STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[SF]: Members Message

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Sinn Féin
Private and Encrypted

To: Pat Doherty, MP for West Tyrone, Sinn Féin Jamie
CC:

Dia duit,

We should hold a private meeting gathering the leadership of Sinn Féin together so we can discuss our strategy on gaining ground in any and all upcoming elections. Along with this we need to discuss strategy on increasing our popularity. On top of that we need to make sure Republican Sinn Féin does not gain ground and take voters away from us or discredit our cause through association. We can hold the meeting in Northern Ireland or at our headquarters in Dublin.

On another note I have been told that the organization Friends of Sinn Féin is currently working to gain us funding and support internationally. So, providing they are able to establish operations and secure donations we should see an influx of funding from them.

Regards,
Gerry Adams,
President of Sinn Féin

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
TOP SECRET

To: Gerry Adams HeadlessSeeker
Cc:
Subject: Re: Members Message

Good Afternoon,

I couldn't agree more, I'd prefer to have the meeting in Dublin if suitable for you, I would just need to know a best date and time. I'll be able to adjust my schedule accordingly.

I look forward to seeing you...

Kind Regards,
Pat Doherty
MP for West Tyrone

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Sinn Féin
Private and Encrypted

To: Pat Doherty, MP for West Tyrone, Sinn Féin Jamie
CC:

Dia duit,

We can meet tommarow at our Dublin Headquarters or the day after. If tommarow we can meet at noon, and if the day after we can meet around 1:30. I will let the other senior leadership know about the meeting as well. If you need to reschedule give me a call and we can make something work.

Regards,
Gerry Adams,
President of Sinn Féin

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

Gerry Adams sat in his office as he read over the reports that had been given to him by the Friends of Sinn Féin organization. They had finished requesting to purchase buildings in cities with large Irish communities and had expanded into locations with Celtic populations or roots to cast a larger net. An interesting move, but one he could approve of. Regardless, he was currently awaiting to see if he got a phone call or an email from his Vice President who was also the MP of Ulster. He had scheduled so they would arrive first just in case they had to reschedule the meeting. Busy as they were with their MP duties he knew this was a matter that would require them. Going over some of his notes he looked at the current seats they held, and it wasn't very many. But, Labour in the UK, perhaps they could play a part in this? It is true that in the past their leadership had been supportive in some regards of Sinn Féin. But times change, and that could just be a part of history now. He would need to hash it out with the rest of Sinn Féin's senior leadership before deciding whether or not to approach Labour on the matter. But before that there was much else to discuss for matters that increased their popularity directly.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Responding to the email to confirm his attendance, Pat took an early departure the next morning for his drive to Dublin with two of his closest allies within the party. They sat formally dressed, their car windows tinted. One stop on the way and they were soon arriving at the Dublin headquarters for Sinn Féin. Parking their vehicle and exiting with a brief case. It didn't contain anything of great interest but for note taking. They entered the building to the waiting receptionist to which they quickly introduced themselves and advised of the scheduled meeting they had with Gerry Adams.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

The receptionist would greet Pat and upon being informed of who he was and what he here for would lead him to Gerry's office. She would knock a couple times before a muffled "Come in" could be heard and sitting there at his desk was Gerry himself. Getting up from his desk he would approach Pat and offer him a handshake. "Good to see you. I trust the drive was uneventful?" he asked before after a moment gesturing to one of the seats that had been brought into the room in preparation for the meeting."Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin and Pearse Doherty should be joining us soon." he said before taking a seat.

"So... the situation here in the South. We currently possess a single seat in Dáil Éireann. Based on information that has trickled in Fianna Fáilis going to seek to solidify their hold even further by pursuing a high speed rail line that connects Dublin and Cork. As well as pursuing high value trade deals with European nations. So it will be a fight in the next election to gain more ground. However, what is the situation in the North?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Pat didn't have a long way before he was welcomed into the private setting, extending his hand to shake his hosts. "Uneventful, Yes. Boring, Yes." chuckled Pat, making a few steps to his seat and making himself comfortable before jumping straight into business. "We're currently holding four seats in the House of Parliament. There wasn't much optimism about increasing this given the strength that the Prime Minister has had over the last decade, his ratings, even after all this time, are sky high. I know elections shouldn't be judged on ratings but the Conservatives are holding a clear lead. Or... they were. Andrew Evans has announced that the elections in 2003 will be the last time he'll be standing. I'm not sure who'll be his replacement but it'll open a vast opportunity to really make waves."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

Gerry Adams contemplated this for a moment in silence before nodding thoughtfully. "I agree. We can make serious ground if we work this situation to our favor. I think if we pursue and make promises on expanding affordable and social homes, a Worker Co-operative development fund, capping costs of school uniforms, and banning zero hour contracts we can gain some popularity. In addition to the expansion of social homes, we can make promises on removing right to buy on council homes and work on buying back previous council homes at fair value. One third of those homes are owned by private landlords now. We can also make efforts to strengthen the trade unions and gain the support of them and their workers."

He thought for another moment. "We should endeavor to make allies with the Labour Party, Green Party, Plaid Cymru, and possibly Scottish National Party. Forming a coalition government with them if the Conservatives manage to maintain a seat majority."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Realistically we ought to be focusing on the Labour Party. I can't see the likes of Plaid Cymru, SNP or even ourselves working a majority. It's simply not in our favor, but Labour? I imagine they have a chance. Conservatives have ran the country for almost a decade and whether it's because of Andrew Evans or not, it's a tough fight to win. Our only hope is the next Conservative Leader not been... up to scratch, shall we say. Especially if they want different policies to Mr Evans'. We've not heard much from Labour as to what they'll be focusing on in the election but of course, it's still some time away. Who knows, the Lib Dems might surprise everyone." he chuckled. "One thing that may get us some traction, something that has eluded other parties so far is same-sex marriage. It might raise some support... obviously it would draw out those against it too."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

Gerry clasped his hands together for a moment as he considered what Pat had said and would nod respectfully at the opinion of his VP. "I think you are right, and historically Labour's leadership has had sympathy for our cause. Given your position I trust in your ability to read the situation as it is from within. Lets see about getting a meeting with them." he said knowing that if anyone knew the situation in the UK it was going to be Pat. "As for same sex marriage... I agree with you it can get us some traction. I can support such a pursuit of equality. Of course though there will be people who are not ready to accept it, but I think we should try for it regardless. The benefits outweigh the negatives, and equality is always a just cause in my opinion. I will move in tandem with you on this and work for it here as well."

Jamie

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

"With that in mind we will have to take steps so we are ready for the response that will surely come. There are those that are not ready for such equality." He said with a pause as he considered this."I believe there will be a very vocal minority who will raise the greatest fuss. They are people who I doubt can be reasoned with. However, our counter arguments should be addressed to any fence sitters. Don't you agree?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Oh I agree, they'll certainly be some controversy surrounding the policy but it'll hopefully garner more support as opposed to making us lose it. The world is more accepting these days, I would expect such policy to encourage votes. As you know, though, that isn't always the case. They'll always be those that disagree unfortunately. We just need to make sure we outnumber them. I can look at arranging a meeting with Hayden Turner, the leader of Labour for now ... depending on the outcome of next years election that is. Do you have a best date that works for you?"

HeadlessSeeker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II