STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROM] Call to Spain

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Laurentiu Manea, Head of Commerce of the Singular State of Greater Romania, would place a call with the Spanish department of commerce.

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Mr. Juan Manuel Eguiagaray would answer the call on a private and secure line.

"Hello Mr. Manea, how can the Kingdom of Spain assist Romania?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Hello, hello. I would like to start off by saying that it is a pleasure to formally speak with a member of the Spanish government. May our relationship be long and prosperous."

"Now onto business. I would like to set up a trade route between us. We wish to receive pharmaceutical supplies, but we will leave it to you as to what you want out of it. In my proposal you would lead transport of the goods, god knows your people need the jobs."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister would get mildly insulted with the last remark, but he would choose to not pay much attention to it.

"Hmm..yes. However the unemployment of 13% is mostly due to the fire in a gigantic industrial complex, which we are in the process of cleaning and reconstructing. We would enjoy to have a trade route with your nation which would be wonderful, we would like to know what do you currently have to export?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"I'm glad your interested. Our exports and tariffs are as follows."
1. Copper Ore- $1,000,000
2. Coal- $3,000,000
3. Petroleum- $1,800,000
4. Timber- $2,000,000
5. Textiles- $4,000,000

"I ensure you, you won't find any of these resources cheaper elsewhere."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"While those prices are good, I would prefer that we did it in a Trade-by-trade case, which means for each resource we export, we would get one in return. I believe most nations are using this method for Trade, and it does work very well. Would this be something you'd be interested in doing? IF you do accept our export as as follows, Machinery including computers, Mineral fuels including oil,Pharmaceuticals, Fruits and nuts and finally Clothing"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"We would be interested in trading one shipment of Textiles for every shipment of Pharmecuticles AND Clothing from Spain. This would end with no money being spent by either of us, just a simple swap of resources. We await your response."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"hmmm I believe that wouldn't be a very fair trade, you see that we'd be getting one resource, while Romania would be getting two. What if we did, Copper Ore and Textiles for Pharmaceuticals and Clothing?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"That would put us in the negative to continue trade. I suggest We ship you Copper and Coal for Pharmaceuticals and Clothing. That would have both of us paying 4,000,000 to each other, resulting in no net losses nor gains. Again, a simple exchange of resources."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Oh that wouldn't happen, you see, none of our nations would lose anything, especially in the front of monetary compensation, if we just traded resource for resource. So this would be a great way to boost both our economies."

Kelly the Mad

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We are." He would pause. "Do you wish to put it in writing? I Believe it would be best, I have a pre-made document, that I can send you for you to review and sign."

Kelly the Mad

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would send a encrypted fax towards his counter part with the document necessary to initiate the trade.

Ukraine-Spanish Formation and Creation of Trade Routes

The Kingdom of Spain and the Singular State of Greater Romania will create [2] trade routes between themselves, and ensure their security and cargo. Both nations shall pledge that the following resources will be provided upon arrival of said trade routes. The Kingdom of Spain shall solely provide the Cargo Ships destined for each cargo assigned.

The Singular State of Greater Romania will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Copper
  2. Coal
The Kingdom of Spain will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Clothing
  2. Pharmaceuticals

Signed by; Juan Manuel Eguiagaray
Minister of Trade and Industry
of the Kingdom of Spain

Signed by; NAME HERE
Head of Commerce of the Singular State of Greater Romania

"Do you believe everything is in order?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

The Kingdom of Spain and the Singular State of Greater Romania will create [2] trade routes between themselves, and ensure their security and cargo. Both nations shall pledge that the following resources will be provided upon arrival of said trade routes. The Kingdom of Spain shall solely provide the Cargo Ships destined for each cargo assigned.

The Singular State of Greater Romania will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Copper
  2. Coal
The Kingdom of Spain will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Clothing
  2. Pharmaceuticals

Signed by; Juan Manuel Eguiagaray
Minister of Trade and Industry
of the Kingdom of Spain

Signed by; Laurentiu Manea
Head of Commerce of the Singular State of Greater Romania

"That will do sir. Thank you, I'm sure both of us will prosper."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Splendid! It will take time for it to be completed, I'll also ask which Port should our ships arrived to? Also I believe on a weekly basis would be good due to our distance agreed?" He would pause. "

Now, I would like to know what is your relationship with the nation of Moldova, I understand that a few hours ago Mr. Mocanu , gave a speech regarding them. I would like to know more about this issue that involved both your nations, if I am permitted to know of course."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"The Romanian port will be the Port of Constanta. A weekly basis would be acceptable."

The Following Is Secure
"As for our plans for Moldova, first we must make sure your connection is secure before responding."

"We intend to assimilate the 'Country' of Moldova into Romania. They were unfairly separated from us by the Soviet regime and driven away. We do plan to reintegrate them soon- by force if necessary."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would make sure the line was private and secure.

The man would be shocked.

"I'm sorry I don't follow.. Why do you wish to assimilate another nation? I do not believe that would be the best course of action. It would be preferable to cooperate with them and form very strong diplomatic ties with this nation, instead of assimilating them by force. It would be more democratic and seen less as an aggressive move to hold a referendum or even speak with the GA to oversea this. But nothing justifies an attack on a sovereign nation." he would pause.

"You understand that the Kingdom of Spain will not support you if invade another nation, and have to condemn your nation for such an authoritarian and warmongering move. I advise you to not do this, otherwise you'll lose the support and respect of various nations around the world. And, some may even actively sanction you and even defend Moldova from a possible invasion."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Moldova is not a sovereign nation. They are quite simply an overly independent portion of Romania. Don't you see the Soviets drilled nationalism into their heads? They are an unwanted side effect of Communism. And may I remind you we are not democratic peoples? We selected one man to rule us all, and now we follow him with every cell in our bodies, every wisp of our mortal soul. Moldova is rightful Romanian territory. I'm sure they will see that and join us quickly.

"But we do not know how deep this independent worm has driven into their brains. If they are beyond reason we may have to resort to force. For the greater good. To reunite with our brothers. This may be the only way. We will try diplomacy, but when diplomacy fails there is only one option..."

Bruno

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II