STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Storhet Auktioner]: Email to First Choice [ENDED]

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Security Classification: SECURE - DATA ENCRYPTED

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you on behalf of Storhet Auktioner, a Swedish organisation with plans to invest internationally whilst maintaining an ethically sound framework. It has come to my attention that organisations in the international community do not have the same mindset as our own business. First Choice has become the first on a long list of organisations, brought to our attention, which may not be following boundaries, guidelines and ethical borders which should be expected by clients, consumers and governments alike. We intend to set a president in the corporate legal field and intend to work in cooperation with organisations such as First Choice.

As such, we request the following information at your earliest convenience:
  1. Number of military sales since the establishment of First Choice
  2. Names of governments and businesses involved in the sale of military assets
  3. Profits earned by First Choice in all corporate ventures since establishment
  4. Location of First Choice registered headquarters
  5. Name of a legal representative for First Choice, as a point of contact
I will look forward to your imminent response.

Regards,
Karl Vikström
Legal Services
Storhet Auktioner

@Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED / @Connor

While true First Choice is fast growing, we must object to any and all speculation that puts our Company into disrepute. We owe our growth largely to Competitive Airlines, with the promise to deliver the very best in Air Travel and not by unscrupulous methods to ferment political trouble to boast our sales. Furthermore, we have proven willing to stand up to the kind of repugnant behaviour from Autocratic Governments in the past. Unlike most, War is not an excuse to abdicate on moral responsibilities. This appears to be nothing more than Storhet Auktioner attempting to provoke a crisis, not based on any moral principle. Especially that pertaining to Social Media, Actions you would not expect from any reputable company. First Choice are undertaking a challenging business year, so we cannot support your extraordinary set of demands at this time.

Kind Regards,
19e2ae9c6aa43786d4ebddc031ed2379.png

Deputy Chief Executive Offer ?

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Dear Mrs Durand,

I appreciate your imminent response to our request and would like to address your comments thoroughly before we go any deeper into conversation on the wrong foot.

This email was purely a request for data and therefore I challenge the fact you insinuate that Storhet Auktioner is anything other than reputable and ethically sound, our decision to take this situation to social media was purely for the protection of consumers internationally following a lack of response from your office. We fear that there is a lack of regulation within the sector and as a result a number of fast-rising businesses are taking advantage to provoke negative international disputes whilst remaining completely off the radar. Storhet strives to make this field as responsible as possible to ensure consumers receive the same levels of legal protection and customer service throughout our field.

I am disappointed to see that your office is refusing to pass any details requested relating to the financial situation of First Choice International - could you please provide an address for your corporate headquarters for Storhet Auktioner to formally forward communication to?

Thank you very much for your correspondence, I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Regards,
Karl Vikström
Legal Services
Storhet Auktioner

@Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

First Choice are undergoing a challenging Restructure, therefore we're experiencing a higher volume of Emails and consequently cannot guarantee responses. However, I'm not convinced that Storhet Aukioner couldn't give us more than a few days to open communication, before making ambiguous claims. Even now, your reluctance to apologise has raised questionable doubt in whether we cooperate. Furthermore, we're working closely with Great Britain to be strictly compliant with Legislation aiming to protect the Consumer... And our other European Partners share the same principles. Our Consumers have the right to privacy and the right to have information remain confidential because we've developed a relationship of trust, with the expectation that it will not be divulged to others. So as per our Company Protocols, we must decline to comment.

Our Corporate Headquarters is in Paris. However, operations are suspended as we relocate to the Netherlands. For now, we advise you contact us online or by telephone.

Kind Regards,

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Dear Mrs Durand,

I have to say your most recent correspondence has surprised me and is nothing less than childish and unprofessional. In all my years working in the legal sector I have never come across a response as basic as 'apologise or I'm not doing it'. FCI may be an organisation with significant turnover and impressive reputation but it certainly is not a business holding any form of maturity or acumen. I respect the position you are in with high workload and significant restructure however this does not justify such a response.

Storhet Auktioner has always and will continue to act in the best interests of the international community - we will be in touch in the near future.

Regards,
Karl Vikström
Legal Services
Storhet Auktioner

@Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

"Thank you Karl. We appreciate your honest review. Perhaps the rudeness you saw in First Choice was triggered by your assumption that you had any Legal Authority over us. Someone with "many years" of experience would know that.
Fortunately, Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go...

Please don't be in touch.

Kind Regards,

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Emails are printed for hard-copy archiving within Storhet Auktioner Legal Services and given exhibit reference SA/13/LS/FCI001.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89