STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo TheHoya Loud bangs heard on campus at Georgetown University. @TheHoya Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost Unconfirmed reports of multiple gunshots fired at President Gore as he was entering his motorcade in Georgetown. More to follow. @WashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo AssociatedPress FLASH: President Gore has been "seriously injured" after multiple gunshots were fired at him as he was entering his motorcade in Georgetown, according to multiple sources on the ground. The President's motorcade has been spotted at George Washington Memorial Hospital. @AssociatedPress Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost CSPAN footage shows Vice President Sinclair being rushed off the floor of the Senate by Secret Service. @WashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Last edited:

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo 三菱 架純 Horrified by the reports coming from America. I wish President Gore, his family, Vice President Sinclair and the American People strength in these trying times. @MitsubishiKasumi Twitter Logo

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Twitter Logo Royal House Her Majesty Queen Beatrix expresses her well-wishes to President Gore and hopes for a speedy recovery. The thoughts of the people of the Netherlands go out to the entirery of the United States. @koninklijkhuis Twitter Logo

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Twitter Logo Jaap de Hoop Scheffer The Netherlands stands with the American people in these trying times. I condemd the brutal attack against President Gore and my thoughts and payers are with him. @MinPres Twitter Logo

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo 三菱 架純 The coup against the legitimate government of Iraq and their arrest is unacceptable. Japan will not have any ties to a murderous tyrant. I will instruct the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to cut all relations with the country until the legitimate democratic government is restored. We will also designate Iraq as a dangerous state and allow their people to flee to Japan as a refugee. @MitsubishiKasumi Twitter Logo

Nathan

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo National Defence Meet the first Mistral-class amphibious assault ship in Canadian service, HMS Nova Scotia! Newly arrived at CFB Halifax, provided to the Royal Canadian Navy by Sparrow!
French-amphibious-assault-ship-Tonnerre-L9014-at-Djibouti-on-10-December-2017-171210-M-QL632-128.jpg

@NationalDefence Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost The White House has confirmed that Vice President Sinclair will address the nation at 3:30 PM. President Gore is currently receiving emergency surgery. @WashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo 三菱 架純 Project Omicron will bring Japan where it belongs, at the top of technological innovation. It will also create thousands of highly educated jobs in the fabs and tens of thousands of supporting jobs. To a New Japan! @MitsubishiKasumi Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost Vice President Benjamin Valentine Sinclair has just been sworn in as Acting President.
609c115cba78eb001906ef6d
@WashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo MOFA of Japan The State of Japan stands fully with the United States in these trying times. If the United States needs any form of aid they only need ask and all resources available to Japan will be committed.
1495300910850.jpeg
@MofaJapan_en Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost Vice President Sinclair is now addressing the nation from the Press Briefing room at the White House. Tune in here.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Twitter Logo Pedro Sánchez Although me and President Al Gore have not seen eye to eye in the past, I do however respect his dedication and leadership in office and after hearing of the horrifying stories coming from the United States, I wish the President and his family nothing but the best and many well wishes from the Kingdom of Spain. I also wish Vice President Sinclair, his family and the entire country well as the United States heads through tricky times. I will be making contact with the United States in the coming days to offer our support to the United States. @sanchezcastejon Twitter Logo

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo CBC "In an ever changing world stage, we must be prepared for anything." Prime Minister Peter MacKay states in a speech following Parliament's budget approval to allow the Royal Canadian Armed Forces to recruit upwards of 330,000 Canadians for active service.
peter-mackay-1-5817250-1647136447777.jpg

@CBC Twitter Logo

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo National Defence The last of the Navy's 12 new Trafalgar-class nuclear submarines has arrived at CFB Esquimalt, HMS Perun. Provided to the Royal Canadian Navy by Nexus Defence!
hms-talent.jpg

@NationalDefence Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost Vice President Sinclair has invoked the Insurrection Act and ordered federal troops to Washington D.C. to restore order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa