STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The Funeral of President Bill Clinton

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1200px-Flag_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png

After what has been called the most audacious attack in history, hundreds of American congressmen, senators, leaders, warriors, and citizens have died - including William Jefferson Clinton, the 42nd President of The United States of America. Funerals have been ongoing in Washington D.C. and throughout the nation for those that were lost the State of The Union attack on February 4, 1997. The entire nation remains in a period of mourning, and the American flag remains at half-staff across the country. In accordance with American tradition, President Clinton's remains will be lying in state under the Capitol Rotunda for three days. Because the explosion occurred in the Southern Wing of the Capitol, the rotunda and main structure of the building itself is in normal condition and safe to enter. Extensive security measures are taking place to ensure that mourners are safe as they pay their respect to the late President. After this three day period of laying in-state has elapsed, the funeral for President Clinton and the rest of the former First Family will take place at Washington National Cathedral.

In order to safely coordinate the funeral proceedings, the Secret Service has sent a memo to the governments of all nations which asks them to submit a document that states who will be attending the funeral on behalf of their nation - up to a maximum of three. The death of a President, while in office, is an extraordinary event that has, before now, only occurred eight times in American history, and only four times in the 20th century. Sending a head of state, or head of government, would be appropriate - but nations unable to do so would be welcome to send an ambassador or other high official/representative/member-of-royalty from their nation to pay their respects. Please keep in mind that the all visiting leaders and officials would be protected by the United States Secret Service, and that visiting security personnel would be limited to ten, unarmed, individuals who would not be allowed into national monuments such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral.

George_HW_Bush_77551-1880x1230.jpg
President Clinton lying in state under the Capitol Rotunda​

Code:
[hr][/hr]SECURE
[[color=white][b]COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION[/b][/color]] NATION-HERE

[[color=white][b]INDIVIDUALS ATTENDING FUNERAL[/b][/color]]
[INDIVIDUAL] FULL NAME, TITLE

[[color=white][b]VISITING SECURITY[/b][/color]] 
[SECURITY NUMBER] # OF SECURITY PERSONNEL BEING SENT, 0-10

[[color=white][b]DO YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR LEADER STAY AT THE WHITE HOUSE? (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GREAT BRITAIN, CANADA, AND IRELAND)[/b][/color]] [i]("x" the correct)[/i]
[] Yes
[] No

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Kingdom of Sweden

[INDIVIDUALS ATTENDING FUNERAL]
[INDIVIDUAL] His Majesty the King of Sweden, Carl XVI Gustaf
[INDIVIDUAL] Her Majesty the Queen of Sweden, Silvia Sommerlath
[INDIVIDUAL] Prime Minister of Sweden Stefan, Löfven

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 9x Swedish National Security Office Personnel

[DO YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR LEADER STAY AT THE WHITE HOUSE? (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GREAT BRITAIN, CANADA, AND IRELAND)] ("x" the correct)
[] Yes
[X] No

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] CANADA

BIANCA WRIGHT, PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA

[VISITING SECURITY]
6 MAROON SHIRTS

[DO YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR LEADER STAY AT THE WHITE HOUSE? (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR GREAT BRITAIN, CANADA, AND IRELAND)] ("x" the correct)
[x] Yes
[] No

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Kingdom of the Netherlands

[INDIVIDUAL] Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands
[INDIVIDUAL] Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange
[INDIVIDUAL] Francis Howland, Ambassador to the United States of America

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 6

[] Yes
[X] No

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Republic of Ireland

John Bruton, Taoiseach
Finola Bruton

[VISITING SECURITY]
10 Garda Síochána

[X] Yes
[] No

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] The Republic of Ukraine

[INDIVIDUAL] Leonid Kuzmych Gurka, Ukrainian Ambassador to the United States (D.C. embassy)
[INDIVIDUAL] Solomiya Orestivna Gurka, Wife of Ukrainian Ambassador Gurka
[INDIVIDUAL] Ruslan Antonovych Gurka, grandson

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 0

[] Yes
[x] No

[NOTE]
The Republic of Ukraine expresses its sincerest regret that neither President Yushchenko nor Minister of Foreign Affairs Gryshchenko are able to attend the state funeral. Ukraine sends its condolences to the United States, especially those whose loved ones were lost in this senseless act of violence.

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] The Republic of Poland

[INDIVIDUAL] Aleksander Kwaśniewski, President of the Republic of Poland
[INDIVIDUAL] Jolanta Konty, First Lady of Poland
[INDIVIDUAL] Józefa Kalinowska, Ambassador

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 2

[] Yes
[X] No

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Commonwealth of Australia

[INDIVIDUAL] Governor-General of Australia, His Excellency The Honourable Sir Robert James Lee Hawke, AC, GCL
[INDIVIDUAL] First Lady of Australia, Her Excellency Mrs. Josephine Blanche d'Alpuget, Lady Hawke
[INDIVIDUAL] Prime Minister of Australia, The Honourable Paul John Keating, MP
[INDIVIDUAL] Spouse of the Prime Minister of Australia, Mrs. Anna Johanna Maria Keating
[INDIVIDUAL] Ambassador of Australia to the United States, Mr. John Philip McCarthy, AO
[INDIVIDUAL] Spouse of the Ambassador of Australia to the United States, Mrs. Zorica McCarthy
[INDIVIDUAL] Chief of the Defence Force, Admiral Alan Beaumont
[INDIVIDUAL] Head of Australian Defence Staff in Washington, D.C., Air Vice Marshal Alan Clements

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 8 Australian Federal Police Officers (4 for Prime Minister, 4 for Governor-General)

[] Yes
[X] No

The Prime Minister and Governor-General and their Spouses will be staying at the Ambassador's Residence on Cleveland Avenue NW, Washington, D.C.

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Empire of Brazil

[INDIVIDUAL] Luiz Gastão de Orléans e Bragança, Emperor of Brazil

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 6

[] Yes
[X] No

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] High Kingdom of France

[INDIVIDUAL] His Most Christian Royal Highness Henri Severin, Prince Sovereign of France
[INDIVIDUAL] The Right Honorable Tristan Clément, Grand maître of the Order of Ste Thérèse de Lisieux
[INDIVIDUAL] Marquise Claude Desjardins, Grand Chancliere du France
[INDIVIDUAL] Comtesse Christiane Bernard, Ambassador to the United States of America from the High Kingdom of France

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 5 Knights of the Order of Ste Thérèse de Lisieux, including the Grand Master

[] Yes
[X] No

The French dignitaries will be staying at the French Ambassador's Residence in Washington DC.

lossy-page1-640px-Embassy_of_France%2C_Washington%2C_D.C_LCCN2011630870.tif.jpg

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Sparrow Industries

[INDIVIDUAL] Alexander Smith, Chief Executive Officer
[INDIVIDUAL] Aimee Durand, Deputy Chief Executive Officer

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] #0

[] Yes
[X] No

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Republic of Indonesia

[INDIVIDUAL] Joko Widodo, President of Indonesia
[INDIVIDUAL] Retno Marsudi, Minister of Foreign Affairs
[INDIVIDUAL] Mahendra Siregar, Indonesian Ambassador to the United States

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 10

[] Yes
[X] No

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

[INDIVIDUAL] Andrew Evans, Prime Minister
[INDIVIDUAL] Prince Philip

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 10

[X] Yes
[] No

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Messages Sent To Nations Attending The Funeral of
President Bill Clinton and The First Family

Clinton_family.jpg

The following messages were sent out immediately. On the day of the funeral, the service itself would take place in the evening at the request of the Clinton family - this would also allow more Americans to watch it live. Virtually all international guests would be staying that evening, and most would leave the next morning or afternoon. Washington D.C. awaited the arrival of the international dignitaries.

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1280px-US-WhiteHouse-Logo.svg.png

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of Paul John Keating, Prime Minister of The Commonwealth of Australia ( Owen )
FROM: Emma Underwood, Social Secretary of The White House

Good Evening,

My office has been put in charge of coordinating the arrival of international guests to Washington D.C. and the organization of President Clinton's funeral. I am writing to this office to provide some important information that your leaders and representatives should know before departing for the United States.

We noticed on your RSVP that you have listed eight individuals. While the entire delegation is more than welcome to travel to Washington D.C. to pay their respects, there will only be three seats available for the Australian delegation at Washington National Cathedral. This is the same restraint put on official visitors from other countries of the world as well. This limitation exists because seating must be allocated for friends and family of the former First Family, as well as leaders, officials, and citizens from across the United States. I hope that you can understand why this limitation is in place. Please inform me once the Australian delegation who will be attending the funeral.

I have also been asked by the Secret Service to remind international guests that security personnel will not be permitted to bring weapons of any kind outside of Andrews Air Force Base, and they will not be allowed inside structures such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral. All visitors will receive complimentary protection from the Secret Service and the Diplomatic Security Service. The Hay-Adams Hotel and the Sofitel Washington have both reserved a number of their most luxurious rooms for international dignitaries - these hotels, or your nation's respective embassy, would be the most convenient for security purposes.

Please let me know if there are any questions about this message or procedure.

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
Social Secretary of The White House
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

EMPIRE OF BRAZIL

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of His Imperial Majesty Luiz Gastão de Orléans e Bragança, Emperor of Brazil ( JakeDorent )

Good Evening,

My office has been put in charge of coordinating the arrival of international guests to Washington D.C. and the organization of President Clinton's funeral. I am writing to this office to provide some important information that your leaders and representatives should know before departing for the United States.

I have been asked by the Secret Service to remind international guests that security personnel will not be permitted to bring weapons of any kind outside of Andrews Air Force Base, and they will not be allowed inside structures such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral. All visitors will receive complimentary protection from the Secret Service and the Diplomatic Security Service. The Hay-Adams Hotel and the Sofitel Washington have both reserved a number of their most luxurious rooms for international dignitaries - these hotels, or your nation's respective embassy, would be the most convenient for security purposes.

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

CANADA

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of Bianca Wright, Prime Minister of Canada ( Alex )

Good Evening,

I have been asked by the Secret Service to remind international guests that security personnel will not be permitted to bring weapons of any kind outside of Andrews Air Force Base, and they will not be allowed inside structures such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral. All visitors will receive complimentary protection from the Secret Service and the Diplomatic Security Service. The Prime Minister will be staying in a bedroom on the third floor of the White House.

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

HIGH KINGDOM OF FRANCE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of His Most Christian Royal Highness Henri Severin, Prince Sovereign of France ( Logan )

Good Evening,

We noticed on your RSVP that you have listed four individuals. While the entire delegation is more than welcome to travel to Washington D.C. to pay their respects, there will only be three seats available for the French delegation at Washington National Cathedral. This is the same restraint put on official visitors from other countries of the world as well. This limitation exists because seating must be allocated for friends and family of the former First Family, as well as leaders, officials, and citizens from across the United States. I hope that you can understand why this limitation is in place. Please inform me once the Australian delegation who will be attending the funeral.

I have been asked by the Secret Service to remind international guests that security personnel will not be permitted to bring weapons of any kind outside of Andrews Air Force Base, and they will not be allowed inside structures such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral. All visitors will receive complimentary protection from the Secret Service and the Diplomatic Security Service. The Hay-Adams Hotel and the Sofitel Washington have both reserved a number of their most luxurious rooms for international dignitaries - these hotels, or your nation's respective embassy, would be the most convenient for security purposes.

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of Andrew Evans, Prime Minister of The United Kingdom ( Jamie )

Good Evening,

I have been asked by the Secret Service to remind international guests that security personnel will not be permitted to bring weapons of any kind outside of Andrews Air Force Base, and they will not be allowed inside structures such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral. All visitors will receive complimentary protection from the Secret Service and the Diplomatic Security Service. While staying at the White House, Prince Phillip will be given the Queen's Bedroom on the second floor of the Residence, and Prime Minister Evans will be given the Lincoln Bedroom. If you could please have your office forward this information to Buckingham Palace, I would be greatly obliged.

Also, if the Prime Minister would like to say any words at the funeral, please simply send a message back to my office in advance so that we can fit it into the service.

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office Joko Widodo, President of The Republic of Indonesia ( Zak )

Good Evening,

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

REPUBLIC OF IRELAND

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of John Bruton, Taoiseach of The Republic of Ireland ( Drivindeath )

Good Evening,

I have been asked by the Secret Service to remind international guests that security personnel will not be permitted to bring weapons of any kind outside of Andrews Air Force Base, and they will not be allowed inside structures such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral. All visitors will receive complimentary protection from the Secret Service and the Diplomatic Security Service. While at the White House, the Taoiseach and Mrs. Bruton will be staying in a bedroom on the third floor of the Residence.

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of The Kingdom of The Netherlands ( Dutchy )

Good Evening,

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

REPUBLIC OF POLAND

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of Aleksander Kwaśniewski, President of The Republic of Poland ( ManBear )

Good Evening,

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

KINGDOM OF SWEDEN

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of Stefan Löfven, Prime Minister of The Kingdom of Sweden ( Connor )

Good Evening,

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

REPUBLIC OF UKRAINE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of Leonid Kuzmych Gurka, Ukrainian Ambassador to the United States ( GingeOrCringe )

Good Evening,

My office has been put in charge of coordinating the arrival of international guests to Washington D.C. and the organization of President Clinton's funeral. I am writing to this office to provide some important information for your ambassador before the funeral takes place.

I have been asked by the Secret Service to remind international guests that security personnel will not be permitted to bring weapons of any kind outside of the embassy and they will not be permitted inside structures such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral. All visitors, including the Ambassador, will receive complimentary protection from the Secret Service and the Diplomatic Security Service. Because the Ambassador is a local resident of D.C., this should be an easy and smooth affair. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD]

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

SPARROW INDUSTRIES

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Office of Alexander Smith, Chief Executive Officer of Sparrow Industries ( Hollie )

Good Evening,

I have been asked by the Secret Service to remind international guests that security personnel will not be permitted to bring weapons of any kind outside of Andrews Air Force Base, and they will not be allowed inside structures such as the Capitol Building, the White House, or Washington National Cathedral. All visitors will receive complimentary protection from the Secret Service and the Diplomatic Security Service. The Hay-Adams Hotel and the Sofitel Washington have both reserved a number of their most luxurious rooms for international dignitaries and other high-status guests - these hotels would be the most convenient for security purposes.

Best Regards,

Emma Underwood
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr][/td][/tr]

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
pmplane.jpg

The Prime Minister’s Plane, Canadian Forces Base Uplands, Ottawa.

These past few weeks were the first time that Bianca Wright had stepped inside 24 Sussex Drive, the official Canadian Prime Minister’s residence, opting instead to remain within her home in Toronto. But with the recent international and internal events, such as the attack on Washington D.C., it would appear that she would remain stuck in this century-old building for quite some time. If it wasn’t for the grotesque internal design, maybe she wouldn’t have minded calling this house home, it was luck or an annoyance that she was far too busy to stay in the building for very long. In this case, it would be the invitation to late President Bill Clinton’s funeral that would keep her would of 24 Sussex Drive.

They left in the early morning, the clock hadn’t passed six thirty when the convoy of two Mercedes G-Wagens and the Mercedes-Benz 500E limo exited the perimeter of the Prime Minister’s address. The winter air bit at Bianca’s cheeks, it being a frosty negative twelve Celsius, a light snow had already begun to drop on them as the grey clouds formed overhead.

The vehicles arrived at CFB Uplands in Ottawa nearly half an hour after departing. The VIP CC-150 Polaris, nicknamed the flying ‘Taj-Mahal’, was already prepped for departure, with the crew and pilots inside alongside the cargo that they were bringing and near the boarding stairs were the six Maroon Shirts which would accompany her to the American capital.

“Good morning, Your Excellency.” The commanding Maroon Shirt would begin, “I hope the drive here was clear of traffic. The weather seems to be holding up, the trip to D.C. shouldn’t be more than four hours.”

“Good.” She replied, beginning her ascension into the aircraft. “I hate travelling in this thing.” Wright had served in the Airborne Regiment until their disbandment, she was used to travelling in C-130s and Globermasters, not this ‘VIP leather and carpet’ bullshit. The smell alone turned her stomach but her people wouldn’t allow her to travel in anything other than this very plane.

Bianca took her seat and the soldiers sat beside and in front of her as they began conversing. “Do you think there’ll be another attack on D.C.? Seems awfully soon to be holding a funeral in the same city where something like that happened. Did they even discover who did it?”

“Wouldn’t be surprised if there was an attack already planned.”

“Wouldn’t be surprised if the Americans decided to point their fingers at us for it. Seems nations enjoy doing that lately.”

With newspaper in hand, the Prime Minister would join the conversation. “Well, with the Irish there, the only thing we can be certain of is that a few vehicles will be catching fire.” They shared a laugh before the doors to the aircraft were shut secured and they all strapped themselves in for the journey.

***​

It was roughly ten twenty in the morning now, Washington D.C. coming quickly into view as the CC-150 Polaris descended into the Joint Base Andrews just outside of the city. The plane made touch-down on the tarmac with ease and with clearance from the pilot everyone began to disembark from the aircraft, the boarding stairs attaching themselves to the plane’s door quickly.

Bianca Wright was the first to exit the plane. The moment she set foot on the first stairs she could already feel the difference in temperature from Ottawa - it had to be ten degrees warmer here. She felt like taking off her real coyote fur jacket, but she tossed the idea aside as she wore only a dress underneath it. Her six Maroon Shirts followed closely behind as they met up with Secret Service personnel, beaconing them to enter the vehicles that were lined up awaiting them.

It was a short thirty minute drive to the White House from Andrews. While her Maroon Shirts would be dropped off one of the surrounding hotels that she had rented them, the Secret Service would drive her through the front gates and up to the doors of the White House itself.

Bianca wasn’t sure who would be waiting to greet her, whether the President himself or someone he had ordered to act as host, but she continued to follow the lead of the Secret Service personnel.

Odinson

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
1599790004419.png

The Taoiseach's Personal Plane above the skies of Dublin, Ireland
The events of the past month have been rough for Ireland, Irish Republican Army rising up again, President Robinsons death, the Crisis in Zimbabwe, and now the news in Washington D.C. The Taoiseach has been running the country along with the Minister of State, Pat Rabbitte, and the Minister of Defence Seán Barrett. Pat Rabbitte contacted the United States State Department directly after the screens went black. When he heard the news he was speechless. After getting off the phone with Mr. Fitzgerald, he called Taoiseach Bruton immediately to inform him of the news.

The Taoiseach received word from Mr. Rabbitte that his travel request has been approved and that him and his wife would be staying directly at the White House, along with representatives from Canada and the United Kingdom. Taoiseach Bruton rolled his eyes and sighed but told Mr. Rabbitte he'd keep things professional.

Taoiseach Bruton made his way to Dublin Airport with his wife, Mr. Rabbitte and Mr. Barrett. The limo was surrounded by members of the Gardaí. While he did attract a lot of attention, the trip to the Airport was rather uneventful. Taoiseach Bruton arrived at his private hanger with his private jet already outside the hanger. Members of the 7th Infantry Battalion, 2nd Brigade where there guarding his aircraft. The Taoiseach's wife boarded the aircraft the the military guards saluted her as she entered. The Taoiseach however stayed outside and had a brief last minute talk with his closest members of government.

"Gentleman if anything is to happen, keep in mind plan green." Bruton said.

"Of course sir." Barrett responded.

"This is stupid, send me instead. I have closer ties with the United States than you, and I am easily replaceable if anything should happen." Rabbitte said to Bruton.

"My descision is final, and no matter what they still get their funding. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?" Bruton exclaimed

"Yes Sir!" they both said.

Taoiseach Bruton then saluted as he boarded the plane followed by members of the Gardaí protection detail and begun take off for Andrews Airforce Base, Maryland, U.S. The flight was 5437.29 km long and lasted roughly 10 hours. Both Bruton and his wife slept most of the flight. They began decent at approx. 7:00 A.M. Taoiseach Bruton got dressed in business attire with a Rolex watch and put on his favorite tweed flat cap. His wife was dressed in a blue and sparkly dress that went just past her knees, she had a diamond neckless around her neck and a pearl wrist band.

The plane landed safely on the ground and the doors to the aircraft opened. The Gardaí exited the aircraft and got a good look of the area. The Taoiseach and his wife stepped outside the door right after to see who would be greeting them.

Odinson

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

Two Dassault Falcon 900s from No. 34 Squadron, RAAF based at RAAF Base Fairbairn would be prepared. One would have the Governor-General and First Lady, their security detail and their accompanying staff. The other would have the Prime Minister, his wife, the Chief of Defence Force, their security detail and their accompanying staff. They would take off from Fairbairn towards Norfolk Island International Airport, refuelling then proceeding towards Honolulu International Airport, refuelling then proceeding towards Los Angeles International Airport and refuelling their. After refuelling in Los Angeles they would head towards Andrews Air Force Base outside of Washington, D.C.

Onboard there would be an assortment of personal firearms for use by the crew in a foreign nation if the aircraft was attempted to be seized. They would be stored away in a secure compartant which could only be opened by a PIN lock. They would come in on approach to Andrews.

"Andrews Tower, this is Consort One, requesting to land."

They would begin playing Down Under - Men at Work over the Air Traffic Control.

Once they got permission to land they would line up on the Runway and begin landing procedures. They would touch down one by one, 2 minutes between each other. They would receive taxi instructions and head towards their parking spot. The two Dassault Falcon 900s would park next to the Canadian Polaris.

The Prime Minister would scouff. "Fucking Neo-Nazis."

They would exit the planes.

"LONG FLIGHT BOB?" The Prime Minister would yell out to the Governor-General over the sound of jet engines.

"BLOODY OATH IT WAS I NEED A LONG NECK AFTER THAT ORDEAL!" He would whack him on the back. They would walk across the tarmac to an awaiting motorcade which was prepared by the Embassy. The Ambassador would be standing there.

"Gentlemen, it's lovely to have you in the United States." He would shake their hands.

"Ma'am." He would kiss the First Lady's and the Prime Minister's wife's hand.

They would begin packing into the motorcade which would take them down to the local pub. They would decide on the Dubliner Restaurant on F St NW. They would pager the Irish Taoiseach to come join them.

"Yo, down at the Dubliner Restaurant. It's a twisted American attempt at an Irish pub. Good beer though. Come join us." (Drivindeath)

The Governor-General, who held a Guinness world record for the quickest skull of a yard of beer (OOC: legitimately he does.) would have no worries downing a pint of Guinness.

He is truly a man of the people. The Prime Minister would also have no worries downing a beer.

"FOR BILL!" They would all exclaim as they took a swig of their drinks.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Kingdom of Spain

Juan Carlos I, King of the Kingdom of Spain
Queen Sophia of the Kingdom Of Spain
Rafael Cortés, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 10

[] Yes
[X] No

The Spanish Delegation would have stayed in the hotel and would attend the funeral of President Clinton, showing their respect to the American Leader.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Airbus A330-300 "SVERIGE-1"

TOP SECRET
Black Wedding
It was a freezing cold morning at Såtenäs Air Force Base where the special transport aircraft of the Skaraborg Air Force Wing, 1st Special Transport Squadron, 1st Special Transport Flight were preparing for the departure of some of the most senior political figures in Sweden for their safe delivery to Washington DC for the funeral of the late President of the United States Bill Clinton. The brisk morning left an underlying fog across the tarmac of the expansive base, ground crew circling an Airbus A330-300 specifically designated as the VIP transport aircraft within the Swedish Royal Air Force and allocated callsign "SVERIGE-1" - the aircraft was primarily shadowed by the huge grey facility buildings and hangers surrounding the rear and side of the aircraft whilst the low morning sun would reflect off the matte grey military-grade paintwork leaving a blinding burst of light from the spotlessly clean passenger windows. The ground crew, donning yellow high-visibility jackets, military fatigues and black woolly hats. The carbon dioxide leaving their mouths visible to all those on the ground. The aircraft was adequately equipped with the appropriate supplies to allow for the long journey across Europe, the Atlantic and into the Unites States of America. The aircraft would hum peacefully as auxiliary power unit allowed for the crew-onboard to conduct their checks and pre-flight arrangements whilst awaiting the arrival of their passengers.

The perimeter of the Air Force Base remained secure and the media would not have a view of the aircraft for obvious security reasons. Within moments a number of a number of National Security Office vehicles in a small convoy formation would blast onto the apron and pull up just short of the staircase leading up to the entrance to the aircraft - they convoy consisted of three Volvo S80 which surrounded a singular Volvo 960 Executive where His Majesty the King of Sweden, Carl XVI Gustaf, Her Majesty the Queen of Sweden, Silvia Sommerlath and Prime Minister of Sweden, Stefan Löfven all sat patiently ahead of their long journey across to America. Within moments of arriving they would make their way from the vehicle and straight up the stairs into the aircraft where they'd dart to their chosen seats in the various available quarters of the specially designed VIP aircraft. As they walk up the stairs King Gustaf would throw a quick but firm salute to the military personnel working the aircraft - he would be tailed by nine uniformed National Security Office Diplomatic Protection personnel, all of whom equipped with standard-issue law enforcement equipment alongside a loaded sidearm and rifle. The armed personnel had a simple objective and that was to ensure the integrity of Swedish assets whilst stationary in the United States and to provide an expert-knowledge role when liaising with the Secret Service on the ground... after all, these personnel have trained extensively to know everything there is to know about each diplomat they serve.

Once the ground-crew were clear and the go-ahead was given, the engines would burst into life, releasing a cloud of carbon dioxide as they too started in the freezing temperatures. Once possible they would begin the taxi to the active runway and depart to the United States. Within the aircraft was an array of stored blood, a file with relevant medical information and an array of different appropriate medications to be stored on the aircraft.

In a few hours the aircraft would descend into Andrews Air Force Base, when permission was granted, and make their way to the appropriate holding position. The blue and yellow Swedish flag reflecting brightly in contract to the grey coloured fuselage of the aircraft and joining the plethora of international aircraft holding at the base. This truly was a sight and a joyous show of international collaboration following some of the most tense international crisis for some time.

As soon as it was possible the delegation, presumably with the assistance of the US Secret Service, would move to their respective hotel - leaving all but three personnel to guard the aircraft whilst the other three were unarmed and used to serve the diplomats for the funeral.

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

SECURE
[COUNTRY/ORGANIZATION] Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal

[INDIVIDUAL] Duarte Pio João Miguel Gabriel Rafael, King of Portugal

[VISITING SECURITY]
[SECURITY NUMBER] 5

[] Yes
[x] No

The Portuguese delegation would attend the ceremony, although with their RSVP late. Nonetheless, if they were late to attend the funeral, they would request to stay to pay their respects privately.