STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to France | Rule of Law

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thailand Electronic Mail Service
Official Correspondence

Encryption: NSST 1.0 Architecture
Recipient: Marie Lefebvre, Prime Minister of the French Empire Alexander
Sender: Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, Minister of Industry of the Republic of Thailand, General Secretary of the People’s Front of the Republic of Thailand
Subject: Egyptian Interdiction Zone

Madam Prime Minister,

It is with profound respect that I introduce myself as Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, newly elected General Secretary of the People’s Front of Thailand. I have been entrusted by millions of Thai citizens, who have exercised their democratic rights across four distinct parties within our coalition, to lead our nation as Prime Minister Thaksin nears the completion of his final term. It is a profound honor to carry the aspirations of a nation that believes deeply in the values we uphold, and though I may be youthful, I stand as a representative of the future—a future in which the younger generation plays a pivotal role. As I endeavor to guide the People’s Front towards a resounding electoral victory akin to that achieved by Prime Minister Thaksin, I extend my unwavering commitment to ensuring that the strong and comprehensive alliance between our nations will not only persist but will also thrive.

Beyond customary courtesies, I wish to draw the attention of the French administration to a matter of grave international concern: the "Egyptian Interdiction Zone (EIZ)." It is a fundamental tenet of international law, and indeed of the international community, that state sovereignty is paramount, a principle enshrined in customary international law. Sovereignty accords states the inviolable right to manage their internal affairs free from external intrusion. The unilateral actions of Egypt in designating regions as CORE and PERIPHERAL within the EIZ and asserting a right to retaliate against foreign involvement therein, represents a significant encroachment on this principle. Such actions undermine the very fabric of state sovereignty and impose an undue will upon other independent nations.

The people of Thailand are gratified by the French Empire’s support for our rightful and legitimate interpretation of international law, grounded in precedents and jurisprudence, in the ongoing legal dispute between Thailand and Egypt. Under the leadership of Prime Minister Thaksin, the current Thai administration has consistently championed a world order that upholds and enforces international norms, ensuring that no state can act unilaterally to the detriment of the global community. The Progressive Party, of which I am a member, stands in full alignment with Prime Minister Thaksin’s Thai Rak Thai Party on this critical issue. Since 2003, our Justice Minister, Piyabutr, and his esteemed legal team have been diligently working on this case, demonstrating our unwavering commitment and capability to secure a ruling from the Court that upholds the primacy of international law.

However, while some may label the current administration as radical, there is a growing sentiment among the Thai people that it does not go far enough in creating a truly fair and equitable world that is both secure and prosperous. Advocates of liberal democracy often speak of a “rules-based global order,” yet what we witness is the increasing tendency of states to act unilaterally, imposing their will without meaningful consultation with the broader international community. This glaring absence of a genuine rule of law on the world stage underscores the urgent need to establish and reinforce such a framework.

Upon securing an advisory opinion from the International Court of Justice that affirms the principles of international law, the People’s Front is committed to leveraging constitutional mechanisms to issue a binding recommendation to the Thai Government. This recommendation will seek another advisory opinion, this time focusing on the Egyptian Interdiction Zone, which embodies the violation of international law. Our objective is to have the Court reaffirm the inherent rights of all states to non-intervention and to exercise exclusive authority over their internal affairs.

In this critical juncture, Thailand sincerely hopes that the French Empire will stand with us against the blatant violations of long-standing international norms that form the bedrock of our world order.

Regards,

Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit

Digital Electronic Mail​

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Palais de l'Élysée

From: Marquis Marie Lefebvre, Premier ministre français, Marquis de Nord
To: Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, Minister of Industry of the Republic of Thailand, General Secretary of the People’s Front of the Republic of Thailand Bossza007
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Egyptian Interdiction Zone

Your Excellency,

First of all, please allow me to congratulate you on your ascension to General Secretary. While our governments may not be ideologically aligned, for years now we have found each other in the international theatre with great success for both states through our cooperation.

The Empire of France strongly believes in the rules based international order, a conviction only strengthened when the Canadians illegally attacked our territories without an international mandate or even seeking one.

We are aware of the so-called Egyptian Interdiction Zone and clarified our non-recognition of it the moment it was announced. Should the Republic of Thailand pursue legal action to counter this doctrine, the Empire of France is willing to join it as a party in the proceedings.

Sincerely,
Marie Lefebvre,
Premier ministre français.
Marquis de Nord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran