STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Production times are insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Hello @Ivansky676

Thank you for your comment, however, I couldn't tell if this was a query? The production times have always been consistent, but there are methods to ease it:
- Pay other countries/companies to build batches for you.
- Build your own in batches so you have some operational and build on it over time.

MN is not a quick sim, but a drawn out progressive one.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Jamie

Ivansky676

Newcomer
Feb 15, 2019
Sorry, suppose I kind of left that unclear, no it's just silly that it takes so long to build 10,000 trucks when companies like KAMAZ alone build 50,000 each year. I'd understand if it was 10,000 tanks but 10,000 trucks would only take at most maybe 6 months (IC) - 3 months (OOC) to build, saying otherwise is silly, if we're paying IRL costs for things, I think some consistency with production should also be reflected.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Hello @Ivansky676 ,

Modern Nations is set on an Alternative Earth, so we do not always operate like Real Life. We're a Progressive Simulator with a Community of 7 Years or more. So, the Production Formulas are designed to ensure Players aren't building up their Armed Forces too quickly. I'd strongly recommend that you build these 10,000 Kamaz 6350 in batches, over 5 Days or more to minimize Production Times. It's incredibly rare for someone to produce this amount all at once.

We use RL Prices, so that we have an accurate cost for Military Assets. Especially when our Economy System operates in the $Billions, so using these prices are more effective at keeping balances to a minimum.
This is one of many Techniques we use to prevent a massive increase of wealth, as we're determined to lower the overall money in circulation.

Kind Regards,
Hollie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa