STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[VT]: Message to People's Republic of China

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I would very much prefer the 26th of this month, as i'm afraid is the one of the few days I have open. And yes I agree, there will be nations which will view this as a threat to their nations. This reminds me, what is going on between Vietnam and Thailand at the moment?"

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"The 26th it is! I look forward to seeing this moment between our nations come to fruition. Also, as for the incident at the border I am not privy to the exact details. However, it appears that after deciding to head out on a border patrol our Border Troops encountered a group of Thai Special Forces. Apparently their transport helicopter flew into our airspace before setting down, and they demanded that the squad surrender. When they refused a firefight broke out. I am hopeful that there has simply been a mistake on the Thai part, but from what I have heard there may be something more devious at play. You may have heard but Laos and Thailand had a border conflict some time ago. For years we have not heavily fortified Laos as much as we could have. But regardless of the reasons I am sure that this matter can be resolved."

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
(Post ponned to the 6th)

"That is very concerning, if push comes to shove you can count on China's help. Especially if this is a devious plan. If you don't mind me asking, what do you think there were trying to do? Also the areal battle above Vietnam is also very worrisome, if need be China can mediate between both nations to come to a settle, but if something worse happens, you can count on China help, be it economically, politically or...if necessary...militarily."

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"At this time we believe they are trying to assert their claims over Laotian territory. Based on a imperfect map of the borders made by the French during the time of their colonial empire. A flimsy basis, but it is the only reason we can come up with at this time. I greatly appreciate the offer to help us during this time. So far the Thai have not made contact with us, but when they do we would very much like it if you came to the table with us and helped mediate the situation."

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I guess then this concludes our meeting. What do you think of the situation that rose between Brazil and Italy/Germany?"

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe that Italy and Germany butted their heads into a situation in which they did not belong. While we had not personnel stake in the situation, Argentina is considered a close friend of Vietnam and thus we had to help them protect their sphere which Brazil is a massive part of."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien