STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Spain | Message to Brazil

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

460px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Philip_II_of_Spain_%281558-1580%29.svg.png

Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España

This message is private & encrypted
JakeDorent

460px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Philip_II_of_Spain_%281558-1580%29.svg.png

-
To the Honourable Minister of International Relations of The Empire of Brazil
Mr. Pedro Santana Galego

I hope this email finds you well,

We would like to kick start relations with the Empire of Brazil, which is a close cultural partner, by establish a clear stepping stone towards this relationship, this being trade and mutual cooperation in the Atlantic region. We believe, that, by establishing a strong Trade Relation with the Empire of Brazil, we will no doubt grow our relationship and our economies to a excellent level, products from the Kingdom of Spain will flow through your nation and vice-versa, stimulating the internal markets and the external markets. And as time goes by, our partnership will increase towards other areas.
I wait your response,

Kind Regards,
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain

The Honourable Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

-

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019

Department of International Relations

Recipient: Kingdom of Spain
Subject RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Classification: Secure

Brazil is happy to start bilateral relations with the Kingdom as Spain, our nations share a rich history and culture and as such, we believe close relations between our nations to be more than adequate.

If you'd wish to, Honourable Minister Cabeza, we could discuss the relations between our countries through a phonecall.

Sincerely.

Pedro Santana Galego

Department of International Relations

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister would initiate a encrypted and private phone call with Mr. Galego upon his request. He would wait a few second until he was answered

"Good afternoon Minister! I hope you are doing well, I follow your advise and called regarding our previous correspondence. Do you approve of the idea of setting at least up to 3 trade routes between our Nations? I believe it would bolster into good levels our economies and our population would be able to adquire other types of products which would only create a stronger market."

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Chief Galego, after making sure the line was encrypted and secure, would answer.

"
Buen día Ministro! Sorry, my Spanish is not the best hehe, Indeed, I believe such trade influx will be wonderful for our nations, both economically and diplomatically.

Which trade items would Spain be interested in receiving from Brazil? We have agricultural items such as Meat, Coffee and Sugar, Minerals such as iron ores, and industrialized items such as vehicles and machinery.
"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would be elated with him speaking Spanish.

"I fine it perfect Mr. Galego! At the moment we have the following, which could be traded for your resources of Meat, Coffee and Sugar, and Vehicles
1. Machinery including computers
2. Mineral fuels including oil
3. Pharmaceuticals
4. Fruits, nuts
5. Clothing

I believe a simple trade-for-trade could suffice."

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Agreeable, Would you prefer to have all 3 trade routes to come to Rio de Janeiro? or would you like it to go to 3 different destinations?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It would be best to be to Rio de Janeiro, our ships could make the journey back and forth, which would mean that Brazilian vessels would not be necessary. What would you wish to trade for the Meat, Coffee and Sugar, and Vehicles we would get from you?"

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Ah, My Apologies, yes that works, and the items we'd like to receive in return would be the machinery, the pharmaceuticals and the clothing, if possible.

On another note, would you be interested in speaking on other matters Mr. Cabeza? Such as diplomacy and defence?
"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would send via encrypted fax the following agreement towards his counter-part.

"Its a simple agreement for Trade, hope everything is in order."

Brazilian-Spanish Formation and Creation of Trade Routes

The Kingdom of Spain and the Empire of Brazil will create [3] trade routes between themselves, and ensure their security and cargo. Both nations shall pledge that the following resources will be provided upon arrival of said trade routes. The Kingdom of Spain shall solely provide the Cargo Ships destined for each cargo assigned.

The Empire of Brazil will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Meat
  2. Coffee and Sugar
  3. Vehicles
The Kingdom of Spain will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Machinery including computers
  2. Pharmaceuticals
  3. Clothing

Signed by; Cabeza
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain

Signed by; NAME HERE
Minister of International Relations
of the Empire of Brazil
"What do you wish to discuss? I'm prefectly mandated to speak with any issues and events with yourselfs."

JakeDorent

Last edited:

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Everything looks Good Mr Cabeza, I shall notify my government of the deal as soon as possible.

Well, I'd like to start by speaking about the Elephant in the room, Antarctica, I believe your government is tired of being asked this question but...What is Spain's stance on this issue?

On Military matters, would Spain be interested in the purchase of Brazilian Equipment? We have a wide range of products to offer to Spain.
"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We believe in the eyes of the law that what Argentina did was a borderline a crime in our views, there are other ways to solve issues in the world without the use of aggression. While we will not dispute the current made by Sweden claims, we will also not drop our own claims to the region, however we will not pursue them since they are based on very old treaties. We believe that Sweden as every right to put a claim on the continent, however we will be honest it was a bit far fetched to claim it in its entirety" He would slightly chuckle. "I believe that the continent can have its claims and all international actors can lay claim on it and pursue them just as Sweden as done, there is nothing wrong with this if it would mean that the continent would be environmentally protected. However it is paramount that this continent remains untouched, with only scientific personnel there to gather information about it. It should remain demilitarized. I hope that my view does not creat a smal dink in our relationship, but that is our standing for now, we do honestly hope that Argentina and Sweden can come to terms, and even perhaps become friends!"

He would pause

"That is a good point, I believe that our Defense is looking to buy some of your Astros, however we are focusing on building up our Air Force, unless we could make an agreement for around 31 Astros II SS-30? How much would it be to buy them?"

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Pedro listened to the words of the Spanish Minister before nodding.

"
No worries Minister, I respect your opinion, and Brazil respects Spain's stance. I do agree with you, Argentina's...Aggressive Actions could have been avoided, If Argentina had pushed for a more diplomatic solution to things, Maybe all the damage that occurred in the Antarctic Waters could have been avoided, although we don't believe Sweden is completely blameless in this crisis, It felt like an aggressive move on their part to just outright claim the entirety of the continent through militaristic means, but I digress.

I believe the situation has since then begun to calm down, Brazil only wishes for peace, especially now that a compromise seems to be in the process of being reached between both parties.

On the Military Topic, We have changed our policy regarding the sale of the Astros SS-30, We are offering a package called the "Astros System", although you'll pay a higher price for the Astros, you'll receive, alongside the Launch system, the other vehicles of the System, which include...Wait a moment please.
"

The Minister could hear Pedro rummaging through papers, before speaking

"
Aha! It consists of 13 vehicles, 6 AV-LMU Astros II launchers, 3 AV-RMD rocket resupply Vehicle, 1 AV-MET Meteorological Observation and Analysis Vehicle, 1 AV-PCC System Command and Control Vehicle, 1 AV-UCF Fire Control Vehicle and 1 AV-OFVE Vehicle and Electronic Maintenance Workshop Vehicle. In total, one Astros system would cost...14.000.000,00$ in total, would Spain be interested?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I do honestly believe peace will be achieved." He would Smile

"I'm afraid that price is to steep for us at this moment, we will regrettably have to decline. Prehaps in a few months we will have the funding necessary to purchase this."

"I would also like to ask, how does Brazil view the current conflict between Romania and Moldova?"

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"We can offer a discounted price if you're still interested in the system.

We are glad that a peaceful settlement has been reached, the sudden breakout of hostilities surprised us and we completely condone the actions of Romania with its sudden act of aggression.
"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It is still worrying that Romania tried to get their current leadership back into power. However with the Resolution passing in the GA we are confident that tensions will decrease, the Republic of Spain will be sending quite the sizable force to the DMZ that will be established, we hope to send a Regiment to patrol a part of the DMZ. Will the Empire of Brazil also be sending peacekeepers?"

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Unfortunately we have no plans to send peacekeeping forces to the region, however, we are more than willing to assist the peacekeeping force with sending resources, medicals and doctors to the region to help the wounded and the troops within the DMZ."

Bruno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II