STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Poland | Support

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Poland> ManBear
Subject: Israel-Palestine Crisis
Security Type: HIgh Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Borusewicz,

I hope the recent French Civil War had not caused numerous deaths of Poles in Franch, which would have likely caused a significant disruption to your office. Please express our concern to the Poles in France.

I am directly writing you from the New Mexico during my vacation due to the fact that the crossroad of Asia, Africa, and Europe is under a severe threat of a major war. The recent Israeli legislation has caused a tremulous concern to my office and the Republic Government on the peace, stability, and security of innocent lives in an already volatile Middle East. This repercussion is staggeringly exacerbated by the direct and official approval of French Empress of the new French Empire. While I understand that Poland is likely to be a discussion on bilateral relationship with Franch, I want to steer the attention to the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Although our two-country friendly relationship wasn’t formed on a platform of identical governance approach, Thailand and Polish have devoted itself to a greater human rights cause and self-determination. Our recent diplomatic pressure on Israel has informed us that Israel is highly likely to launch an all-out war against Palestine, which would cause humanitarian crisis, a predication that none of us want to happen.

We have learned that the new, younger generation Israeli Government carried an ingrained sentiment of “democratization without drastic border” is a “pipedream.” This statement was a quote of the Israeli Foreign Minister we had received from the assistance to our ambassador in Israel. This situation is particularly concerning as the democratization of Middle East, led by Thailand, has been greatly successful. I believe that we can concur that Israel is currently a destabilizing force in the Middle East and a nation currently tries undermining the democratic and human rights promotion in the region which we both hold dearly.

Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of Thailand, has publicly addressed Thailand international policies as a dominant World Power. The current Israel-Palestine crisis is a matter of international security, and it is putting our deeply championed values of democracy and human rights on a test.

In the time of global commitment to democracy is put on a threadbare, I am hoping that Thailand can rely on Poland strong and substantial democratic and human rights institutions to encourage the international community to scrutinize this unilateral decision making that can have a far reaching impact on international stage.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Yours in Diplomacy

Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Surakiart Sathirathai; Thai Minister of Foreign Affairs Bossza007
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted TOP SECRET by POSP
Minister Sathirathai,
First I would like to thank you for reaching out to myself, my ministry, and the Kingdom of Poland during these troubling times within the Middle East and within France. Despite the issues that may have popped up during the Bangkok Incident, which we are still awaiting reports from, we still hold that Thailand is our closest ally within the Asian hemisphere. As for any Polish casualties from the French Civil War, we are happy to report that we have had few confirmed cases of Polish nationals being wounded or killed during the conflict.

Now onto the meat of the matter. While it is true that France and Poland will be working towards some sort of bilateral agreement between our nations, I cannot discuss these matters with a third party other than than communications exist between our two governments. The same act of secrecy would be afforded to the Thai government as well. As for the Israeli-Palestinian issue that is currently unfolding before our eyes, Poland will maintain its stance of ensuring the sanctity of human life and the persecution of criminals and terrorists. While it is true that one cannot judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a small portion of the population, the Israeli-Palestinian issue is one that has been building for decades since the treaty that resulted in the Six-day War.

This is not to say we are not in agreement with more than a few points you have made in your missive to myself. Poland and Thailand certainly have a staunch history of support democracy, self-determination, and basic human rights. Poland will continue to monitor the situation for the time being while we negotiate with other state actors in the area that would have more legitimacy in handling this issue diplomatically. Until then, I would ask that Thailand also continue to monitor the situation as they have been doing without becoming too involved. While we respect Thailand's abilities, we have become worried that Thailand is beginning to use their newfound might to push issues that can be handled diplomatically and without military intervention.

I can offer the idea of a joint intelligence operation to monitor the situation between our two National Intelligence Agencies. This operation would be passive listening operation that would share the information between our two nations alone. The information would not pass from our governments to any other foreign agency. Does this sound agreeable?
Sincerely,

Bogdan Borusewicz
Kingdom of Poland

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

To: <Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Poland> ManBear
Security Type: HIgh Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Borusewicz,

I thank you for your respondence. I would like to use to opportunity to update on the Bangkok Incident that we have detained the perpetrators, which are the members and leaders of the Thai National Stability Party (TNSP). This detainment has led our government to overwhelming won the 2003 election. If your government wishes to further discuss this, please forward a message to our Minister of Justice.

The Republic of Thailand appreciates the friendly relationship between our two countries. I want to reassure that Thailand has never rely on the military measure to resolve any diplomatic incident or to pressure a change in domestic policy. Since the inception of our Ministry in the Republic of Thailand, we have tied every condition from our aid, support, and technology transfer for democratic governance and human rights promotion.

Thailand is proud to be a beacon of democracy in the Asian continent, nation of World Power that comply with the principle of responsible use of its power. Our recent discussion with the Israeli Government is that they are imperialistic and do not care about the international repercussion of their action nor the live of millions of people. Israel has abandoned its status of an only democratic country in Middle East, and this is not something that we can ignore.

I would accept the exclusive intelligence gathering between our countries and I would love you to forward this message to our Defense Minister for further discussion.

I would like to thank you again for your correspondence and the shared commitment to peace, justice, and human rights. Thailand will be always by Poland side. And I want to ensure that our global dominance is not just from military or economic superiority; it’s our moral authority.

Yours in Diplomacy

Surakiart Sathirathai
Republic of Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Surakiart Sathirathai; Thai Minister of Foreign Affairs Bossza007
CC: Director Iwan Michalski; Polish Office of State Protection
Minister Sathiratahi,
We appreciate the update regarding the Bangkok incident and have sent a redacted copy of this missive to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration so that the information can be sent to the appropriate authorities in regards to the aforementioned incident. Should he have any questions, Minister Piotr will direct them towards your own Ministry of Justice.

I do not wish to cause any insult by my previous statement. Nor offer any accusations. These are just observations that have been made in recent times such as the incident between Spain and the United States and the New Caledonia issue. We are aware of Thailand's rise in power and considered to the the United State and Great Britain's rival in Asia, we just would urge caution when confronting issues that are outside of one's normal sphere of influence. As I said, I am not accusing nor offering insult. Just stating observations.
We are also proud of our friendship with Thailand and the opening that it affords Poland into Asia as a whole.

As for the issue with Israel, we share the same concerns in regards to their disposition towards Palestine and the original proposed idea of a Two-State Solution. And we appreciate the observations made by your government in regards to this current situation. I will have our Director of the Office of State Protection reach out to your Ministry of Defense to discuss the details of such an operation.

One final thought I wish to share with you in the hopes that our nation's friendship can help each other grow. When you use the terms such as global dominance and moral authority, it creates an aesthetic that is similar to dictatorial regimes of the past. While Thailand's sphere of influence has certainly grown, it is not Thailand's job to control other nations of the world to align to them. But to teach them and guide them to make their own decisions. America has long since used the same rhetoric to command respect and fear from the world and has often created many jokes regarding them as the world police in past years. We do not wish for our friends to be mocked for their views but rather respected and listened to.
Sincerely,

Bodgan Borusewicz
Kingdom of Poland

To: Sutin Klungsang; Thai Minister of Defense
Minister Klungsang,

I have been asked to reach out to you to discuss a proposed joint intelligence operation between Poland and Thailand to closely monitor the situation growing within the Middle East. This operation has been deemed necessary to better understand the situation before a proper response can be made to rectify the situation. The operational guidelines will be dictated during our communication here but we must insist this operation be a passive monitoring mission until further efforts have been made. As of now we have two phases of the operation on our end of the drawing board.

Phase one will be a joint operation of Thai and Polish intelligence operatives operating off of a classified Polish vessel that would sit outside of the territorial waters and under radio silence. They will operating classified equipment to monitor the situation.

Phase Two will be a continuation of the joint operation of Thai and Polish intelligence operatives operating within the nation under cover identities to protect their mission. the classified Polish vessel will maintain its distance from the nation's territorial waters and offer as a primary extraction point should the operatives need a quick getaway.
Sincerely,

Director Iwan Michalski
Polish Office of State Protection
Kingdom of Poland

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

From: Surakiart Sathirathai, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Thailand
To: Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Poland

Minister Borusewicz,

I greatly appreciate your input to our governance style, and I would like to express our profound gratitude for your wisdom. Being the first Asian nation to have achieved this international recognized status, we are still learning on how to be an appropriate leadership on the world stage and use this influence wisely and responsibly. I have had a meeting with our cabinet to include your opinion, in which we hold a significant value, and we have reached a conclusion that we aspire to be the Beacon of Enlightened Leadership. In the world where dominant powers like the US, UK, and the former Sweden have used this position to secure its interests across the globe, it is an infringement of our democratic and human rights causes that are the foundation of our Republic.

I couldn’t stress enough the importance of friendship between Thailand and Poland, or the relationship between all nations in the world. As the Foreign Minister of a nation that has been recognized to hold a considerable influence on the world state, the weight of responsibility I hold is something that can change the course of the globe. Thailand has been at the forefront of democratic governance in Asia, and we have been trying to guide thew new generation of leadership from each country, such as Japan, Oman, Turkey, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, and most importantly, Israel.

Regarding the Israel-Palestine crisis, I appreciate your shared concern with us. As we have been issuing diplomatic pressure on them, military intervention will never be our last resort or an option. Although we have a formidable military presence in Turkey as part of our Armed Forces Middle East Command, the sole purpose of it is for humanitarian mission and peace keeping.

I thank you again and express our national interest in further strengthening the relationship between our country.

Yours in Diplomacy

Surakiart Sathirathai
Republic of Thailand

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Director Iwan Michalski, Polish Office of State Protection>
Subject: Joint Intelligence Operation
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Director Michalski,

I thank you for your message and sincerely hope that you are doing well. I have been informed by the Foreign Ministry of Thailand.

The situation in the Middle East, namely the current Israel-Palestine Crisis, is nothing but a destabilizing event in the region. Our intelligence, along with the support of NIA, has been closely observing both Israel and Palestine affairs. According to the classified report from the NIA, which I have been authorized to share with you, has revealed that the new Israeli Government is an embodiment of a young generation of extremist who has internalized the existential crisis of their country. This psychological process has led to their citizen and their new generation of leader to deem appropriate that democracy can not exist without war and that it is an appropriate justification to abandon the democratic and human rights commitment to battle such a threat.

I agree with you on your proposed joint intelligence operation between your agency and the NIA. Although our Defense Ministry has no authority to the NIA, we remain as their direct liaison for international communication. Please forward me the detail of such operation.

Best Regard,

Sutin Klungsang
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Sutin Klungsang; Thai Minister of Defense Bossza007
Subject: Secured and Encrypted TOP SECRET by POSP
Minister Klungsang,

As the operation is still in it's infancy and still in the development phase, we would require NIA personnel to be present within the Office of State Protection to work closely with the Department that oversees foreign intelligence operations. This is done to better understand the strengths and weaknesses of each piece on our side of the gameboard to better form a strategy that reduces the risk of harm to both body and national security. I understand that the Ministry of Defense has not directional control over the NIA, and can confirm that the POSP also operates under the same rules, with POSP maintaining its own independence from military oversight. As mentioned in the prior communication, the current proposed operation stands at two phases.

The following script is considered top secret and dissemination of the following text will be considered a capital crime against the Polish Crown and the perpetrators will be subject to persecution to the full extent of the law.

Phase One: Conduct clandestine monitoring of nation utilizing classified Polish naval ship utilizing both Polish and Thai operatives on board. The classified vessel would perform SIGINT and IMINT operations to better understand the situation before operatives begin phase two.

Phase Two: Conduct clandestine monitoring of nation utilizing Polish and Thai operatives on the ground utilizing advanced covers to protect their identity. There the operatives would perform HUMINT and IMINT operations to gain a better understanding of the situation on the ground. Operatives would establish their cover identities before attempting HUMINT and ELINT operations to ensure safety while also establishing EXFIL options should their cover be blown.

Covers: Identity covers for the operatives could include tourism, religious, business, or personal reasons for being within the nation. We would be required to work with each individual operative to establish this cover identity and insure each member knows their new identity to ensure success.

Operatives: Our designers feel it would be best to limit operatives to a small number of no more than three to five per participating nation. It would also be beneficial to ensure that each operative is not aware of the other's cover identity in case they are caught and face interrogation. We would also propose a refresher course on firearm handling, hand-to-hand combat, interrogation defense, and SERE training to ensure the survivability of each operative and the survivability of the operation.

Addendum: I would like to express that this would a Polish led mission. While we appreciate the cooperation of the Thai government, a clear chain of command is necessary and we feel POSP is better equipped to handle this type of situation.

The above script is considered top secret and dissemination of the prior text will be considered a capital crime against the Polish crown and the perpetrators of such an act would be subject to persecution to the full extent of the law.

I hope the operation parameters detailed prior answers any questions you and the NIA may have in regards to the status of the operation parameters.
Sincerely,

Director Iwan Michalski
Kingdom of Poland

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Director Iwan Michalski, Polish Office of State Protection> ManBear
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Director Michalski,

The NIA already has its office in the Thai Embassy in Poland, and they could be sent to POSP as soon as possible. We already with the proposed Polish-led intelligence operation between Thailand and Poland to gather information on Israel-Palestine Crisis. With the recent full sanction and trade embargo on Israel, the NIA would be most compatible for the role pf businessperson. Their identity would be to travel to Israel to discuss the divestment of Thai asset in Israel. Due to the nature of recalling the Thai ambassador from Israel and evacuating all Thai citizens, the others’ role would be perfectly fit for the Polish side.

Best Regard,

Sutin Klungsang
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Sutin Klungsang; Thai Minister of Defense Bossza007
Minister Klungsang,

Please have the NIA agents arrive at the Office of State Protection building as well as fax over their personnel dockets to myself so that they may be given the proper clearance to gain entry into the building. Operational directives will no long be discussed over electronic means and will need to be discussed in person to further insure the safety of the operatives. We will be redacting official records of this conversation shortly and filing them under a top secret classification to insure the safety of the operatives and the success of the operation.
Thank you,

Director Iwan Michalski
Kingdom of Poland

After the final message was sent to the Thai Minister of Defense, Director Michalski would request that his secretary begin setting up parameters for the incoming arrivals from the Thai embassy. He was not overly shocked to hear that the Thai embassy has a detachment of intelligence operatives operating out of their embassy in Poland. Most nations did the same thing. Even Poland. Still, he needed to insure that any classified materials would not be intercepted by the Thai forces while they were there. For that, the Director of the best kept secret in Poland would make a few decisive changes to the way guests were introduced to the building. He would print off five guest badges and have them encoded to open non-important doors such as exit doors and restrooms. He would also restrict the badge access to the first and second floor of the building. From there he would establish a secure meeting room on the second floor where only members of the Operation and himself would be able to access through their badges. This would insure secrecy of the agents and the mission from any possible leaks.

It is at the gate two average looking men stood guard outside of a small shack. Their jobs were to inspect IDs and allow guests to check into 'The Office'. Seemingly unarmed, neither guard was ever more than two steps from body armor and fully automatic assault rifles that lived in the hut they worked outside of. This day, however, they were joined by a lithe man with shaggy hair who wore a disheveled suit as they waited for the important guests to arrive. The guards had been given no information other than to do their duty diligently.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Thai Embassy, Warsaw, Poland

A group of five men sat on a circle table in a dimly lit room, their face barely recognizable, and their body covered in blackness. With the flashing of green, blue, yellow, and red light around the room, there was an occasional appearance of screen around the room.

The first voice would punctuate the hollow room, revealing a dread of a deep man tone. “Last time we were in Laos and Cambodia. And now we are elevating ourselves to the holy place of the Middle East?” With an exhaling sigh, he continued. “What a mess of the new world order in progress. 1995 has given us too much burdensome to handle.”

With the first man concluded, the second voice interjected, revealing a tonal of the sultry, seductive tone of an elegance woman. “Oh my, don’t act like you haven’t moved on from the Vientiane massacre. It’s almost two years already, why waste your time to ponder such thing?” She concluded with mocking laughter.

The third voice interrupted, an accent of a highborn man. “You have grown to be a problematic woman, I see. What could you have been doing for the past two years? Not like it is your cause to reprimand him, you two were working side by side last time as I remember.” With him finishing, he stood up and walk toward a blighting screen.

When the fourth voice came, it was an utterance of a shy woman, her spoken words were a hallmark of soothing. “C-Come on, don’t fight here. We haven’t meet for almost two years, why does everyone change so drastically?” Her question tinted with confusion, revealing an ingrained concern to her surroundings.

The fifth voice from the last shadow finally spoke, his speech a fragment of his adaptiveness. “Don’t include all these people’s opinions to your already volatile mind. We all went back to our normal life with occasional training from the government. When a person navigates their life, they are subjected to change.” The man stood up as well, walking toward the black part of the room.

Nested encryption of AES-256 with Twofish | HSM | SSL/TLS | 2FA | SFTP | SHA-256 | The system is Zero-Knowledge

DALL-E-2023-10-20-15-10-36-Logo-design-for-the-National-Intelligence-Agency-of-Thailand-NIA-show.png

Operative Detail​
The National Intelligence Agency of the Republic of Thailand​

Codename: Oracle
Role: Strategist/Planner
Specialized Ability: Deep understanding of geopolitics and strategy
Description: Oracle is the intellectual backbone of the team, responsible for planning operations with a keen eye on international relations and ethical implications. Highly knowledgeable in geopolitics, Oracle provides the team with strategic direction, ensuring that missions align with broader geopolitical goals and ethical considerations.

Codename: Siren
Role: Deceiver/Infiltrator
Specialized Ability: High emotional intelligence, skilled in manipulation
Description: Siren is the team's expert in psychological manipulation and deception. With a sultry demeanor and an uncanny ability to read people, Siren excels in gathering intelligence through personal connections. Her skills are invaluable in operations requiring subterfuge or the extraction of information from high-value targets.

Codename: Kingpin
Role: Team Leader/Coordinator
Specialized Ability: Leadership and decision-making under pressure
Description: Kingpin serves as the team's leader, responsible for making final decisions in the field and ensuring cohesive team function. With a natural authority and a knack for decision-making, Kingpin is the linchpin that holds the team together, especially in high-stakes situations.

Codename: Solace
Role: Mediator/Support Agent
Specialized Ability: Psychological well-being and emotional healing
Description: Solace is the emotional core of the team, responsible for maintaining morale and psychological well-being. With a background possibly in psychology or counseling, Solace provides emotional support and may also serve as a field medic, ensuring the team's resilience in long-term operations.

Codename: Chameleon
Role: Field Operative/Enforcer
Specialized Ability: Adaptability and quick thinking
Description: Chameleon is the team's jack-of-all-trades, capable of adapting to rapidly changing circumstances. With quick thinking and a pragmatic approach, Chameleon is the go-to agent for emergency situations requiring immediate action. His adaptability makes him invaluable in unpredictable environments.

“So, there have left, haven’t they?” A voice from a woman sitting behind his computer screen reverberated through the room, probing for his remind.

“Yeah. I have no idea what they are planning nor, yet I have to receive a classified document, but I sure love them.” He laughed before letting his fingers dance on the keyboard.

Pushing herself to his desk, she placed her chin on her hand. “You like that girl, don’t you? They shy one.” With a soft giggle, she returned to her place.

“What?!?! How do you kn--- I mean, why would you ask that.” His face turned blushing red as he quickly turned from her.

“Haha, but that would be such a burden from her job if you actually try to pick her up. She might be a secret agent, who knows?” Standing up, she walked to the coffee machine in the room? “Want a coffee?”

“Yes, please.” He paused, before returning to the same topic. “But who could know that she might be a secret agent? Her personality doesn’t quite match it.”

Another laughter came from the woman, brewing their coffees. “You seem to like her a lot, don’t you? Who cares actually? If she is a secret agent, the government would know how to separate her personal life from work anyways.”

The Thai agents would arrive at the Polish building secretly and would follow any instruction they had received.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Thai operatives would be met at the front gates of 'The Office' by two young gentleman sporting black cargo pants and navy blue polo shirts. Each wore a drop leg holster sporting a pistol on their side and a lanyard bearing the insignia of the Office of State Protection around their neck. The two men would check vehicles for passes as well as inspect each vehicle with mirrors and a dog trained to detect explosives. Once the final inspection was done, they would allow cars to pass, however the men would immediately stop at the sight of the group of Thai individuals before one would duck back into the shack that served as their outpost for the day. A few seconds later third man would step out, sporting short, disheveled hair and equally disheveled suit. He would approach the driver side window of the car and look into it before speaking. He would look at each of the five operatives before giving a big smiles and speaking.

"Welcome to 'The Office'. I must ask you to step out of the vehicle and proceed to just the other side of the gate for inspection before we can continue further into the area. Wozniak will take care of your car and the keys will be returned to you once you are ready to leave."

He would step back from the car as he raised up and pointed towards the small gate located next to the shack with his hand and arm. As he did, they would see that while he sported the same lanyard as the other two, the department line had been left intentionally blank. They would not, however, see the Glock 19 stuck into a holster in the small of his back, having used his coat and body to block any view they may have gotten. Once the Thai individuals exited their vehicle, the first guard would climb behind the driver seat and proceed to drive through the raised vehicle barricade and towards a parking spot.

Once the Thai operatives were through the small gate, the disheveled man would indicate for them to stand in a line in front of the fence.

"I'm sorry about this but we do not normally allow foreign operatives inside so we must take certain precautions on this special occasion. Please raise your arms so that we may inspect you for weapons, electronics, and other ways you may perform acts of espionage while you are working with us.."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Car Ride

A sultry sound punctuated the air. “I didn’t know you still enjoy driving this much what happened in Laos. I thought you would have got traumatized.” A mocking laugh substituted; the dismissive tone lingered in the air. On the left, the one who drove sighed before retorting back.

“Not like I can’t beat up those Laotian when they detained me back then. Being uncovered as drug dealers and got send to the deadly island in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand has made me a jack-of-all-trade.” Turning right, he looked into the window, reveling a woman and two men around her.

“Come on, Mi---, I mean Siren. What was you doing in the past two years.” The voice was desperate, as fi craving for a long-lost friend. “You were our assertive, confidence woman back then, and you would always protect me and your friend.”

As Solace concluded, an authoritative tone interjected. “Solace, be mind of each other codename. You can feel as emotional as you want, but you need to remember that we are in a high-stake situation. Our movement can alter the course of the next global war.” After pausing, the man glared at the back of Siren, making her looked back with a taunting face.

“And you too, Siren. Solace served as a volunteer in the refugee camp near the Myanmar border during the last two years. She had seen the worst. While you were performing exotic dances in each European capitals with high-level officials or even slept with them, you must not let those action engulfed your moral, or you wouldn’t not only deceive the enemy, but yourself too.” With an unyielding voice, he continued to stare at her.

The last voice now spoke, adding on something. “Kingpin, I see, you haven’t moved on from that failed mission, have you? I understand that it might be heartrending to see all your subordinate died, but come on, don’t be so hard on yourself. Responsibility has weight, but Solace would agree with me that your well-being is also important for the success of this operation. We can’t risk having our linchpin in the state like this.” As observant as he was, he never failed to read the room.

With Kingpin crossing his arms, Solace patted her hand on his shoulder. “It’s okay Kingpin, sometime, we might not be able to change the past, but we are allowed to forgive ourselves and be a better person. This is your opportunity to show it! We have Oracle with us, he has been advising the government on the Middle East affairs for the past two years, you will do well. Trust me, you have brought success to our team before, both in Laos and Korea.” With a soft smile, Solace seems to erase any tension in the car.

The Office

As the man from the Polish Agency approached, Siren would move her body over Chameleon, their driver, to talk with the man with a sensual manner. “Heh? And what if you steal our car? That will be hard for me to go home today, I might need to find a place to stay tonight.” Without hesitating, she winked at the man. Chameleon would push her out and talk with the man instead.

“It’s all fine, sir. I believe that handling you our key would be a great starting step for our trust, wouldn’t you agree? And if you would excuse us, please step back so I can get out too, thanks.” As quickly as ever, he handled the situation with ease.

As the Thai operative all stepped out of the car, their demeanor would be very casual, yet it all hid the professionalism under their breath. Being the best of the best secret agent from Thailand, they were trained to have no rival in the art of espionage.

Kingpin would be the one who talked with the man when he asked them to stand in a line. “There’s nothing to be worried,” taking out his outer suit with swiftness, he would order the rest to comply with the Polish personnel.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The disheveled man ignored the woman as she hit on him from inside the car as he stepped back before the Thai gentleman could speak. He watched each member step out of thee car with a casual demeanor with an air of dismissal to them. This would not do. If they were to be impersonating business men who would be in a country their nation believed to be hostile, they would not be so casual. He would have to amend their appearances and their habits before deploying. With the second guard parking the car, the man would wait for him to arrive before he would personally frisk each member of the Thai intelligence agency for weapons and communication devices. He would remove any weapons and equipment found on the operatives and place them in a pile at his feet until he was done frisking them. Once that was done, he would snap his fingers and the second guard would produce a handheald device that would alert the users to any equipment still on their persons that would release a radio frequency. Barring any positive test of any device, the man would give each operative a smile before collecting any electronic equipment found on the Thai operatives before depositing them within the shack with the guards.

"Your belongings can be retrieved on your exit of the property. This will be the standard operating procedure during your tenure here at the office so please be punctual on your arrival so as to not be late for any briefings or remedial training exercises. Follow me, please."

The man would lead the operatives the one hundred yards or so to the main entrance of the building where a third security guard waited for them with five badges bearing the title of Guest and no name.

"These will be your way to gain entry into the building and into any rooms you may need to enter. These badges will get you into restrooms and allow you to access the elevators for the first and second floor. You will not be permitted on any floor save those two without escort from myself or other members of the team. If you are found in a restricted area you will be arrested for acts of espionage and imprisoned. This is your only warning. Follow the rules and you will be fine. The main area you will be staying at is Conference Room 23. It is on the second floor."

He would hand each Thai operative a badge before moving off towards the turnstile where he would swipe his badge. He would then move through the turnstile and through the metal detector that would go off from detected metal. The guards would not bat an eye as he proceeded through and turned to wait for the Thai operatives to follow his suit. Any activity from the metal detector would result in the person activating it to proceed to a full examination in a secluded interrogation room.

Barring any activity of the metal detector, the disheveled man would lead the Thai operatives towards the elevators where he would instruct one of them to wave their badge in front of the simple black box that served as a reader for the chip imbedded in the badge. Once inside the elevator, the man would instruct the operatives that to operate the elevators, they would be required to swipe their badge on a similar black box before selecting a floor. This time he would swipe his own badge and press the floor 2 button.

After a few seconds of riding the elevator, the door would open with a ding revealing white walls and short carpeted floors. "Conference room 23 will be to the right of the elevators. Proceed to this room as soon as you arrive to begin your instruction for the day's plans."

He would lead the group towards a simple wooden door, not paying attention to the many cameras that covered the hallway. Using his badge once again, he would open the door and reveal a well furnished conference room complete with a twenty person table, tv screen with a mounted webcam, and a telephone with large speakerphone. Microphones had been attached to the desk and then to the telephone to allow easy communication for anyone within the room to whomever was on the phonecall.

"Today we will go over initial mission briefing. My name is Commander Wosniak. I will be the mission lead during both phases of the operation. I have taken apart in several operations domestically and globally. I see your government has assigned you codenames to hide your identities and that is fine. I will refer to each of you by your codenames. Siren, Oracle, Kingpin, Solace, Chameleon. I would normally prefer having Polish personnel as my second in command but the boss has decided in the spirit of cooperation that I designate one of you at the role. I am told that Kingpin is your designated leader but I want to see how you operate in a crisis and without your usual supervision. Solace, you will be my second and in charge of the Thai detachment of the operation. If you can't make it work, you will be off the team and sent back home on a travel blacklist for Poland. Now. My codename in official channels shall by Sokol. Or Falcon in English. It is time for you to meet the rest of the team."

Sokoly would open the door and four more people would enter the large room. Each dressed in casual clothes one would find on a civilian and not an intelligence operative. Mainly jeans and sweatshirts and hoodies. The only other woman in the room wore wireframed glasses and a smile on her face.

"Orzel," He would indicate a rather large man who wore his black hair just to his ears, not cut too short or kept too long. "He has training in explosives and breaching tactics. Kruk is next." He indicated a smaller man but still bulkier than Sokol. "Kruk is our equipment guy. If you need something for the deployment he is the man to ask. Anything from communication gear and night vision to something to pass the time during travel he is your man. Jastrząb is our weapons expert. If you need or want a weapon for deployment, this woman can find it for you. If you need some remediation training on firearm handling, this will be your woman." He indicated the bespectacled woman as he spoke. "Kania is our surveillance specialist and driver. If there's something that needs driven and has at least one wheel, he can drive it. He is also a surveillance expert and once wanted to be a wildlife photographer. Each member has other specialties. Each one is capable of fulfilling the job of someone else. Your group will also need to learn to do this. If one of you goes down, you will need to be able to continue without hesitation. In the Polish army, if someone in the stack goes down you keep moving until the threat is destroyed. That may seem cynical and cold hearted but in this day and age, if you hesitate in our line of work you are not the only one that will die. Your hesitation has the capability of destroying thousands if not millions of lives. If you don't think you can handle the pressure or the job, tell me now and I will send you home so you can do something else. If you slow us down. I will send you home. If you hesitate for any reason, I will send you home. There are no second chances on a mission. There will be no second chances here. Questions?"

The entire time he spoke, Sokol wore a smile on his face and kept his tone warm and friendly. The only sign of a threat was the piercing look in his eyes of someone who had seen the worst of humanity and survived. The Thai operatives would soon learn what true intelligence operatives looked like.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Office

“Awww, he’s not a fun guy I see.” Siren would remark mockingly in a dismissive manner as her advance was rejected by the Polish man. After turning to the other sides of the car, she would murmur, “Trying to hide a breaking point, I see, what amateurish.” With a very brief laugh, everyone in the car would hear it clear, but the Polish would have no way to hear it as the sound was inaudible.

As they entered the building, the line would be as follows, Kingpin, Siren, Solace, Oracle, and Chameleon. Although all of them keeps a causal demeanor, they likely had something behind it, but, with all reasoning, the Polish would have no way to detect it. With their being so casual, they would act like they were there as a tourist.

As the Polish man showed them the badge, Oracle would finally speak up. “Such a good practice to make a veiled threat in such a casual demeanor. Isn’t he cute, Siren? Oh, wait, he won’t like a proustite like you.” With a laugh, Solace would interject, her voice as soothing as ever. “Calling other women, a prostitute isn’t a good practice, Oracle. It has the potential to damage other self-confidence and efficiency.”

Chameleon would speak up as they received the badge, specifically talking to Oracle. “I remember using this something like years ago.” Before any communication could flow, Kingpin would interject. “Keep it good, we need to get going.”

During the elevator ride, Siren would chat with the man, even for a brief moment, “do you have family though? I might know her if you live in the capital.” Even if there might be or is no reply, she would just act dismissive after hearing it and act sultry like normal, talking to her companion.

As they entered Conference room 23, Oracle would inspect everything with his eyes, the others would still be so casual that one could ponder if they just arrived at home. Oracle would signal his eyes to Kingpin as the Polish commander approach, and then Kingpin met with Solace, as if they could foresight what will happen.

“Mister, Sokol,” she called him with a soft voice, as if talking to an innocent teen girl. “I completely understand the stake and the responsibility you are holding. But for an international teamwork to actually work, we should focus on the topic at hand instead of putting your partner in a limbo.” After a brief pause, her innocent eyes would look into the commander soul, “Sporo już słyszałeś, prawda? Kto pod kim dołki kopie, ten sam w nie wpada.”

After meeting everyone, each of the Thai agent would ask the following, in the fluent Polish that is almost unbelievable:

Solace: "Commander Sokol, you've outlined the consequences of failure, but what are the psychological support structures in place for this mission? In high-stakes operations, the mental well-being of agents can be as crucial as any weapon. How does your team approach this aspect?"

Oracle: "Given the sensitive nature of Israel's actions against Palestine, how does this mission align with Thailand's and Poland's broader geopolitical and ethical objectives? What are the diplomatic ramifications we should be prepared for?"

Siren: "How much autonomy are we granted in the field when it comes to gathering intelligence? Are there any 'red lines' we shouldn't cross, ethically or otherwise?"

Kingpin: "What's the chain of command in joint operations? In a crisis, whose orders take precedence? And how are disagreements between Thai and Polish leadership to be resolved?"

Chameleon: "What's the contingency plan if one of us is compromised or if the mission parameters change suddenly? How quickly can your team adapt to new roles or unexpected situations?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Secured Intelligence Room Inside a Secured Intelligence Building

The Polish intelligence agent would let the group of Thai operatives converse amongst themselves in fluent Polish as he listened with that same grin on his face. Even at the mention of falling into his own grave he dug, did not remove the smile from his face. He just watched the demeanor and casualness of the Thai operatives. The experience Polish agent could tell these five could be trouble for him if not properly handled in a timely manner. And then their questions began. The smile remained on the disheveled face as he listened to each one before offering a reply.

"First, I would like to say, I am not leaving my partner in limbo. And the topic at hand is this is a dangerous act we are participating in, as I am sure you are all aware. Intelligence operations always have an air of danger to them. But this one is especially so. Normal intelligence operations will have some sort of backup plan in case something goes south. Some sort of retrieval team or suicide option. But infiltrating an area that is predicted to become a warzone where there will be no safe space. No embassies to hide in. No jungle to get lost in. Just deserts and towns on one side and the Med on the other. I need everyone here to be able to adapt quickly to any challenge that comes up. C̄hạn k̆ phūd thịy h̄emụ̄xn kạn na pheụ̄̀xn" His last sentence in Thai would explain he too spoke their national language just as fluently as they spoke his.

Kruk was the next one to speak, yet he spoke in fluent Hebrew and transitioned into fluent Thai "למשרד יש צוות רפואי משלו, Nxkcāk nī̂ yạng mī citphæthy̒ læa thī̀ prụks̄ʹā khxy xảnwy khwām s̄adwk s̄ảh̄rạb p̄hū̂ thī̀ t̂xngkār khwām ch̀wyh̄elụ̄x d̂ān citcı xīk d̂wy"

Sokol would respond to Oracle's question in fluent Arabic, "wabima 'ana hadhih mujarad muhimat muraqabat wajame maelumat aistikhbaratiat fi alwaqt alhalii, fahi tatafiq mae hukumatayna liaistikhdam hadhih almaelumat alaistikhbariat limazid min alkhiarat aldiblumasiat fima yataealaq bitasaeud altawaturat fi almintaqati."

Kania spoke up to reply to Siren, this time in Turkish, "Özerklik duruma göre verilir. Sıfır özerkliğin olacağı zamanlar olacak ve kendiniz üzerinde tam özerkliğe sahip olacağınız durumlar olacak. Çizgilerin kesişmemesine gelince, çoğu zaman sağduyunuzu kullanın. Biz seri katil olarak değil, gözlemci olarak oradayız. Şiddet yalnızca tehlikede olduğunuzdan gerçekten korkuyorsanız kullanılmalıdır. Çocuklar tamamen sınırların dışındadır. Basın temsilcilerini taklit etmeyin."

Sokol replied to Kingpin in English, "Leadership of the operation has been decided between both of our governments to be Polish as this is a Polish led operations utilizing Polish assets to gain entry into the nation of interest. Disagreements between leadership shall be handled between the leadership. My orders are to be followed unless one of two things happen. If you find yourself cut off with no way to communicate with me or my XO, Solace, you will revert to your normal operating procedures during your exfil of the country with Kingpin as your designated commander. Now, I do offer leeway for following certain orders as the eyes on the ground always have a better understanding of the battlefield than those observing from afar. But these will be decided on a case-by-case basis."

Jastrząb finally replied to Chameleon, in Kurdish, "Ger yek ji me tawîz bibe, fermanên domdar ew e ku tîmê mayî dest bi şewitandina tevahî agahdariya nasnameyê bike. Pêdivî ye ku ajokên hişk û qertên SD yên ji kamerayan ji amûran werin derxistin û rêwîtiya ewledar bikin. Polonya di nava Îsraîlê de sefaretxaneyekê dixebitîne û yekem xala pêwendiyê ye ji bo derxistinê. Ger em hîs bikin ku derxistina qonaxa yekê têkçûye, hûn ê riya xwe berbi qereqolan vekin û hewl bidin ku di nav avê de derxînin. Heger hûn hest dikin ku lihevkirî ye, qonaxa sêyem derxistina li bakur e heta ku hûn bikarin derbasî Tirkiyê bibin. Ger hûn hîs dikin ku hûn nekarin bi serfirazî derxînin, ji me tê çaverê kirin ku qurbaniya herî dawî bikin da ku nehêlin zanîna operasyonê eşkere bibe. ger hûn dîl bin û nikaribin xwe feda bikin, rêyekê bibînin ku hûn nikarin biaxivin. Zimanê xwe biçikîne, çeneya xwe bişkîne, çi dibe bila bibe."

Sokol would look at each member as they spoke. Until they were all finished. "As for ability to adapt to unexpected situations and new roles, I cannot say. I have worked with this team several times but anything I say could be taken as boasting or pride from a fellow agent. We are intelligence operatives and everything we reveal about ourselves should be taken with a grain of salt. Now lets go over the operational details."

Sokol would pull a remote from under the desk and flip the TV on, revealing a split screen, one side bearing two blue marks just outside the marked territorial waters of Israel and the second sporting a map of Tel-Aviv.

"For the first phase of the operation, we will be operating a two man team aboard the OKP Hydrograf. It is a SIGINT and ILINT reconnaissance ship designed to monitor the airwaves and use a high definition camera to take pictures from a great distance. The two man team on board the Hydrograf will be operating as intelligence officers who will monitor intelligence sent to them from our phase two force. From there, they will be able to coordinate various care packages and assistance to our Phase Two team. For that reason, I have chosen Jastrzab as our man on the ship. I will let Solace decide who will be the Thai representative onboard the ship. Information gathered on the ship from our two compatriots will be freely shared between the Kingdom of Poland and the Republic of Thailand. No redaction. Full access to information gathered. Any attempt to access information outside of the operation will result in your arrest for Espionage against the Kingdom of Poland. And if this act occurs outside the borders of Poland, I cannot promise your safety."

Sokol would click a button and the map of Tel-Aviv would grow larger and show the Polish embassy in Blue, the now closed Thai Embassy in green, and two other locations marked as hotels to operate as a safehouse in red.

"As mentioned earlier, the Polish Embassy will be treated as exfil stage one. From there the Polish Embassy staff will work to make travel arrangements back to Poland or a Polish allied nation. The red dots will be our two safehouses within the city. Hotel Nordoy will be the primary safehouse. The second hotel will be a little less glamorous as it will be the Regency Hotel in Tel Aviv. The first goal of the forces is to establish their cover identity. Make your rounds. Make meetings with people you would need to meet with. Establish your identities and avoid provoking suspicion for a few days. This will allow us to establish a timeline of events if questioned by security forces. Once it is time for HUMINT and SIGINT gathering, I will inform you of this. We will establish dead drops throughout the city. This will most likely be the first time your cover identities have been required to enter Israel so take in the sites as well. Enjoy the nightlife. We will use these time as an excuse for our operatives to meet and have a plausible reason to be seen in public together. Questions?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Office
Another Tuesday Again?

The Thai agents, upon hearing such a pathetic, in their perspective, expression from the Polish side, they would find the Polish briefing almost amusingly quaint. The tension in the room, palpable to the Polish agents, would feel like just another Tuesday to the Thai operatives. Although their identities were hidden, or perhaps, even not existed, it had been clear for them since now and then that the Polish agency was the one of its own cultures, though a bit old-fashioned and naïve from their eyes.

For these Thai agents, the Polish emphasis on the "dangerous nature" of the mission would almost come across as endearing, like a child warning an adult about the perils of crossing the street. The Polish agents' talk of "no second chances" and "high stakes" would be met with knowing glances exchanged among the Thai team. In their eyes, this mission is far from their first rodeo; it's another day at the office. They had just gone back from vacation just to go for another vacation after all.

Siren, with her sultry demeanor, would find it hard to suppress a smirk. She had been in situations where a single misstep could have led to international incidents, and here they were, being warned about the "dangers" of espionage as if it was a novel concept. As she listened to the Polish agents outlined the mission, she could help but chuckled softly. "Ah, they make it sound like we're going into Mordor," she'd whisper to Solace, who was standing next to her. "I've been in places where the wrong eye contact could get you killed. This is a cakewalk."

She'd nod, her eyes softening for a moment as she thought about the countless lives she had to save in far more dire circumstances. "It's like being told to be careful with a kitchen knife after you've disarmed bombs," she'd muse.

Solace, being the ever the empathetic one, felt a twinge of pity for the Polish agents. She understood the weight of responsibility, but for her and her team, this mission was almost a vacation compared to the life-and-death decisions they had to make on a daily basis in far more volatile settings.

Oracle, the team's intellectual powerhouse, would be analyzing the psychological underpinnings of the Polish agents' tension. To him, their stress was a data point, an indicator of their operational culture, which he would file away for future reference. Standing aloof, he'd be mentally comparing the Polish agents' stress levels to data points he'd collected in far more intense operations. "Their tension is almost cute," he'd think. "Like watching a high school team fret about a game while you've been in the Super Bowl."

Kingpin, the leader, would maintain his composed demeanor, offering a polite nod here and there during the briefing. Inside, he was already running through multiple contingency plans, not because she was particularly concerned about this mission, but because that was what she always did. It was second nature to him. As the leader of the group, Kingpin would be the epitome of composure. "Ah, the good old days of being this nervous," he'd reminisce, thinking back to his early days in the field. "They have no idea what 'high stakes' really means."

Chameleon, the master of disguise and adaptability, would be the most inscrutable. His casual demeanor hid his mind always at work, always assessing. He'd be the one to first recognize the Polish agents' tension for what it was—a sign of their limitations, not of the mission's actual difficulty. Always the observer, he'd be cataloging every nuance, every twitch of the Polish agents. "Their tension is a liability we may need to account for," he'd think. "But then again, we've dealt with worse."

As Commander Sokol wrapped up his briefing, the Thai agents would prepare to engage, not because they found the mission especially challenging, but because it was their job. They were professionals, after all. And while they might privately find the Polish approach a bit old-fashioned, perhaps even naive, they also understood that every agency had its own culture, its own way of doing things.

The Office
The Stake?

As the Thai agents heard many languages from the Polish agents, they would still converse in Polish like it was their native language, or maybe it actually was. Siren, would laugh as she heard a word in Thai. “I’m sorry, I can’t really stop myself. Who taught you that Thai, it’s almost like how the Burmese workers our borders talk.”

Kingpin would sigh while Solace walked back to her and spoke. “Where is your manner, Siren?!?! Have you become a prostitute now?” With her words ending, Siren would retort back quickly with loud, “HUH?!?!” With her armed akimbo, she returned the shot. “What did you just say, brat? Don’t talk like you don’t want to be shrimping your pussy on the ambassador dick? Huh?” With a loud “Ek?!” from Solace, she would response with a shout. “What the fuck do you mean by that. I have never ever even talk to that guy.” As she shouted, Kingpin would inject, “Stop it you two. Siren, just listen to your superior. If you two argue again, your paycheck this time will all come into my pocket.” With that, the fighting would stop, immediately, with a sense of apprehension in both Solace and Siren about their wage, all in Polish.

Solace would speak. “You can’t take my one million USD paycheck! Don’t you aware how many Burmese I can help? I have already made a deal with Thaksin, our Prime Minister, to directly transfer the money to the charity after this mission is completed!” With a pause, she said, “But, sorry, I would never do it again.”

Siren would also speak. “Don’t tell me what to do jerk, I still have many million-baht debts from manipulating those European officials. If anyone should be listening, it is you listening to Solace, your now superior. And remember, the Minister of Defense has my back in using this money, you bastard.”

Siren quickly rushed to Solace, would say, “Solace, I’m sorry about that argument, wasn’t mean to, you know, accuse you. But anyway, that ambassador in the embassy like you very much!”

With a surprise, Solace responded. “It’s okay, I understand you, but what do you mean by that?!” With a pause for answer, Siren would answer her. “You should be quicker with men, you know. If not, you might get fucked first, Hehe.”

Kingpin, sensing the need to recalibrate the room's energy and refocus the team, would say, "Alright, let's not forget why we're here. I know we've been through situations that make this look like a training exercise, but let's keep our eyes on the prize and our egos in check. We're professionals, and we have a job to do. Solace, Siren, I appreciate your unique skills, but let's save the theatrics for the field where they can be most effective."

Chameleon would walk into the Polish team as both his hand raised like forming a block. “Just don’t mind them, my Polish friends. Let’s leave the sissy thing to them, won’t we? The mission sound intriguing and we could never control everyone because the God has already dictated everything. So, let’s just leave it there.” With a pause, he would walk back.

The Ask?

Oracle, who was standing at the corner, would ask questions.

"Commander Sokol, you've mentioned HUMINT and SIGINT gathering, but can you be more specific about the types of information we're looking to collect? Are we focusing on military capabilities, political intentions, or something else?"

"Given that Israel has revoked its recognition of Palestine and is planning an all-out invasion, if the diplomatic solution doesn’t work, what are the ethical guidelines we're operating under? Are we to collect information that could potentially assist in such an invasion or to prevent it?”

"You've outlined the technology and assets we'll be using, but what countermeasures are in place to protect our identities and mission details from being compromised, especially given the advanced state of global surveillance?"

"How does this mission align with Thailand's broader geopolitical objectives? Are we looking to influence the situation in any way, or simply to gather information?"

"What are the diplomatic fallbacks if this operation is compromised? Given that Thailand is a world power with considerable influence, how would such a failure impact our relations with not just Israel and Palestine, but also other key international players?"

"You mentioned that intelligence will be shared freely between Poland and Thailand. Will this information also be shared with other allies, and if so, under what conditions?"

"Do we have any local assets or contacts within Israel or Palestine that we'll be coordinating with? If so, what is the extent of their involvement?"

"You've outlined the primary exfiltration points, but what are our contingency plans if these locations are compromised? Do we have secondary and tertiary extraction points?"

"What is the procedure for post-mission analysis and debriefing? How will the information collected be processed and utilized?"

"Is this mission part of a larger, long-term strategy involving Israel and Palestine, or is it a one-off operation? If it's part of a longer-term strategy, can you provide some context?"

"In the event of an unforeseen crisis, such as an abrupt escalation of hostilities, how agile is our operational plan? Do we have the flexibility to adapt our mission objectives in real-time?"

"Given Thailand's technological capabilities, will we be integrating any advanced tech into this operation that Poland may not have access to?"

The Implication?

As Oracle stepped forward to ask his questions, the Thai agents would share a knowing look. They had been in situations where the wrong word could ignite geopolitical powder kegs, where the stakes were not just high but astronomical. Oracle's questions would be incisive, designed not just to gather information but to subtly remind the Polish agents that they're dealing with a team that's been through the wringer and come out unscathed.

Siren would lean over to Solace and whisper, "I bet they haven't even considered half of these questions. Oracle is schooling them."

"It's a lesson they probably need, I hope nothing bad happens to them. I’m worried." Solace would reply softly, her eyes never leaving Oracle as he speaks.

Listening to Oracle, Kingpin 'd be mentally preparing for every possible scenario, already ten steps ahead. "If this is their A-game," he'd think, "they've never even seen the league we play in."

"Oracle's questions are a stress test," Chameleon'd think. "Let's see if they crack."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Contrary to what the Thai agents might be thinking regarding the Polish agents, all those present had spent over a year training to become intelligence operatives. Then, immediately upon graduating from their own indoctrination they were set up to begin training with Polish Special Forces. After that they had participated in additional training around the country of Poland in an effort to become experts and masters of their craft. Before joining POSP, many of the Agents in the building had served either in either the Polish Special Forces or within the old Soviet intelligence agencies that littered the annexed nation. No. These Polish intelligence agents weren't inexperienced. Nor were they feeling stressed regarding the the upcoming mission. Many had been on the Operation into Ukraine to rescue the Minister of Defense and successfully extracted his family without a single shot being fired from enemy combatants.

Still, the Polish, despite being just as experienced as their Thai counterparts, knew that as soon as one lowered their guard and expected something to go according to plans or as a routine mission was when shit hit the fan and people died. That was why Sokol treated every mission as if it was the most dangerous mission he was undertaking. He had buried too many friends throughout his tenure as a soldier and an intelligence operative to let his guard down. Still, Sokol would have been concerned about the psychological state of mind if he knew they thought the Poles were tense.

The outburst from the codenamed Siren was met with stony silence from the Polish team. Their faces were masks of stone as they listened to the Thai operative disparage their use of her mother tongue. The Polish group quickly understood without even having to glance at each other that Siren was the weakest link in the Thai arsenal. And one that would need to be remedied as soon as possible.

"With the press statements and the information passed along to my government by your government, we already understand the political intentions of the Israeli government. But we can go over the entire prelude that led to the Thai Government reaching out to the Polish Government for assistance on the matter. As of now, the SIGINT operations will be monitoring movement of troops and equipment around Israel and Palestine. We will also be utilizing SIGINT to gather intel that could be used to assist the Polish and Thai governments in reconciling the Israeli Government and the Palestinian Government. We also have to take into account of the Intifada by the Al-Quds Caliphate that has recently risen to power and ousted the Palestinian Authority."

"In regards to the operational standpoint in regards to if the diplomatic method fails, Poland is opposed to Imperialistic advances into a sovereign nation. However, Poland has started a War of Terrorism and must align itself to the goals set forth by that declaration. As the Al-Quds Caliphate has been designated a terrorist organization, Poland's focus may shift to removing the leadership of the Al-Quds from play. Should this call be made by the Government, joint operations will most likely cease and priority shifted to cover the goals of that."

"As for the protection of your identities, unless you have been photographed performing your duties abroad or have a social media profile, most likely your identities are safe. While there is the possibility of biometric data being used from DNA gained or facial recognition in cameras to identify you, there should be little worry regarding your true identities being found out by the Israeli and Palestinian forces. As for the protection of your cover identities, as you will be posing as Thai business people at the request of your Government, you will be given roles within Thai companies and have that information backdated into their systems over several years. Our own cover identities have been in place for some time with Polish companies, religious establishments, and as internet influencers. Each identity has been specially cultivated for each member of the team."

"The political fallout for Thailand is not something that I am qualified to speak about. That is something for you to take up with your superiors at the NIA and discuss with them. I can, however, offer a theory as to the political fallout towards Thailand. Thailand has a history of sticking it's nose into internal affairs and external affairs of nations that don't need them involved. Such as the Spanish-American rise in tensions a few years ago. Or with the Congolese War. And, more recently, the New Caledonia issue where Polish and British forces intervened on behalf of the international community and forced Thai forces to stand down on the island and take a tertiary role. Most likely, Thailand will weather the political backlash of participating in yet another operation in a foreign region, reputation slightly tarnished and the NIA's reputation guttered. However, the effects of the political fallout could be much worse seeing as Thailand is now considered a 'World Power'."

"The agreement regarding intelligence sharing with other foreign governments and agencies, the agreement between the Thai Government and the Polish Government is that the intelligence gathered, will stay between our two governments. The information is not to pass onto a foreign agency or government. Any changes to this agreement would need to be discussed between our respective governments."

"There are no Polish intelligence assets on the ground within Israel at the current time save for what Office assets are located within the Polish Embassy there. The extent of their involvement will be limited to providing exfiltration routes. Which brings me to your next question. This was explained by Jastrzab but understand if you don't speak Kurdish. The primary extraction point will be the Polish Embassy where Office assets will work to establish primary extraction points for all members there. If you are unsure as to your ability to reach the Embassy, your secondary extraction point will be the docks where you will attempt to board a boat heading into the Med where you will contact the Hydro to intercept and recover you. Your tertiary extraction point will be to the north towards Turkey which is a friendly nation towards Poland and Thailand if I understand correctly. Your quaternary extraction should all three of this options fail will be left up to you. If you feel you are unable to extract from the country, you are expected to make the sacrifice. If you are unable to make the sacrifice before you are captured, render yourself unable to speak. Bite of your tongue. Break your jaw. Whatever it takes because they will most likely torture you before they execute you."

"Post mission analysis and debriefing will be held by team leaders, Myself and Oracle. After each operation, we will discuss the mission parameters, intentions of the mission, what went right, what went wrong, and go over the information gained during the mission. Information will be sent to the Hydro via encrypted communications channel by either Oracle or myself at a different time each day to limit the internal agency's ability to track our signal."

"I am not at liberty to discuss the possibility of future intelligence operations with you at this time. That is something your government takes up with my government for them to discuss. As previously stated, this is a operation with the intention of monitoring the situation as it unfolds and to gain information that will help our two governments attempt a diplomatic solution to the issue."

"As for the operational plan and its adaptability, I have to quote the U.S. Marines. We must remain as fluid as the situation on the ground. We will make alterations to the operational guidelines as they occur. Agents on the ground are often given a leeway to change mission parameters as they encounter issues that require it. But as I stated earlier, the changes will have to be a case-by-case basis. There will be some instances where changing the plan will lead to a larger loss of life or compromise the operation."

"Integrating advanced tech would be favorable but would depend on the advanced tech attempting to be integrated. We would need to know what the tech you planned on integrating to the operational table before hand to insure that is is applicable with Polish tech."

All five of the Polish personnel continued to wear their stone like faces as the Polish leader answered every question with a calm, even tone that revealed little, if any tension, in his body. The closest thing to nervous energy or tension they felt that day was allowing a foreign intelligence operative within The Office. This operation was just like any other they had trained for. The lack of tension did not stop them from planning for worst case scenarios. If anyone was nervous, it was their Thai counterparts. Utilizing their boisterous personalities to hide underlying psychological issues that, if improperly cared for, would jeopardize the entire operation. They would be have to monitor their Thai counterparts to insure that their mental faculties were firing on all cylinders before they would trust their lives to them in the field.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Office
Who’s Who

Amidst the rampage of answer from the Polish side, the Thai team, excluded Oracle, would continue their chattering and dark banter from time to time, acting dismissive. Solace, King, and Chameleon would be paying attention to Oracle demeanor as he heard the answer, Siren, on the other hands, already began flirting with men in the room, yet her ears never closed.

“Oh, boy, what’s this machine, it’s look old fashion!” With an innocent look, she ogled at a man around her age in the room near her. “Ahh, have you ever gone to [REDACTED] club? Wanna meet me after work?” Yet before any man could answer, she would be dragged by Solace.

“Stop messing around, this is an order.” She would utter as her drag cloth of her counterpart, her eyes never left Oracle.

“Come on, Solace, your thought is so loud that I can hear prostitute many times in a row.” With a giggle, she would look at the previous place she was at.

“Stop reading into my mind, I need privacy. Your thought ain’t any better. You’ll get us a blacklist for this country.” With a puffed mouth, she stopped at her old place with Siren on her side.

“You don’t give me privacy either, do you? Are you fear of not seeing the ambassador again?” With a mocking tone, she beheld at the Falcon.

“I have no idea what he wants, and I don’t want to know.” With her arms crossed, she continued her observation. Yet, after a fleeting moment, both of them would turn left and say, “Stop assessing us, Chameleon! We know what you are thinking!”

Chameleon would muse in his mind, “Still a good pair and friend. Sometime people don’t change, a good case study.”

“Why are you comparing us to the past?!” As Chameleon gave them a wink of moving on, they would ignore him.

As Falcon concluded his answer, Oracle would still lead the team in his operational briefing, while Kingpin was always by his side. “About the advanced tech, Kingpin actually prepared a document but was taken away. It would be great if we could have it back, so we can discuss it.”

Kingpin would add after Oracle had finished. “It’s a document with the NIA emblem on it, It is easy to find. We have enough funding to support any equipment the Polish might need, and we are more than capable of training in using any equipment from the roster of 40 specialized equipment we’ve been given access to. As per your mention earlier if we need firearm training or the need to learn other else job, I had a reason to keep it quiet. The operational culture is different and while I cannot reveal who we are or what we do, everyone is more than capable of massacring a thousand children under 5 at once with no problem and each of us have survived being hunted to the dead by an entire battalion of Thai Special Forces while we were abandoned in the dark forest with no clothes or anything. It’s was pretty hot seeing naked before lying around.”

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Sokol would step out of the secured room for a few minutes, leaving the Thai operatives alone with the silent Polish operatives who would not respond until their commander returned from outside. Upon his return, Sokol would be carrying the document bearing the NIA emblem on it before placing it down on the table and sliding it over to Kruk to peruse as if he flipping through a magazine at the airport. His face revealed nothing as he read the document. Half of the stuff seemed implausible to exist, even for a nation such as Thailand. After taken a few minutes to read the items offered several times, he would slide the document back to his commanding officer before shaking his head.

Kurk's smooth voice would speak in Polish. "Nifty equipment you have there. We already have access to most of it and the rest of it does not seem to be necessary for an operation of this type."

Sokol would nod to his man before turning his attention back to the Thai intelligence operatives. "So you received some standard training for intelligence operatives. I'm assuming you also underwent enhanced interrogation and captivity to also train for any possible outcome. I'm assuming you have also underwent desert survival training and land navigation in the desert. I found the moving sand dunes to be especially fun to work with, myself." The entire time speaking his tone was kept even, no trace of nervous energy or anxiety in the deep timbre of his voice.

The rest of the group would remain silent as the Thai operatives cut up and joked amongst themselves. They all hid their thoughts of their newfound allies behind stony faces as they watched.

"Are there anymore questions regarding the operation, the rules of engagement, or tasks outlined in the briefing?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Oracle would reply with a succinct response. "Yes, we have. We are trained along the specialized forces." With a pause, he would inform. "I believe we have no other questions at the moment, please instruct us on the next step, Solace will be the one in charge of us as you have decided.

The Thai agents would gather around him, each one as calm as ever, would patiently wait for the reply. At the same time, Oracle would take back the document and slip it into his suit.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Each member would carefully watch the Thai operatives gather around Sokol as Oracle spoke. They also watched the document disappear from the table and be slipped back into the suit of the Thai operative known as Oracle. They wouldn't say anything until Sokol spoke about what was to be done next.

"The next step is a general test of aptitude. From here we will go into the streets and see if your expert in manipulation is as good as she says. Remember. These are citizens of Poland and if they are harmed, you will not make it back to Thailand."

His last words were spoken with a flat and even tone while maintaining eye contact with each member of the Thai operatives as he stood from his chair once more.

"If you will follow me, we will get some vehicles and see about testing each of your aptitudes in your chosen fields."

Sokol would lead the team of operatives back towards the elevator where he would once again utilize his badge to call the elevator and then descend to the main floor lobby where he would lead the group, trailed by Kania and Jastrząb. From there, they would split the teams into two groups and each would get into a Mercedez-Benz G-class wagon. Sokol would drive the lead car while Kania drove the second. Once each vehicle was fully loaded, they two vehicles would carefully pull out onto the street of Warsaw and begin driving, following all traffic laws as they went. Their government plates would prevent them from being pulled over for most minor infractions but they did not wish to endanger the lives of the Polish citizens on the road. After thirty minutes of driving, Sokol would pull the two car convoy to the side of the road and point towards a lone man standing on the side of the road outside of a busy metro station.

"Siren, that's your mark. Get him to a hotel room."

And there, the door would be opened from the inside to allow the Thai woman out of the vehicle to approach the middle aged man wearing a tan suit who seemed to be quite physically fit. After she got out of the vehicle, the Polish team would watch the events that would unfold.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II