STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[South Korea] Telephone call to China

사경사

Republic of Korea [South Korea]
Dec 27, 2018
On an encrypted and secure line, President Moon would make a private telephone call to his Chinese counterpart.

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
On an encrypted and secure line President Tong, would receive the phone-call from South Korea

"Good Afternoon President Moon, I hope that everything is good in South Korea at this time?"

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"Annyeonghaseyo President Tong. Everything is very good here thank you. I hope the same is for China now, it is my understanding that there has been a little bit of turmoil recently."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would chuckle.

"Yes..yes.. it was quite the kerfuffle. But everything is back in order, and we wish to start a prosperous path, within the bounderies of democracy and freedom. Its quite sad, that it took the military and the people to forcefuly dispose of the regime... But, I digress! What do you wish to discuss?"

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"I must congratulate your success in achieving this. It is good to see that we now share the same political values.

I wish to discuss a number of topics with you, from economy and trade to the DPRK situation. I shall start with trade. It is no mystery that given China being an economic powerhouse and our states essentially being neighbours, that China is one of South Korea's primary trading partners. We want to grow this trade further by importing clothing and textile products on a regular basis and maybe export a greater quantity of our goods to China. How does this sound to you."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you, not to mention it was done without any blood being spilled on the streets." He would pause listening to President Moon, with great attention.

"I do believe those are very good topics, especially North Korea... Anyway. We do view South Korea as a possible trading partner and hopefully a future friend. And trading would be a very good stepping stone in that direction. We can certainly export these products towards South Korea, and given our close proximity, it could be done daily. Would it be possible to trade these two products for your exports of Metals and Mineral fuels? Prehaps even a agreement for lower tarrifs could bolster this agreement even further."

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"Great! It is certainly possible to export metals and mineral fuels to you. On what basis would you like this to be?

As for the lower tariffs....hmm...yes. I shall fax over a pre-signed draft copy of a Free-Trade Agreement to your office."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, we have enough ships to transport it to South Korea daily, from the Port of Shanghai to one your you ports, daily. So It would mean that the two ships would leave towards South Korea daily filled with a variety of those good, while South Korea would do the same towards our port.

Would it be possible to know your port of admission?

Regarding the Free-Trade I just recieved, everything seems to be in order. In the future we can work on this draft, and build on it."

He would sign the agreement, and send it to the man again, while keeping his own copy of the agreement.

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"Daily works for us. We would like for your goods to arrive at the Port of Busan.

We have put in an order for container ships. If you give us the time we will be fully prepared to transport the goods to Shanghai."

@Fairhold