STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Taiwan | Phone Call to Argentina

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We can provide all clases of aircraft, ranging from fighter and attack aircraft, over to transport and refueling, up to trainers, UAVS and COIN."

D

Deleted member 5

"UAV's, attack helicopter, coin's would be great. We have tried to do research on AEW but due to lack of experience, we could not do research on. Given our airforce do lack on these crafts, by having these aircrafts, our airforce will be formidable."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We can provide you UAV's UCAV's in the form of the Anka family, COIN in the Pucará model and for helicopter we can offer you the Ar-Ni Gunship (Mor einformation below)."

Ar-Ni Intruder Specs

D

Deleted member 5

"I like the model of Ar-NI intruder. Has that helicopter tested yet. Do you have cheaper variant of anka uav? Can you create a package of $3 billion dollar of arms?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"The Intruder has been tested locally, but not yet exported. You would be the first one to have this powerfull airframe in your arsenal. Regarding the Anka's, we have multiple versions of them, but the Anka B is the export one, given previous version where test only and are not operational in real scenarios.

As for the 3bn ground forces package, we could offer something like this:

400 TAM 2IP - Medium Tank
200 TAM VCTP - APC
100 TAM VCA 155 - Self Propelled Howitzer
100 TAM VCLC - Armored Rocket Launcher
1,000 Huemul Trooper - Troop transport
500 Huemul Cargo - Cargo transport

Total Cost: $3,024,000,000.00

For an additional $300,000,000.00 we could complement this with a logistical and command support package."

D

Deleted member 5

"So total of $3,324,000,000.00 would be full package and transfer the money? What does logistical and command support package includes?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"The logistical and command support package includes a series of support vehicles such as diferent types of cargo trucks, field ambulances, ammunition supply and communication and command vehicles.

If you transfer the money, we can star production and deliveries will start soon."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We have received the funds, we will begin production at once.

What do you mean with which trade we should follow?"

D

Deleted member 5

"I am sorry, I was taking about have you decided which ports will you use in Taiwan?"

D

Deleted member 5

"For each month, we will trade resources to Argentina. We have successfully completed the research of 5th gen fighter that made in Taiwan."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Ah yes, what resources were you offering to export to Argentina again?"

D

Deleted member 5

"Electric Machinery & Computers. Plus the packages of arms that we have ordered that we have not received that yet. Can you verify what's order status?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We can import those products through the Port of Buenos Aires once a month.

As for the products, I'll check on them right away, some might be still in production. Had you the opportunity to check our aircraft? I specially recommend the AAI Condor. Its a tactical transport that has differente versions, including transport and aerial refueling and soon Electronic Warfare. if you mix them with some AAI Zonda fighters you could amass a formidable air force.

Also, we would like to hear your nations position on the proposal we made at the GA regarding financial practices, specially since your nation has an open credit with the Argentine central Bank. We would appreciate your support on the matter."

@Sumit

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5

"I had chances to check the Argendef and it's aircraft. Given we are small nation and big air force, we have our equipment mixed of American, Russian and a lot of indigenous planes to support our forces. Since, we are a small country and don't have that much air bases, we have to turn down the offer for AAI Zonda and AAI Condor. I like Argentenian Planes but since we don't have that much space to cover. For the financial practices on GA, I believe that parties must need to agree with banks and must need to abide by those rules. If a country takes loans from an organization, the country must need repay in full. Can you tell us about your neighbor which is Brazil? We had good start the begining but ending got bit sour?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I see, is there anything else your Armed Forces are actively looking for we could provide through ArgenDef?

As for the situation at the GA, what you say is right, our proposal isa set of universal rules to protect smaller nations from abusing situations. It protects both the lending party and the lendor.

As for Brazil, it is a strategic ally of Argentina I regret to hear that relation between Taiwan and Brazil are not the best. Maybe it can improve?
"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Maybe it can improve but I don't see the future of Brazil-Taiwan relationship. They seems audacious and kept lectured about how 23 million Taiwanese had traffic accident. In our administration, we never had that kind of scenarios. I think those are Mr. Silva's imagination. I simply asked him not to bring weapons due to we have no weapon policy at Taiwan. That applies for every nations, and we provide security. Brazil already said, they view us Draconian State. I understand Brazil is your strategic ally and no disrespect towards you. But what he said to my foreign secretary that my foreign secretary should improve diplomacy skills. I must tell you, Brazil has no right to say a nation that a nation should improve diplomacy skills. Seems to me that Brazil is being a bully to Taiwan and saying we need to improve diplomacy skills and draconian state. Anyways, I must rest here. Going back to our views, we want to build embassy at Buenos Aires and in exchange Argentina should build embassy at Taipei. What's your thought?"

@Naio90

Last edited by a moderator:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"The world is filled with nations who have compeltely different mindsets, objectives and cultures. It would be naive to think that all nations can get along as... how do the teenagers call it today... ah... "BFF's". Argentina itself does not have relation, or an intensive one with more than one nation. So, Taiwan and Brazil can perfectly coexist without getting into each other's ways.

AS for the Embassy, we could consider your proopsal, as it would surely help solidify the bilateral relationship.

Finally, I must insist on having your nations support at the GA on the financial transactions proposal. Given Taiwan is a client of the Central Bank of Argentina, we would really like to have your stated support, as this would help continue giving nations such as yours the loands you need to prosper. Can we count on you?"

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"You can count on me. My representative at GA already showed support to Argentinas International Financial Practices forums."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent. Thank you very much for your nations support on the matter. We consider it a highi priority for our foreign policy and a really useful tool to continue fueling glboal prosperity through international cooperation.

Is there any other thing you would like to discuss?
"