STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain] : Phone-call to Russia

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted/Classified
Protected by SIN Version 1995

The phone would be picked up."Hello, this is Viktor Chernomyrdin. Prime Minister of Russia. How can I help?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello Mr.Prime Minister, how are you doing today? Hopefully good. I would like to ask a few questions to you, as well and perhaps make a military purchase deal with Russia. As you probably already know, Romania and Moldova are at war, I think we can both agree that this does not bode well for European Stability, especially this close to Ukraine and Russia. I'd like to know your views on this conflict... as you know we have publicly shown support for Moldova, I do not believe wars of aggression have a place in this world, especially coming from a neo-fascist country, and both our nation known the hardships of what fascism as done to our nations. Which is why I'd would like to inform you that the Republic of Spain will be sending a carrier fleet to the Black Sea as a show of force in order to prevent further hostilities, perhaps seeing the world is against them might make them seek a settlement with Moldova. I would also like to ask you if would be prudent for Russia to also send two or three vessels to incorporate this force, as to show we are united in our resolve, as I do believe Russia also seeks peace and prosperity in the region, it would also be a show of cooperation between both our nations."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Our opinion on the matter is that Romania should not have engaged in hostilities with the Post Soviet State of Moldova. We are treating this matter very seriously as this has endangered the stability of our sphere. We plan on announcing Romania and Moldova as a no fly zone. We plan on deploying a carrier task force. We are also debating the use of further intervention methods.

As for a purchase, what exactly do you have in mind?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Would it be possible to know what intervention methods you would wish to apply? I believe that if you do so, it could escalate the conflict. I believe that just a no-fly zone would be sufficient. For the purchase we would be looking to purchase from Russia 2 x Typhoon-class submarines, these being the older model of ballistic missile submarines that Russia as at the moment, along side buying around 40x RSM-52 SLBMs. This, if you accept could either be done by Russia producing it for us, or letting us produce these 2 Submarines and their SLBM's until we had reached that number, while we would send around 13% of its total production cost to Russia, meaning, Russia would only profit from this, without having to pay for their production. Clean cut Profit.

And I believe it would pose no security threat to Russia as I believe Russia has a even better model at their dispose. Do we have a deal?"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"We are deploying the VDV to take care of the situation. The conflict has already been escalated by the Romanians, and it is our job to forcibly deescalate it. You are welcome to assist, but if you do so we will require full cooperation and communication. We can permit you to dock in Crimea under supervision of course.

As for the submarines, I have to say they are not that old of a design. Especially when considering the firepower they possess. How about the Delta IV class submarine? Though, depending on your reasons and wiggle room we can most certainly consider the Typhoon. Tell me, what is your intended use for these submarines?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That would be very good, cooperation between nation is a must in this world, however with Turkish resurgence, there as been problems with passing the straits, we will have to contact them, to know the full extent of their right of passage."

"These submarines would be mostly used for deterrence, as I believe my government would impose a executive order, or a doctrine that these weapons should only be used in retaliation and never to be used for offensive means. Hmm, I believe the Delta IV would also fit nicely with our Navy Doctrine, and would also cement that this temporary license would never become a threat towards Russian Security. So the agreement could be 3 x Delta IV class submarines instead of 2, along side buying around 64x R-29RMU Sineva up from 40 of the previous ICBM. Would this be acceptable? I remind you that you would gain a clean slate profit of 13% from the production of these 3x Submarines and of the 64 ICBMs, And after they were produced by Spain, the licenses would automatically terminate. You have our word of honor, however I shall write it in a document form so that you have proof of its details."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Hmm, have the Turks blocked your use of the strait? During these times? Are they perhaps in league? We have discovered that since the US's military might collapsed from what we assume to be over spending that other nations have been making moves more frequently. Sweden and Turkey are perhaps the two that now come onto our radar in regards to this. Sweden having feigned ignorance on their actions in regards to trying to politically alienate us from our sphere of influence, and now Turkey apparently blocking access in the black sea."

"Hmm, yes this would be acceptable. We are willing to go through on this deal in regards to the Delta IV. Though, does Spain have the necessary tooling to produce these Submarines and missiles? If not, we can provide it. Regardless, I will require a contract so that we may have this to paper."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would send to the honorable Russian the following documents in a encrypted and private way.

Temporary License of Production

Delta IV-class submarines & R-29RM Shtil

Russia, and the Republic of Spain, shall agree to the following agreement in the acquisition by the Republic of Spain, the Limited Production Rights for the Delta IV-class submarines and R-29RMU Sineva , abiding by the following Articles;

Article 1º - Russia will grant a limited production right to the Republic of Spain, for the production of a maximum of 3x Delta IV-class submarines and 64x R-29RM Shtil SLBM by the Republic of Spain. Meaning that, the Republic of Spain will be allowed to produce up to 3 submarines of this class and up to 64 SLBMs. (Example: building 1 now, and in two months building another 2). The total number can be reached by the Republic of Spain in any way, but only to the acquisition of the maximum numbers.

Article 2º- Production rights cannot be violated, meaning that Russia cannot revoke the license until the number of products above have been acquired by the Republic of Spain. In the Eventuality of the production rights of the products being sold to third parties, this agreement passes on to the new owner, which will have to abide by its articles.

Article 3º- For every production of a single submarine and SLBM by the Republic of Spain, Russia will receive 13% of its production costs directly transferred by the Republic of Spain to Russia

Signed by the Secretary of State of the Republic of Spain, Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza
Signed by the Prime Minister of Russia - ___________

"I've sent you an encrypted and private document with the agreement, if you sign we will produce these products and send your rightful pay. I do not believe they outright blocked the straits, however they now have sole say on where a nation can traverse it or not, I believe it in everyone best interest that all straits are open. For example the republic of spain holds the Strait of Gibraltar in its territorial Waters, for a nation to pass it, it needs to go through Spanish Waters, or Morrocan Waters. However we firmly believe that if nothing poses a threat to the national security of Spain or any other nation, we just simply let these ship pass without stopping them. However its common curtesy to inform Spain that they are passing to avoid colision of Ships and disrupting the eco system in the area. This is what I believe that Turkey should do, your nation is dependant on the Straits to reach the Mediterranean, I believe block you from acessing it would be a ill and irresponsible move."

HeadlessSeeker

Last edited:

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Hmm, yes lets see..."
After reading it.
"This looks good, but I have a question in regards to one portion of it. ' In the Eventuality of the production rights of the products being sold to third parties, this agreement passes on to the new owner, which will have to abide by its articles. ' Can we add a limitation on what nations this can be sold to?"

"Also, on the matter of the strait perhaps this is a matter that can be discussed in the upcoming international conference here in Moscow? There are many situations as you stated like this, so it would be good if multiple nations came to a consensus on the matter. We will need to address Turkey directly on the matter."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Oh, this line isn't us selling, we wouldn't be able to sell these products to third parties, or their productions right. This is in the eventuality that Russia, sell the shares to these products, in which case this license, if its still active, would carry on to the new holder, which Spain would maintain the license of production until it would be completed."

"Yes, I believe that if we have a general consensus it could even be put forwards to the Global Assembly, sea passages like Gibraltar, Suez, Panama , Malaca are key for intrenational trade and movement of Ships, I believe that most nations interests are that these be kept unrestricted."
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Could you please clarify that in detail in the document? We will allow the sale of the license, as this will be transferable. However, we want to ensure no risk of that in case you change your minds. Also, do you have the proper tooling and machinery to produce these vessels and missiles? II dont think your industry has experience with creating ballistic missiles. We would not want there to be any accidents involving them. For submarines has your industry been keeping up with the manufacturing techniques for them?"

"Very good, we will join in this GA meeting in regards to that and no doubt support your legislation. We will be adding this to our international conference and hopefully get some consensus."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Even if we changed our minds, which we would never do, I'll have the document to clearly state, that we wouldn't be able to sell the license or the products to another third party, we would only be able to produce these products only to our selves, up to a total of what as been said, after total had been reached. The License would be automatically terminated. I'll also put in a amend that we will not be able to resell the products, and the only way to decommission them would be for scrap or to re-sell to Russia.
Also yes, we have some of the most advanced facilities in the planet, and our engineers are highly trained, so theres no need to worry about any accidents."

He would fix the document.

Temporary License of Production

Delta IV-class submarines & R-29RM Shtil

Russia, and the Republic of Spain, shall agree to the following agreement in the acquisition by the Republic of Spain, the Limited Production Rights for the Delta IV-class submarines and R-29RMU Sineva , abiding by the following Articles;

Article 1º - Russia will grant a limited production right to the Republic of Spain, for the production of a maximum of 3x Delta IV-class submarines and 64x R-29RM Shtil SLBM by the Republic of Spain. Meaning that, the Republic of Spain will be allowed to produce up to 3 submarines of this class and up to 64 SLBMs. (Example: building 1 now, and in two months building another 2). The total number can be reached by the Republic of Spain in any way, but only to the acquisition of the maximum numbers.

Article 2º- Production rights cannot be violated, meaning that Russia cannot revoke the license until the number of products above have been acquired by the Republic of Spain. In the Eventuality of the production rights of the products being sold to third parties, this agreement passes on to the new owner, which will have to abide by its articles.

Article 3º- For every production of a single submarine and SLBM by the Republic of Spain, Russia will receive 13% of its production costs directly transferred by the Republic of Spain to Russia

Article 4º- The Republic of Spain is forbidden to sell the products, or the license to third parties. If a need to decommision arises, Russia as the right to re-buy the products at 50% the cost, or the Republic of Spain can follow them up for scrap.

Signed by the Secretary of State of the Republic of Spain, Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza
Signed by the Prime Minister of Russia - ___________

"I've also got word that a big meeting will be happening in Moscow, I'm very elated that I was chosen to be apart of it. We could even seek support in the conference regarding this issue."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Very good, and thank you for making the additions that I requested. Hmm, one moment, let me grab a pen. I think this will pass without issue."

After a moment the document would be faxed back with the signature of the Russian prime Minister affixed to it.

"Should be through in a moment or two. These fax machines take forever sometimes."

"But yes, the conference will be happening on the 27th of this month. We have invited many nations from around the world. I would recommend responding to the invite for a request to have the topic added to the schedule. So far no nations have confirmed that they will be arriving."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
He would receive the document, review it. Everything was in order.

"I've just received the document, it was a pleasure doing this deal with you. Yes I'll do this now, I only have to talk with my government to iron out the details. I'd like to ask, what is your current relations with China? They just have entered the international stage, and I believe that they are a very good addition to the international community."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Our current relations are at this time unknown as we are still in the process of establishing them. We believe that if all goes right they will make a valuable ally in these times. We have included them in our international meeting as well as had a meeting with them. What are your relations with them if you dont mind?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, It seems that their government collapsed again, at the time when we asked, we had no contact, and were looking towards Russia to inform us more of the Chinese demeanour in the international stage. I've noticed that Russia as befallen into a spiraling debt, a crisis. We would like to offer our economic support to help Russia out of its crippling debt. While we don't have the economic capability to relief if you from your debt of 78 billion dollars, we are willing to help. We would like to purchase the JSC Krasmash, which owns the Krasnoyarsk Machine-Building Plant, and that they are able to produce, we looked at their products and current state. We would be willing to buy it for 3,5 Billion dollars. While I know they produce very very important equipment for the Russian state, we would be willing to sign an agreement that Russia could still produce the equipment without us being able to block you. Now for another part, we would like to send you economic advisers to help you stablise the economy, give you info and ideas which can help you through this hard time."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Yes, it would seem have have landed in some trouble after we overestimated our economy. I believe that we can make a deal in regards to those companies. However, in order to not cripple ourselves in the future we will need to work out an agreement. One in which you will not make moves to prevent procurement of goods and equipment from said company. Given your offer sounds similar though it sounds like you want to purchase the company at 100%? If so we will want the option to later down the line purchase back shares once our economy has recovered. Also a clause stating that purchasing back stock cannot be avoided by creating a new company. As for economic advisors we would be willing to go forward with that."

Bruno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien