STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok New Two Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand have arrived on the soil of Korean and Taiwanese marking the fourth and fifth state visits from Thailand this month! @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo Grand National Assembly of Türkiye 🕌 Hagia Sophia, a symbol of faith and history, has returned to its sacred role as a mosque, embracing Türkiye's rich heritage. 🇹🇷✨ #HagiaSophiaMosque #TurkishHeritage #UnityInDiversity 🙏🕌 @TBMM Twitter Logo

Sep 25, 2023
Twitter Logo Empress Isabella I wish to extend my condolences and sympathies to the people of Japan for their terrible loss. Brazil will send whatever aid we can to help. @IsabelaBraganza Twitter Logo

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Rod Taylor The sacred role of the Hagia Sophia is to be the seat of Eastern Christian Orthodoxy. It is a Christian cathedral—plain and simple. To be turned into a mosque once more only shows the Turks have no history of their own and must syphon everything from their Greek, Armenian, and Kurdish neighbors. Return the church to its rightful owners. ☦ † @RodTaylor Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo Grand National Assembly of Türkiye 🇹🇷🕌 Hagia Sophia's legacy is Turkish heritage. Canada's voice is valued, but Hagia Sophia is our internal matter, reflecting our history. 🤝 #HagiaSophiaMosque #TurkishHeritage @TBMM Twitter Logo

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Rod Taylor The Hagia Sophia was built by the Greeks. Proving to me that the only history and culture Turks have is that which they steal from others and claim as their own. #RestoreConstantinople @RodTaylor Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Twitter Logo Kirill Alexy II Whilst I respect that all religions need to live freely amongst each other. The news of the Hagia Sophia, a once great symbol of Eastern Orthodoxy, being once again turned into a mosque rests heavy on my heart. I implore the Turkish Government to reconsider their approach. @KirillRus Twitter Logo

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
Twitter Logo Pope Hadrian VII We have contacted Türkiye on this matter, which likely prompted their stance. Technically the Hagia Sophia was founded as the Seat of the Bishop of Constantinople by Emperor Justinian I when he moved his seat to Constantinople. It remained a Catholic Cathedral for centuries before the Orthodox Schism. But We urged them to return it to the Church... they outright refused. @SacredHadrian Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo Grand National Assembly of Türkiye 🇹🇷🕌 While historical roots are essential, modern Turkiye embraces its diverse heritage and looks forward to shaping its destiny. The Hagia Sophia's status as a mosque will be determined when the time is most appropriate, ensuring respect for our history and unity in our future. #HagiaSophiaMosque #TurkishHeritage@TBMM Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo MoFA of Turkiye 🌍 🇹🇷 Discover Turkiye
20px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
- A neutral oasis for travelers seeking rich culture and stunning landscapes. Your journey begins here! ✈️🏛️ Check out the travel advisory. #TurkiyeTravel @MoFA of Turkiye Twitter Logo

Judea

Newcomer
Oct 8, 2023
Twitter Logo
1697002975149.jpeg
Rachel Levy
Preparing the legislation to finally end our recognition of the 'State of Palestine'.
1697002898517.jpeg
@RachelLevy Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Panabha Chandra-Ramy @RachelLevy Did you actually post meme before our bilateral relationship meeting? LOL @ThaiAmbIsr Twitter Logo

Judea

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
Twitter Logo
1d98bed70ecf36c2a3d32f7995d65a2f.jpg
Her Imperial Majesty Thérèse Historically foreign governments that do not understand the region involving themselves in her disputes, no matter how well-meaning, have been the biggest threat to Middle Eastern stability. France has made this mistake in the past, it seems newer powers have not learned from history. @ThereseOrleans Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Dong-wan is cute @ThereseOrleans Not like executing people in public would make you a legitimate Queen. French Revolution happened for a reason you know; to behead people who love to behead others like you. @IloveDong-wan Twitter Logo

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo 三菱 架純 War is the ultimate level, but only a fool would claim the Two-State solution has brought peace to the Middle East. While I am not sure Israel's current approach will work out, at least on the surface it seems preferrable to the status quo. @MitsubishiKasumi Twitter Logo

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Twitter Logo Gertruda Walczak Just saw the article from the Polish News Agency. Daddy Sinclaire anyone?@PolskaLady Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Ruta Zawadzka Why is no one talking about President Sinclaire and his daring night rescue of the Capitol?@RutaMyHeart Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Maurycy Sokołowski President Sinclair's actions during the riots reminds me of walking next to His Majesty during the reform protests. @MaurycyVeins Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Miron Woźniak The image of President Sinclair firing his gun while riding a rearing horse reminds me of Jan Sobieski III freeing Vienna from the Ottomans with the Hussars @HistoryMironPhD Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost President Gore awards Vice President Sinclair the Medal of Freedom at the State of the Union, and calls for an amendment to the Constitution that will address campaign finance reform. Read more here.
@WashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
Twitter Logo
1d98bed70ecf36c2a3d32f7995d65a2f.jpg
Her Imperial Majesty Thérèse The Empire of France stands with Israel. This so-called Caliphate will not succeed in their medieval goals. @ThereseOrleans Twitter Logo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa