STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Call to Spain

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe that your actions did not deserve the retaliation you recieved.. especially killing innocent lifes. Without warning. Hopefully it will be resolved in the GA, we are just waiting for confirmation by the SC to continue discussions. I believe that Russia will in time, see that they are being diverted and controlled by Argentina in time, we believe that for a safe and secure europe all nations must work together and towards commons goals."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Yes, we intend to pursue the matter via the international courts because, from what we have seen and with the support and expertise of other nations we have no doubt in our mind that Argentina had the intent to cause serious damage to life and/or property in their ramming of the navy frigate which in-turn resulting in the unforgivable loss of life. Right now they are running riot in Europe and it cannot be tolerated. We must unite together in the promotion of our continental ethics and values which will not be tainted by the Argentine determination for expansion.

Whilst the Global Assembly sits in recess we intend to change the course of the proceedings to focus on the distribution of land rather than the specifics of the use of the land. This will allow the immediate tense nature of the continent to rest, giving us some more time to draft the necessary provisions to ensure the longevity of the continent, a scientific area of focus. We have the intention to recognise all represented historical claims of the Antarctic."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe the Resolution and the draft you have put forward would be enough I believe, with the aforementioned ideas I've given you, and you'd have the Spanish Vote on your resolution. I do also believe they are becoming a valid threat to Spanish National Security, which is why we are planning a Military Exercise, regarding Defense against Amphibious Assaults. We would like to Invite Sweden to this exercise, which would involve training our troops to better defende against these types of assault, a-kin to the D-Day. We are also looking to have the US, UK and Germany participation, which would only cement our relationships." He would pause.

"How is the Nordic Council going along? Hopefuly its going great!"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"We are fearful that the Global Assembly will impose unprecedented restrictions on our overseas territory and this is something we would want to exclusively negotiate outside the distribution of land. We will be proposing a dissection of Antarctica to the respective nations represented in the chamber and from there will open the doors for further negotiation regarding demilitarisation, fair use and national security... etcetera.

In all honesty I was fearful I would hear those words come from your mouth, the state is no longer exclusively against the values of Sweden but much rather are putting many European nations at risk... totting up to millions, potentially hundreds of millions, of innocent lives at risk of a rogue state hungry for power and wealth. We would potentially be interested in a joint exercise for counter-assault style training, for this to be in the interest of our national budget we would have to see the likes of Germany, the United States and United Kingdom willing to participate... or at least some of them. After all we are interested more in the joint-working aspects.

Sweden has pushed itself to become more involved in the Nordic Council since it began dwindling following the collapse of the Finnish and Danish governments. We have seen an incredibly upsurge in interest particularly in continental Europe since our 'rebrand', so to speak. The Nordic Council is no longer exclusively Nordic but much rather encompasses the ethics and values of the region to propose prosperity particularly in the parts Europe in our locality."

Bruno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II