STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[South Korea] Telephone call to Australia

사경사

Republic of Korea [South Korea]
Dec 27, 2018
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kang Kyang-wha, would make a private and encrypted telephone call to his Australian counterpart on a secure line.

@Kai

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
Marise Payne was reading a brief prepared by DFAT on the Chinese uprising when her encrypted red telephone rang. Naturally intrigued, she put down the relatively thin document and answered the phone. "Senator, the South Korean Foreign Minister. Patching you through now." The Foreign Minister would be put through an encrypted line on the Australians' end. "Minister, what a pleasure to be speaking with you. How could our government be of assistance today?"

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"Hello Minister Payne, the pleasure is all mine. I would like to start by congratulating you and your administration in your success of getting into office.

The primary reason for my telephone call is to explore trade and economic possibilities between South Korea and Australia. "

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
"This sounds like an excellent idea, we would be interested in signing a free-trade agreement between our nations if that is what you are alluding to."

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"That is good, I have had my office fax you a draft agreement. I would also like to establish trade routes. Our primary export goods include:
1. Electrical machinery, equipment and appliances
2. Vehicles
3. Metals
4. Mineral fuels
5. Medical equipment"