STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Call to Netherlands

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Phone call to the Foreign Affairs Office of the Netherlands on a secure and private line.

"Hello my name is Dick Spring, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Ireland. I'm calling to establish diplomatic ties with the Kingdom of the Netherlands. As you are well aware our Ambassador Allison Green is at the embassy. I can have her contact your Foreign Affairs office if that can be easier for you."

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
With the Minister of Foreign Affairs currently preoccupied, the call would be forwarded to the Secretary of State for Trade & International Development. Once it was ensured that the line was encrypted and the office was secure, Noor Alink answered the call. "Afternoon Minister Spring, this is Secretary of State for Trade & International Development Alink speaking. I wish to inform you that the Foreign Minister is currently unavailable, I have been tasked with representing my government with the objective of establishing bilateral relations."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Hello, I am currently reviewing our records and saw that will do not have a listed Ambassador for the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Our Ambassador from Ireland is registered as Allison Green to the Netherlands. I also wanted to discuss trade and visas."

Dutchy