed below:

• Type of Vessel: Sachsen-class Frigate
  • Quantity: 5 (five) units
  • Purchase Price: 900 million dollars per unit
Article 3: Payment Terms

The Buyer shall make an initial payment of 50% of the total purchase price, amounting to 2.25 billion dollars, upon the signing of this agreement.

Article 4: Production Start

Upon receipt of the initial payment, the Seller agrees to commence production of the Sachsen-class frigates without undue delay. The production timeline and specific details shall be communicated to the Buyer within [1] day of the initial payment.

Article 5: Delivery and Inspection

Upon the completion of production, the Seller shall deliver all five frigates to the Buyer. The Buyer shall have the right to inspect the vessels within a reasonable period. The Buyer shall notify the Seller of any defects or non-conformities within [1] day of delivery.

Article 6: Final Payment

The remaining 50% of the total purchase price shall be paid by the Buyer within [1] day of the delivery of the last frigate. All payments shall be made in dollars and shall be transferred to the designated bank account of the Seller.

Article 7: Warranty

The Seller warrants that all frigates delivered under this agreement shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of [20] years from the date of delivery.

Article 8: Governing Law and Dispute Resolution

This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Portugal, Germany, and the International Court of Justice]. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of [Portugal, Germany, and the International Court of Justice].

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the duly authorized representatives of the Parties have executed this agreement as of the date first above written.

[Jaime Gama - Buyer] [Signature of Representative - Seller]

[Jaime Gama - Buyer] [Name of Representative - Seller]

[Secretary of Defence - Buyer] [Title of Representative - Seller]

[2003]

After sending it through he would wait for futher remarks.

Jay