STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 27/10/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: ManBear

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bank of Thailand The latest statistic of Thailand's National Treasury is now available!

Statistic of Thailand's National Treasury
thailand-treasury.png

Statistic of Thailand's National Treasury Growth Rate
thailand-treasury-pct-change.png
@BoT Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post The Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs' spokesperson, Nikorndej Balankura, reveals that Thailand is extremely concerned of the sign of deteriorating democratic institution in Portugal after the democratically-elected representatives in the Congress and the business community vehemently oppose the Political Integrity Bill proposed by the President from the Progressive Party, who is also facing internal resistance. He reveals that if the opposition to democracy in Portugal is to successfully block the passage of this bill, including the compromised version, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will have no choice to degrade Portugal from Substantive Democracy to merely Formal Democracy status. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo The Global Collective During Portuguese's capitalist President Pedro da Gama press conference regarding the comment made by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs' spokesperson, the president appears to have implied that Thailand, a nation considered more democratic than Portugal, to reflect the state of its democratic institutions. This hypocrisy effectively underscores the widening gap between neoliberal rhetoric and the lived realities of democratic erosion under capitalism. @TheGlobalCollective Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo The Global Collective While Portugal's democratic journey remains imperfect like any nations, President da Gama's successful passage of the Political Integrity Act marks a commendable step towards transparency. This hard-won victory for the people demonstrates that even within capitalist systems, progressive leaders like da Gama can effect meaningful change when propelled by public will and global solidarity. @TheGlobalCollective Twitter Logo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Company