STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[South Korea] Telephone call to Japan

사경사

Republic of Korea [South Korea]
Dec 27, 2018
The Foreign Minister, Minister Kang Kyung-wha, would make a private telephone call to the Japanese counterpart on an encrypted line.

@king4turtle

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
ZkZ_large.png

TOP SECRET & ENCRYPTED

The private videocall would be encrypted before answering the call.

"Hello, Minister Kang Kyung-wha this is Taro Kono Minister of Defense. How are you doing?"

@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"Annyeonghaseyo Minister Taro, I'm doing very well thank you. I hope you are the same.

I have called as we believe that this communications are long overdue. We wish to discuss Korean-Japanese relations going forward, especially in regards to economics and trade."

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
"It is nice to hear that you are doing fine.

Indeed, I think it is time to talk and heal the wounds that the empire of Japan did to the Korean people. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will also make a public apology when he is back in Japan.

Well let's first begin with setting up trades between our nations. We would like to import the following things from you.

1. Beers
2. Electrical machinery
4. Cadmium, slab zinc

We would like to receive a weekly delivery of the beers and monthly delivery of the electrical machinery, Cadmium and slab zinc.
@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"We would appreciate that so very much. Although we have moved on since then, our not-so-good shared history has always been a thorn between us. This will help greatly in removing this thorn and allow us to only look to the future.

We are more then happy to establish trade agreements. Monthly shipments of electrical machinery and Cadmium/slab zinc( though this will be classified as 'Metals') is something we can arrange. What port would it be suitable to deliver these too?
I am afraid that beer is not a registered product of trade for us. Although, I'm sure we can encourage beer-producing firms to establish themselves in Japan.

In exchange of these goods, we would like to import medical apparatus and iron from yourself. We would like the medical apparatus to be monthly and iron to be weekly, if possible, and both to be received at Busan."

@king4turtle

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
"Once the ships are builded we will begin directly with transporting it to the port of Busan

I don't know if you already have heard of the new Japanese Airline called Aviationly. They are currently looking to expand their network in Asia. Therefor they would like to open flights routes to Incheon International Airport(인천국제공항 ), Gimpo International Airport (김포국제공항), Yangyang International Airport (양양국제공항), Jeju International Airport (제주국제공항),
Ulsan Airport (울산공항) and Yeosu Airport (여수공항)

With opening these routes we hope to achieve more people travelling to South Korea and Japan.
How does this sound for you?

@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"This sounds agreeable, as long as the airline complies with South Korean law that is. What airports in Japan would these routes be?"

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
"Yes, of course. We would be using Kansai International Airport, Tokyo Narita International Airport, Chubu Centrair International Airport,Tokyo Haneda International Airport and the Osaka International Airport.

We also have transferred the money for the military equipment"
@사경사

사경사

Dec 27, 2018
"Well in that case we agree and support the opening of such flight routes. I have received notice that your funds have arrived into our account. You orders will begin as soon as possible. You can their progress on the Korean Industries website."