STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[VT]: Phone Call to Korea

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I can attend along with our deputy minister of national defense. Once the arrangements have been made, we look forward to meeting our counterparts and discuss the situation. I do believe inviting the Australians would be helpful. It would reinforce our collective position if one is reached at the end of the session.

With regards to former government officials, a number of officials have continued their service to the Korean people working in various ministries and government agencies If you have someone in specific, I can speak with them to understand if they are willing to participate. I can not guarantee they would be able to participate. It is not an issue of trust for us, however, there are some limitations. A number of senior officials are undergoing investigations relating to our special tribunal on crimes against humanity. Others are required to remain out of politics and affairs of state as part of the amnesty agreement given to them."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Very well, we will be inviting the Australians to this meeting then. One thing we should be wary of however is a fact that I have not considered up until now. Where is the Russian Pacific Fleet, and where do their loyalties lay? If I may ask, did your ships, sensors, or any capabilities see the Russian Pacific fleet passing near by towards the west?"

"I see and I understand. We will need to vet anyone willing to participate as we do not want an escalation. While it may be tempting to side with the communists, the best possible out come is one where we get them working with the Federalists. Not to mention, the fat is Stalin's grandson is leading the communists. So, his policies may be alluring to them."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"From what it appears, based on publicly available news, some elements of the Russian Pacific Fleet, alongside elements of their 35th, 5th, and 68th armies have defected to the fascist side. At the moment, our aircrafts and ships have yet to detect any maneuvers or movements of their ships. What assets have fallen into their possession, we do not know. They could be armed with ant-ship missiles on land batteries, cruisers, frigates, and submarines. We intend to raise this amongst other issues to the Russian Government for clarification as to what has been taken from their military. If the Russian Armed Forces relocated its advanced arsenal away from the region or if it was taken by defecting soldiers to these militias greatly changes the equation.

Currently, our third vice minister, Choe Son-hui isa former diplomat from the DPRK. She has been a crucial asset in our diplomatic program with South East Asia in formulating the development projects. She, does not, however, have a any links to the Soviet Union. She did not serve in that period. She would not have many connections unfortunately for credibility with the Soviets.

Kim Yong-dae is a senior official, representing the Korean Social Democratic Party. He is currently serving at the Blue House in an advisory capacity on reconciliation and recovery. While not working directly with the Soviet Union, he does have an academic background in Marxist-Leninist philosophy and economic thought. We could also have former higher ranking officials such as Kwak Pom-gi & Jon Hui-jong attend.

The Leader of the Workers Party of Korea, Jo Jong-won, can issue a statement as well, on his parties position on the situation. Although it may put him in a difficult spot politically at home. However, as a political party in Korea, we can only request and not have any further formal discussions with them beyond that." The Foreign Minister would pause as she thought on her response carefully.

With regards to the optimal outcome. In our opinion is a framework for all the parties to use the Russian federal system to gain a degree of autonomy in their affairs. Through free and fair elections, official non-armed parties can contest in elections, and have autonomy over economic and social policy in their regions. Avoiding a civil war is the best thing for everyone, but, without addressing root-cause issues, we risk only bandaging a major wound.

In a form, decentralizing authority from Moscow and allowing regional presidents more autonomy. While, Russia's Governors do enjoy some of these powers. Federal regions would be regranted their rights to directly elect their governors as opposed to being appointed by a representative legislature. Additionally, the federal subjects would continue to maintain their internal governments. This was the case prior to 1995. However, we must know what the different factions in Russia want and why they are ready to fight for them. Some ideas are worth dying for in their minds and there may be little we can do to convince them otherwise."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It would seem... that as suddenly as the situation in Russia came about it just as suddenly came to an end? I can only hope that this was not a total collapse and instead a compromise. Regardless, this situation has shown that in Asia there needs to be a well organized quick joint response. I propose that we formalize an alliance in the future so that in the event hostilities in Russia start up again we can intervene in some way. I doubt those Neo nazis just vanished. They are without a doubt biding their time.

Plus, there are other threats to worry about. China still holds territory that they took from us, and no doubt they are eyeing Korea now that it is united."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Well. We do not particularly view China as an emerging threat. The Chinese Leadership has often showed pragmatism and caution in their foreign policies, though the quiet may simply be a brewing storm, our Government does not have any indication of a resurgent nationalist fervor. With regards to Russia, we can only hope for the best as of what will happen.

Should the threat of the right-wing terrorists return we will act accordingly. For now. Our Navy will be keeping active patrols in the area due to our intelligence actions which confirmed the construction of multiple cruise-missile capable submarines being constructed in Vladivostok. In strict confidentially of course...the submarines were partially built. They do not seem to be completed and production on the site had stopped. As a cautious measure we will monitor the electronic signatures of the port for any future resurge in activity and commit to intelligence gathering actions as needed."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Very well, so long as things do not progress further on that front I believe things will be alright. Thank you for your time, this has been a valuable step forward in cooperation." The Vice President would end the phone call.

Jay

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran