STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI]: Message to Poland

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

Liz O'Donnell would watch with curiosity as the briefcase was displayed, and watched ever so closely as it was opened revealing the contents inside. "These gifts... their value are priceless. It is a great honor to receive these items of such important cultural and historic value. It is with great gratitude that we accept these, and we will treasure them always." she would say after having examine them carefully and having listened to what they were. "It will take some time perhaps, but I believe we will find a good way to care for them, and put them on display." she said as she would carefully put them aside knowing transport would be key to keeping them preserved.

"Yes, I agree. The establishment of an embassy in Dublin is a matter of great importance. We have a building that I believe would be well suited for a Polish embassy on Ailesbury Road. We would also like to establish a embassy in Poland as well."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Minister smiled heavily.

"That is great news my friends. I'm sure the Ailesbury road location will be very suitable for my compatriot to work from. I was hoping you were looking to establish an Embassy within Poland and believe I have found a location suited for the Irish Embassy on Mysia. Number five to be exact. It is a historical area and an area with plenty of restaurants and pubs nearby as well. It is also close to several cultural museums and heritage sites as well as less than a mile from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This should allow your people to enjoy the sights as well as work efficiently with the Polish Government."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I think that location would work wonderfully. And I agree that it sounds like it would be a wonderful area to work from. Once this meeting concludes we begin embassy operations immediately."

"I'd like to discuss another matter. The establishment of a trade agreement. We are looking to grow closer with Poland and the other nations of Europe through trade as well as diplomacy. Is Poland at this time interested in entering trade relations with Ireland?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"That sounds perfect. I'm sure the Ambassador here would be eager to begin establishing the embassy as soon as possible."

"As for your second matter, Poland is indeed interested and eager to enter into a trading relationship with Ireland." The Ambassador would reach into her briefcase and remove a small packet of papers. "This is a list of resources that poland is willing to trade. To highlight the key ones, Poland's main export is Sulfur, Car Parts, and Amber. I'm sure much of these can be of use to the Irish people, whether that is for material reasons or for industrial."

HeadlessSeeker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II