STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Portugal] Email to the Netherlands

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECRET

To: Prime Minister Dutchy
Subject: Invitation - August 2002

Good Afternoon,

I trust this message finds you in good health. It is with great enthusiasm that I extend my hand in seeking to rekindle and fortify the longstanding friendship and cooperation between our two nations. The history of our shared endeavors and mutual respect provides a strong foundation upon which we can build a brighter future together.

As the Prime Minister of Portugal, I am committed to fostering renewed relations between our nations that are characterised by robust trade partnerships and meaningful military cooperation. I believe that by leveraging our respective strengths, we can collectively address global challenges and seize opportunities that lie ahead.

Trade and Economic Collaboration: Portugal and the Netherlands have a rich history of trade and economic collaboration that has greatly benefited both of our countries. Our strategic geographic locations, diverse industries, and skilled workforces present unique avenues for expanding bilateral trade. I propose that we initiate discussions to explore new trade agreements, streamline regulatory processes, and encourage investments that will foster innovation and economic growth in both of our nations.

Military Cooperation and Security: In an increasingly complex and interconnected world, strong military cooperation between our countries is vital to ensure regional stability and global security. Portugal and the Netherlands share common values and interests, making us natural allies in addressing emerging security challenges. I suggest that our defense ministries engage in comprehensive talks to identify areas of mutual interest, such as joint training exercises, information sharing, and collaborative research and development projects.

Furthermore, our two nations can play a pivotal role in promoting peace and stability through international organisations and alliances. By working together closely on security matters, we can contribute to a safer and more prosperous world, and together we might bring Europe united.

I propose that a delegation from Portugal and the Netherlands meet at your earliest convenience to begin substantive discussions on these matters. Our shared commitment to advancing our diplomatic, economic, and security interests will undoubtedly yield positive outcomes for both of our countries and the international community as a whole.

I eagerly await your response and look forward to the opportunity to build a new chapter of cooperation and friendship between Portugal and the Netherlands.

Warm regards,
Antonio Guterres
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II