STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to the United States

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1599177369108.png

1599177310345.png

1599177375898.png

Private and Secure

To: Jackson Fitzgerald

Subject: Request for Travel

CC:

Hello Mr. Fitzgerald, first let me inform you that we have made contact with your grandmother, and although she is shaken by the news in the United States, she is happy that you are alive and safe. She is doing quite well here, and we have given her tickets to come visit you in the United State.

The primary reason why I am contacting you today however is because Taoiseach Bruton wishes to visit the United States in person and speak with President Gore. The Irish have always had a special connection with America and Taoiseach Bruton feels it would be rude not to send his condolences in person. He also wishes to discuss the future between our two nations. He would have a security detail of 10 personnel from the Special Branch of the Garda Síochána. They would be armed with the Sig Sauer P226 Semi-auto 9mm Pistol. We would be honored if you accept our request. I eagerly await your response.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte
Minister of State
Odinson

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Pat Rabbitte, Minister of State of The Republic of Ireland ( Drivindeath )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of The United States of America

Minister Rabbitte,

President Gore has told me that he would be happy to meet with Taoiseach Bruton, at the White House. We are happy to hear that the Irish government would like to build good will with the United States, and show its support for the United States. However, these present times, so soon after the attack in Washington, bring forth some complications.

Firstly, I'm sure it goes without saying that our country is still in a period of mourning - we are currently in the process of scheduling the funeral of President Clinton and his family. I'm aware that Ireland has also recently loss its President, so I'm sure you can relate to these unfortunate circumstances. The American People are also starting to become comfortable with President Gore as their new leader. In order to continue to respect those that have died, my recommendation to both your government and the President is that a less formal State Visit by the Taoiseach may be more appropriate. It would be less formal in the sense that it may lack some of the public pomp and circumstance that normally accompanies these visits. However, we would still be happy to host the Taoiseach at the White House where he is welcome to stay overnight and have an extensive meeting with the President.

Secondly, I am currently reviewing the domestic-security policy of the United States with the Secret Service. Due to obvious reasons, we are required to be more careful now than ever. This would mean that no more than ten foreign security agents would be allowed to come with your delegation, and they would need to either turn over their firearms/weapons to the Secret Service, or keep them on board your government's aircraft. Your agents, however, would be free to stay with the Taoiseach until they arrived at the White House, where they would need to stay outside. Please let me know if you have any issues or questions about these terms. If not, we can schedule when this meeting will take place. Also, on behalf of the President and the American people, we are very sorry for the loss of your President.

Thank you for contacting my grandmother, I look forward to seeing her soon.

Best Regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR]

Private
To avoid any possibility of bias, Secretary Fitzgerald would find out how much the tickets cost, and quietly repay the Irish government for them.[/TD][/TR]

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1599177369108.png

1599177310345.png

1599177375898.png

Private and Secure

To: Jackson Fitzgerald (Odinson)

CC:

This is most acceptable I will arrange travel, lets say next week?

We will instruct our security personnel that their weapons will be turned into the Embassy if that is acceptable. We trust that the secret service is more than capable of protecting the Taoiseach during his stay. Taoiseach Bruton has accepted to stay the night the White House and is most eager to speak with President Gore. The Taoiseach has also instructed me that he wishes to attend the funeral of President Clinton.

We understand that this must be an informal visit and understand the circumstances completely. We are still investigating the death of President Robinson ourselves. The only thing we could confirm was that it was carried out by the Irish Republican Army, but that is something Taoiseach Bruton wishes to speak to President Gore about. The United States has always been our closest friend and we hope to keep it that way.

Unfortunately I will not be attending as I will be running the country while Taoiseach Bruton is overseas. One thing I did want to bring up, although a bit far out, is our presidential election. It will be held June 1st this year, President Gore along with any dignitaries that wish to come from the United States are more than welcome. The inauguration will be held at it's typical location, I have been instructed that the United States Secret Service is encouraged to be armed, we will also have 5,000 armed police at the event. This will be our 8th President, and will be a historic event for Democracy.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte
Minister of State

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Pat Rabbitte, Minister of State of The Republic of Ireland ( Drivindeath )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of The United States of America

Minister Rabbitte,

The Secret Service's policy is for firearms and weapons to either be left on the Taoiseach's aircraft or directly handed over to the Secret Service at the airport. You are free to keep one or more of those ten agents to guard the aircraft, if you so choose. However I can assure you that they will be in safe hands. President's Clinton is presently being arranged, but the Taoiseach is more than welcome to attend.

In regards to the Presidential Inauguration, that would be a more appropriate question to ask President Gore or the White House. I'm afraid I can't speak on his behalf when it comes to international visits. However, thank you for the invitation.

The Taoiseach is welcome to come as early as tomorrow morning - they can land at Andrews Airforce Base.

Best Regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1599177369108.png

1599177310345.png

1599177375898.png

Private and Secure

To: Jackson Fitzgerald (Odinson)

CC:

We will hand all weapons over to the Secret Service as requested. Taoiseach Bruton and his wife have RSVP to the funeral and will be heading out on a Learjet45, scheduled to leave today at 1300 out of Dublin International and will arrive at 2230 at Andrews Airforce Base. Thank you again for your hospitality.

Respectfully,
Pat Rabbitte
Minister of State

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secretary Fitzgerald picked up his phone and made an encrypted call to Minister Rabbitte. He patiently waited for the other side to pick up.
Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
The phone call would be routed through an encrypted line to Minister Rabbitte. He would here it ring and pick up the phone.

"Hello Minister Rabbitte, Minister of State, how can I help you sir or ma'am?"

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Minister Rabbitte, this is Jackson Fitzgerald from D.C. President Gore is looking forward to meeting the Taoiseach. There was one last thing I wanted to discuss - for President Clinton's funeral, President Gore figured it would be appropriate to allow the British and the Canadians to stay at the White House, along with the Taoiseach. The British may, or may not, stay at the White House - they haven't gotten back to us yet. Anyone from the Queen to their Foreign Minister may stay the night. I just wanted to make sure that the Taoiseach would not be uncomfortable with the British delegation staying in the White House at the same time as him. I understand that Ireland and Britain have a... unique relationship," Secretary Fitzgerald said.
Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"I will double check with the Taoiseach on this matter, however I don't foresee any issues with this matter. The Irish Government and the Taoiseach have been attempting to repair relations with the United Kingdom and this could be a great opportunity for us to rekindle relations."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Excellent. Let me know if there turns out to be any issues. Thank you for your time, Minister. Goodbye," he said, before terminating the call.