STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[The Sovereign Initiative] September 2012 Meeting of the Supreme Council

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
The Sovereign Initiative
Encrypted, Secured and Classified

Full Members Invited:
Bharata Khanda: Ambassador Syed Akbaruddin attending
The Celestial Empire: Ambassador Ma Zhaoxu attending
Kingdom of Singapore: Ambassador Tommy Koh attending

Protectorate Members Invited:

Agenda:
  1. Appointment of the President of the Supreme Council
  2. Appointment of the Supreme Allied Commander
  3. Appointment of the Director of the Economic Development Forum
  4. Appointment of the Director of the Research and Development Office
  5. Membership application of the Canadian Federation
  6. The South China Sea Dispute

A message would be sent from the Supreme Council to Bharata Khanda and the Kingdom of Singapore to send their representatives to Hong Kong for the first meeting of the Supreme Council.

@VoodooNova @Jace

Last edited:

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
Tommy Koh, a highly respected diplomat, would be assigned a permanent station as his country's representative in the Sovereign Initiative. He would represent the Kingdom's voice during the meeting with his TSI counterparts.

@Centurius @VoodooNova

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
With all members invited, now in fact attending, the conference room would be closed, prior to the meeting and as part of regular security procedures it had been fully inspected for any surveillance equipment, and guards would be posted outside to prevent unauthorized entry.

"Gentlemen, thank you all for coming to the first meeting of this great organization. We have a great many things to discuss today so I would like to move that we proceed to the first subject, unless anyone else has something they would like to add to the agenda."

If there was no response Zhaoxu would continue. "Then the first topic at hand is perhaps the most important one of today, the election and appointment of the first President of the Supreme Council. My government has informed me that the Celestial Empire will not introduce a candidate this year. I also move that upon confirmation we recess the meeting, pending the arrival of the new President. I trust you have candidates in mind?"

@VoodooNova @Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"Singapore has a candidate in mind for the position." Tommy would speak up. "We would like to nominate Albert Chua for the position. He's an excellent addition to our nation, to say the least. He serves his role within our Kingdom's foreign affairs department both efficiently and in high regards from his superiors. We believe him to be an excellent choice for the position."

@VoodooNova @Centurius

VoodooNova

Newcomer
Aug 26, 2018
Mr. Akbaruddin spoke next. "Jawaharlal Nehru is the nominee from Bharata Khanda. He has served honorably, as an old Prime Minister, through our hardest times. He has led us through war. He has led us in peace and prosperity. It would be a great honor for him to serve as the first President of the Supreme Council."

@Centurius @Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
The Chinese Delegation would depart immediately following word of troubles back on the mainland. The session would be put on hold for decent amount of time before the remaining representatives were brought back to resume the meeting.

Tommy would begin speaking once the session officially began.

"With the departure of the Celestial Empire from our alliance, I believe point six of today's agenda should be set aside for another time." It was an issue that affected their former ally more directly, after all. "Moving on, the Kingdom of Singapore has decided to support Minister Nehru in his bid to serve as TSI's President of the Supreme Council." Pausing for a moment, Tommy would sit aside the file that once contained Singapore's own candidate's information. "We would then nominate Lieutenant-General Perry Lim as a candidate for TSI's Supreme Allied Commander. He's among the best that Singapore has to offer in regards to military affairs. Our King holds him in high regard for his expertise at his craft, as well as his service most recently as a Royal Guard officer.

As for the next two positions we have to discuss, I believe initial plans were drafted for the Research office to be based in New Delhi... while the Economic Forum was to be based in Singapore. If it is agreeable with your interests, we are willing to cede a potential nomination for a Research Director in return for your own country doing the same for Economics."

@VoodooNova

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II