STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Zaire] Message to Brazil

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encrypted

From the Zairian Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Laurent-Désiré Kabila
To the Brazilian Minister of International Relations: Pedro Santana Galego

Mr. Galego

I hope this message finds you on a fine day within your great nation, and I write to you to inform you of the return of Zaire to the international stage, as well as the return of relative calm and stability to the Congo. That said, we are of course not without our many challenges. It is the belief of my government that for Zaire to reach her full potential she will need the help of many committed fellow nation states, such as yours. My government is committed to the cause of becoming an upstanding member of the international community, but we lack the technical experts in many fields to have the ability to make much needed improvements to our infrastructure and systems. To this end we wish to enter into negotiations with your government to arrange for the travel of technical experts from several fields in Brazil to Zaire to help train the next generation of Zairian technical experts, as well as submit proposals for infrastructure improvements in the fields of transit, electricity, water, and many other areas.

Further, my government would be interested in meeting with a representative of your defense sales branch to negotiate a long term license agreement and sale of several pieces of logistical hardware. If you are open to these negotiations, please let us know the best way to move forward. We eagerly await your reply.

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019

Department of International Relations

Recipient: United State of Zaire
Subject RE: Diplomatic Relations
Classification: Secure

Greetings

It's with great pleasure that Brazil wishes to formally open relations with the United State of Zaire

Unfortunately, Chief Pedro Santana Galego is busy at the moment, however, I am Secretary André Costa da Silva, Chief of the Africa Division of the Department of International Relations.

If you wish, we could speak of the proposals through a phone call.

Sincerely.

André Costa da Silva

Department of International Relations - Africa Division

JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encrypted

From the Zairian Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Laurent-Désiré Kabila
To the Brazilian Minister of International Relations: Pedro Santana Galego

I would most welcome a phone call with you and I look forward to the formalization and advancement of Zairian-Brazilian relations. We have much to gain from each other. I am certain my government can learn much from you.

I look forward to your call.

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
After making sure his phone line was encrypted and properly secure, Secretary André Costa da Silva would call the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Zaire.

JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Zairian Foreign Minister Laurent-Désiré Kabila would take the phone call on his encrypted line in his private office.

"Hello Mr. de Silva, it is a pleasure to speak with you, and indeed the government of Brazil about strengthening our trans Atlantic partnerships, it is my governments intention to work closely with international partners to drive Zaire into the future on a bold and bright path, towards stability, peace, and prosperity, this will not be a simple task, but it is one that my government is committed to carrying out, and as such, we will require the aid of those who are willing to provide technical expertise and infrastructure support. We are certain that in these sectors your government can aid mine."

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Hello Mr Kabila, We are honoured you have approached Brazil for assistance, we are more than willing to engage in diplomacy with the nations across the southern Atlantic.

On the topic of the technical experts, We could create a program for the establishment of technical schools within Zaire, if that would interest you, Brazil could also assist Zaire with the construction of schools all across the country to help teach the next generation, What do you think?
"

JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"This is an excellent starting point, we are planning a total revamp and restructure of the school system in Zaire from Primary all the way to post secondary to bring our educational standards in line with the world, such a plan would require the help of outside experts. We would welcome them in Kinshasa as soon as they are able to depart so that we can present our plan, and they can add their technical suggestions as well as provide their opinions on where to deploy and set up the schools ran by and staffed by the Brazilian government."

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Very good, I shall notify the Department of Education and Culture on the matter, We shall encourage teachers from all corners of Brazil to participate in this program.

Would Zaire be interested in receiving financial backing for their planned revamp and restructure? I can contact the Department of Economy and Finance on the topic.
"

JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Indeed, we would be very interested in such a program, and we have just welcomed advisors from Argentina to Kinshasa to discuss matters of both security and infrastructure development. We would be happy to welcome advisors and government officials from Brazil to Kinshasa to do discuss the furthering of security ties between our two nations as well as discussing material, technical, and financial support from Brazil for humanitarian and infrastructure missions within Zaire."

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Very well, A meeting could be scheduled, We can send a team of representatives to Zaire to further discuss the various topics of interest as soon as a proper date is decided upon.

Does this work for you, Mr Kabila?
"

JJSmithJr

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019

The Brazilian delegation would arrive in Kinshasa, led by Secretary André Costa, the Brazilian would smile, shaking hands with the Zairean counter-parts.

"
Good day, Thank you for receiving us."

JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
The Zairian Delegation would greet the Brazilian delegation from Brasilia at the airport in Kinshasa. From here they would he taken in town cars on the short drive to the Foreign Ministry. All of this would he done privately. At the Foreign Ministry a Secured and Private Room had been prepared specifically for their meeting.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Laurent-Désiré Kabila would greet the Brazilians as they entered the private and secured meeting room and took their seats.

"Welcome to Zaire. We are honored to have you with us. We look forward to fruitful negotiations pertaining to several key topics from diplomatic relations and visa programs to trade and defense agreements we believe that our two governments have much to work together towards."

JakeDorent