STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Spain | Message to Ukraine

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

460px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Philip_II_of_Spain_%281558-1580%29.svg.png

Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España

This message is private & encrypted
GingeOrCringe

-
To the Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Republic of Ukraine
Mr. Konstyantyn Gryshchenko

I hope this email finds you well,

We would like to kick start relations with the Republic of Ukraine, by establish a clear stepping stone towards this relationship, this being trade and mutual cooperation. Would your nation be interested in setting up trade routes with the Kingdom of Spain? This would no doubt bolster our mutual economies and provide our population with various types of products as well as our industries with new materials.

I wait your response,

Kind Regards,
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain

The Honourable Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

-

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

To: Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza Bruno

Subject: Re: Establishing Trade

Security: Private and encrypted

To the Honorable Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza, Minister of Foreign Affairs,

It is with great joy we receive your message. My name is Roman Shpek, I'm secretary of Ukraine's foreign affairs in Western Europe. I'm afraid Mr. Gryshchenko is currently addressing some other business, so in his place I will represent Ukraine. What products does Spain have available for trade? Ukraine is particularly proud of its foodstuffs and we aim to become the main supplier in Europe. However, we also Petroleum Products, Timber, Non-Ferrous Metals (titanium, Mercury, Magnesium), Natural Gas.

In terms of "mutual cooperation" did you have anything specific in mind?

Sincerely,
Roman Vasylovych Shpek
Secretary of Ukrainian Affairs in Western Europe

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España

GingeOrCringe

-
To the Honourable Secretary of Ukrainian Affairs in Western Europe

Mr. Roman Vasylovych Shpek

I hope this email finds you well,

I believe that setting at least 2 Trade Routes between our nations would be most profitable, we would like to receive from you for these two routes, Timber and Foodstuffs. In Trade we can offer you the follow two of the following resources which we have at our disposal

• Machinery including computers
  • Mineral fuels including oil
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Fruits, nuts
  • Clothing

Regarding the mutual cooperation, I believe that setting up a agreement that both our nations will share intelligence information regarding terror-organizations which may affect the other nation would be a great start for cooperation, which can then be further worked on as time goes by.

I await your response,

Kind Regards,

-

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

This is of interest to us. Ukraine would like to receive shipments of pharmaceuticals and computers. How often would you like these to arrive in Spain? I should warn you, our merchant fleet is still undergoing development and right now most of our resources are focused on providing aid to Zaire. We're in the process of procuring more ships, possibly from Ireland, but we will be shopping around. We can alert you when we are able make these deliveries if you are willing to wait.

Monitoring terrorist organizations and alerting Spain to any danger is something we would do without a formal agreement in place. You do not even need to ask. However, a written treaty would demonstrate to the world that we are willing to cooperate with others, that an independent Ukraine can have a positive impact on the world.

On that note, what does Spain consider to be the most important world issue? Perhaps we can work together to address it, or even bring a resolution to the GA!

Sincerely,
Roman Vasylovych Shpek

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

800px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_%28corrections_of_heraldist_requests%29.svg.png

Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España

I believe, that it could be fruitful to have the Spanish Merchant Ship to import and export, relieving Ukraine of the duties to establish vessels for the route. This means, that the Spanish Merchant Vessels would bring the Spanish Resources to Ukraine and leave with the Ukrainian Resources. I believe this would be the best course of action. Regarding the arrival times, it would be best to have the Routes Weekly, due to the distances they have to go from Spain to Ukraine, this would relieve the stress on the ships to make the journey back and forth.

We are glad that Ukraine would be willing to share information, and I agree that writing this agreement would solidify our relationship with Ukraine.

The Kingdom of Spain views climate change, the waning of world trade, and the rise of extreme leaning governments to be crucial issues in the world. We also see that some nations are not so willingly playing their part in the GA, especially with what happen in Zimbabwe, Madagascar and more, it saddens our Kingdom that nations with more capability to act, do not. It especially worrying how the United States of America was attacked so suddenly with their President being killed, yet it brought little to no change in the world, it should have been a wakeup call. The world is getting bigger, but increasingly unstable. And what does Ukraine consider to be the most important world issues?

Kind Regards,

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

We are thankful Spain has offered to undertake the shipping logistics. That is very kind of you. We agree, weekly routs would be best. Merchant vessels are welcome to dock in the ports of Odessa or Kherson.

We agree, it is disheartening when countries with the power to make a change do not act. While the Ukrainian nation has existed for as long as any other, the state of Ukraine is young. Whether we like it or not, we must justify our independence--we plan to do this by making positive contributions to the world. Our law enforcement communication treaty will be a first step. Since Spain is focusing on trade logistics, Ukraine will begin drafting a proposal.

We consider a lack of communication to be the largest threat to the world. We believe that encouraging more countries to formally join the General Assembly would help, as it places countries on a more even playing field when there is a dispute. Ukraine's grievances can be taken just as seriously as the grievances of world powers.

Climate change is just as vital for us to address. Perhaps we can set up some sort of program for international students wanting to study environmental science? It is a small step, but we must start somewhere. An additional action for us to take could be to introduce environmental legislation in the GA. What are your thoughts?

Awaiting your reply with interest,
Roman Vasylovych Shpek

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

800px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_%28corrections_of_heraldist_requests%29.svg.png

Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España

We shall begin preparations for the Trade Routes, your Port authorities will be notified once they arrive, I will send you enclosed in this message a agreement pre-signed for our Trade Route establishment, hopefully you can agree to the simple amends. Further I'd like to purpose a simple Military Exercise involving our Navy, especially in the front of Anti-Drug Trafficking, would it be something your nation would be able to accept?

Regarding the program, I believe it would be a excellent idea! Could you detail it more to our Minister of Education? It would be something he would be better prepared than I would. Regarding the legislation for the GA I believe that both our nations could work together on this, especially preventing nations from pumping more CO2 into the atmoshpere.

Kind Regards,

GingeOrCringe

ENCLOSED:

Ukraine-Spanish Formation and Creation of Trade Routes

The Kingdom of Spain and the Republic of Ukraine will create [2] trade routes between themselves, and ensure their security and cargo. Both nations shall pledge that the following resources will be provided upon arrival of said trade routes. The Kingdom of Spain shall solely provide the Cargo Ships destined for each cargo assigned.

The Republic of Ukraine will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Timber
  2. Foodstuffs
The Kingdom of Spain will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Machinery including computers
  2. Pharmaceuticals

Signed by; Cabeza
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain

Signed by; NAME HERE
Minister of International Relations
of the Empire of Brazil

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

CC: Konstyantyn Gryshchenko

I have signed the trade agreement below. We look forward to our new economic partnership!

The Kingdom of Spain and the Republic of Ukraine will create [2] trade routes between themselves, and ensure their security and cargo. Both nations shall pledge that the following resources will be provided upon arrival of said trade routes. The Kingdom of Spain shall solely provide the Cargo Ships destined for each cargo assigned.
The Republic of Ukraine will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Timber
  2. Foodstuffs
The Kingdom of Spain will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Machinery including computers
  2. Pharmaceuticals

Signed by; Cabeza
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain

Signed by; Roman V. Shpek
Minister of International Relations of the Empire of Brazil

Unfortunately the international law enforcement communication treaty is not yet complete, but I must contact you regarding other issues relating to the preservation of world peace. It seems our neighbors in Romania are eyeing up Moldovan land. What are your thoughts on this? In the eyes of Ukrainians, this would cause a major disruption in our region. Not only that, the Romanians deny the existence of Moldovan culture and language. We worry that there may be an attempt to eradicate the Moldovans as a people, not simply as a separate state.

Awaiting your swift reply,
Roman Vasylovych Shpek

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Reading the last line on the email, the Mr. Cabeza would call his Ukrainian Friend. This would be a private and encrypted line. After being answered he would speak.

"Hello Mr. Shpek, I'm quite elated with our correspondence, however the last part of your email, gave me grave concerns, you see, on of our ministers just got off a call with a Romanian Government member, and what they said to him exactly what you are telling us, and more. I do believe that a imminent invasion of Moldova is about to happen. The way they spoke about Moldavian is frankly worrying, considering their culture non-existing, even putting their sovereignty at stake. This is sounding to much as Nazi Germany and the Jews and but with a spin of paternal dictatorship.."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Private/encrypted

The call would be redirected quickly, so quickly in fact, the secretary may not have informed Mr. Cabeza just whom he was being transferred to. The Spanish representative was already speaking before Konstyantyn Gryshchenko, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, could say hello.

"Mr. Cabeza, this is Konstyantyn Gryshchenko, head of Ukraine's Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Mr. Shpek, our Secretary of Affairs in Western Europe is on another call, but he has CC'd me in your most recent communications. I'm relieved Spain shares our concerns. While it might not necessarily be Romanian Nazism that is motivating them, we do agree that the Romanians pose a threat of genocide against the Moldovans."

He paused. "You say you believe there is an immediate threat of invasion? Have you informed the Moldovan government? What exactly was said in your communications with Romania? Ukraine is only aware of is what was communicated in the Declaration of the Romanian People."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello Mr. Gryshchenko, We are doing so right now to inform them, however our source was the their Head of Commerce, we cannot discount his confirmation of the use of force, to subjugate the Moldovan Nation. Bare in mind, we have no recording so I'll just say what was said in that meeting, you can trust my word that everything I'm saying is true." He would share everything that was talked with the Romanian Head of Commerce, obviously leaving the details of the Trade Route Agreement, which was most likely not going to happen anytime soon.
(everything past Post#17 will be known to you here)

"Now you see how this brings me to believe that a imminent invasion is upon Moldova. Will Ukraine intervene if Moldova is invaded? And do you know how the Russians will responde to this ivnasion? I honestly hope that they don't support this Romanian Government, as it would tarnish the Russian Reputation greatly, considering it would be a offensive war, and not a defensive one."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
"This is quite disturbing news... I cannot speak for the Russian Federation, but based on our experience with them I can tell you the stability of our region is a top priority. They would not support Romania without a very good reason. If Moldova requires our assistance, Ukraine shall support them. As I said, Romania's rhetoric is all too similar to that of the Soviets in the 1930s and '60s. We will not allow for the destruction of a people." He paused. "And what about Spain? What will your response be?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe that our best course of action would be to send a carrier fleet over to the Black Sea as a show of force and to work with the Ukrainian Navy on this objective. It would set a very dangerous precedent that a nation would be allowed to conduct a war of aggression, especially in the continent of Europe, which as seen countless wars and death. It doesn't need to see one more. What is your opinion on this?"

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
"Turkey would have to be on board for such a plan to work. Nothing can get into the Black Sea from the Mediterranean unless it goes through the Bosporus. Thankfully, it seems the Russians are willing to act as peace keepers, should this situation continue to escalate. I don't think any conflict they're involved in could last very long."

"Still, this episode has underscored Ukraine's need for vigilance. You said you would like our intelligence agencies to share information regarding terrorist activities. What if we trained together as well? Ukraine has an issue with corruption. Judges, city police, politicians... they should serve the people, not take bribes. Ukraine needs to catch them in the act, get indisputable evidence against them. If we had Ukrainian and Spanish intelligence officers investigating together in small teams, both our agencies could gain real-life experience in the field. Skills gained monitoring money launderers and bad cops could be applied when monitoring suspected terrorists."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Seems the situation was resolved, however I would like to ask, if Ukraine was willing to participate with peacekeeping forces in Romania? With your close proximity, Ukraine could prove vital to the GAFOR sucess, currently the main members of this force are Spain, the UK and South Korea. Brazil as proposed to send logistic personnel to help with construction the DMZ. Perhaps Ukraine would not need to send military? But also logistic personnel and materials to help with the construction of DMZ check points and border fences.

Regarding the information share, it would be fruitful to train in that area, especially with helping a nation which we consider to be our friend. And the need to move our personnel wouldn't be needed as they could work closely with the Ukrainian Agents from Spain. I believe that corruption should be stomped out from existence, and hopefully we can help your nation achieve that. We are also planning to create in Spain, a comitte to investigate corruption charges, active and passive, to the highest level, down to the lowest."

GingeOrCringe

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear