STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI]: Message to United Kingdom Ministry of Defence

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Badge_of_the_Irish_Defence_Forces.svg.png

Republic of Ireland
Defence Forces

Encrypted and Classified​
To: Ministry of Defence, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
From: Shane Muckle, Procurment Officer, Republic of Ireland
CC:

Greetings,
I am Shane Muckle, a Procurment Officer with the Irish Army and I have been tasked with acquiring equipment for the Army Ranger Wing which will be completing training by the end of this month. We are looking to aquire kit for them that is up to modern standards and would like to know if the UK's Ministry of defence can help us in that regard. If you are able to, please respond.

Best Regards,
Shane Muckle

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
To avoid delay, Conor South, a Minister of Defence Procurement for the United Kingdom instigated a phone call directed for Shane Muckle. The agenda? Defence Procurement. He waited patiently, hopeful that Mr Muckle was available to discuss his most recent email. Due to the nature of the call, it was ensured that the line of communication was made via encrypted means and a flag raised with the Foreign Office of their interest in dealing with UK Defence Industries.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private & Encrypted
Shane Muckle had been waiting on the phone for something else, so when he saw the number that was being called, he canceled what he was currently doing and switched to answering Conor South's phone call.
"Hello, this is Procurment Officer Shane Muckle speaking. How may I help you?" He asked courteously and professionally.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Pleasure to speak to you, Mr Muckle. My name is Conor South for the Ministry of Defence. Thank you for taking the call today and I hope not to be too long. We've received an email from yourself in relation to the acquisition of military equipment for your Army Ranger Wing and as opposed to playing email-tennis, I figured it would be viable to call you direct and discuss your requirements to see how we can help?"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private & Encrypted

"Ah yes, thank you for calling. This will be far more efficient. But yes, we are looking aquire equipment for the Army Ranger Wing. We have a couple of things in mind, and are looking for equipment that fits a counter terrorism requirement first. Then secondly general operations. The first item we have an interest in is the M88 VestGuard helmet, second item being the FM12 respirator, and a third item being the ISTEC ISL-200."

Jamie

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I could certainly look into that, it's not something I could quote for directly as I'll need to do some number-crunching. So to clarify, you would be looking to purchase; M88 VestGuard helmets, FM12 respirators and ISTEC ISL-200s. How many of each are you looking to procure for your Army Ranger Wing please?
Once you're able to confirm, if you'd like to leave it with me and I'll get back to you with a quotation if that's OK?"

HeadlessSeeker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II