STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Australia | Parliamentary Speech

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Julia Eileen Gillard, Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia> Owen
Subject: Formal Invitation for the Parliamentary Speech on January 8, 2004
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service

Prime Minister Julia Eileen Gillard,

On behalf of the Republic of Thailand, I am writing to extend a formal invitation for you to deliver a parliamentary address to the National Assembly at Sappaya-Sapasathan on January 8, 2004.

Your presence would be highly valued as we celebrate the 52nd anniversary of the Thai-Australian diplomatic relationship. We are particularly interested in hearing your proclamation on Australia's commitment to regional development and sustainability. This visit would mark the first Australian state visit to Thailand since Prime Minister Robert Menzies' visit in April 1957, when he addressed the concerns of Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO).

Prior to your visit, Thailand will host the Swedish Prime Minister on January 5, 2004, to mark the 121st anniversary of our diplomatic relations. Your visit would therefore be the second foreign state visit to Thailand in 2004, if you choose to accept our invitation. We believe your participation would significantly enhance this momentous occasion and contribute to strengthening the Thai-Australian partnership. We trust that the opportunity to address the National Assembly will provide a valuable platform to share your vision for regional cooperation.

We look forward to your favorable response and the opportunity to welcome you to Thailand.

Sincerely,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
PRIME MINISTER
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: PROTECTED (ENCRYPTED)
1 January 2004
Dear Mr. Shinawatra,

Whilst I am humbled by your invitation to visit Thailand, I have been informed by the Australian Federal Police that at this point in time there is not enough security arrangements in place to allow me to visit a foreign nation. Notably the Royal Australian Air Force has yet to procure VIP aircraft to enable that. I'm sure there will come a time in the future when I would be able to take up this invitation.

Yours sincerely,
Julia Gillard.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Bossza007

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II