STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

◄CIS► Political Board

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Brazilian representative Candido would rise again and speak. "Brazil has strong relations with Ireland, whom was totally and completely supportive of Brazil, especially during the French Embassy crisis. And we have currently opened positive relations with the newly formed government of Thailand. Although, we aware Brazil does not have an official vote in this matter, we strongly support both applications.

@Fairhold @Moe @HeadlessSeeker @king4turtle @JJSmithJr

Last edited:

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I would like to express our complete support to the candidacy of Thailand to become part of the CIS. We are currently hosting the thai Minister of Defence and delivering an important amount of equipment to their Armed Forces.

As for Ireland, while we originally support their candidacy, the recent unfoldings with their intention to reunite the irish island might make things more tricky. Argentina support the irish claim on a bilateral level, but accepting ireland at this very moment would drag the CIS into the conflict, and this in turn might generate the intervention of ISAF, creating a dangerous escalation. I'm not sure it is in the interest of this Organization to participate in this.

Also, I understand some already member nations are having some minor diplomatic issues with Dublin...

Finally, and I know we are discussing many things at the same time, we might have a situation ongoing in the Balkans with the potential military intervention of the US and Germany. As a sign of strenght, Argentina would like to bring this issue to the GA with support of the CIS, and propose an alternative solution that prevents those two nations from ignoring, once again, international law and intervening in a conflict without any mandate or right to."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Brazilian representative Candido would speak again. "Brazil agrees with Argentina's assessment of the current situation in Ireland. The government is just too unpredictable and their decisions do not make much sense.

One minute they asked for our defense minister to visit Ireland to discuss a big arms package, and then they only purchased DPR for our small arms industry, and as far as our intelligence sources, Ireland has not purchased any other major arms, that would be necessary to thwart any kind of UK intervention."

Candido would take a sip of water and then continue.

"Brazil also agrees with Argentina's position on taking the Balkans issue to the GA. But we ask one important question, what if Germany and the US ignore international law?"

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
I'm quite concerned with the current situation in Ireland. Ireland recently announced that they will reintroduce military conscription. In the policy change it is also stated that 'British Nationals in Èire must register with the police as resident aliens, who in the event of war can be detained as enemy' with some exceptions which Children under the age of 13 is one of them.
The decisions the Irish government is making is only adding more fuel to the fire. I don't want Ireland dragging CIS into this situation which might lead into a conflict.

About the Balkan issue bringing the issue to the GA is something we should do but on the other hand if bring it to the GA it does feel like we are kind of 'helping' Serbia invade kosovo which is something I am Personally against.

@Fairhold @Moe @Naio90 @HeadlessSeeker @JJSmithJr

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Argentina supports the Serbian claim to Kosovo, given we value the principle of territorial integrity as one of the most important ideas in international law. Kosovo's attempt to unilaterally secede from Serbia is a dangerous precedent for all of us. This is what we would propose to bring to the GA, have the GA restitute Kosovo to Serbia, just like the UN before never authorized or intended for Kosovo to be an idnependent entity.

As for the Serbian aggresion, it is uncalled for and we agree with the japanese representative that this should not be tolerated."

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Nigeria supports the referendum as Argentina has presented and again urges the organization of a military and political envoy of the CIS to go to and access the political and military readiness and stability of each memeber state. We must take stock.!"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Argentina has extended a formal invitation to a meeting to discuss and set up the Defence Council, as suggested by Nigeria.

At the same time, I urge all remaining Core Partners, Supporting Partners and Non-CIS Allies to express themselves on the incorporation of Thailand and Ireland to the Confederation of Independent States, as both nations are awaiting a formal reply."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"China would formally, accept the incorporation of Thailand and Ireland into the CIS, and welcome its new Allies. As they are key states in the Pacific Area and European Area to have, especially given their recent history. They would make exelent additions to this growing family."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Brazil would vote to allow both Thailand and Ireland into the CIS. With Thailand, we add another ally in our growing presence in Asia. In Ireland, we now have a footprint in Europe and a leadership that is willing to shake up the status quo."

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
"Japan would also vote to allow Thailand into CIS. As for Ireland I am still concerned with their recent decisions like the German embargo, embassies closures and the issues with Great Britain. Although the tensions are somewhat back to normal. But Ireland's decisions are somewhat unpredictable which can cause us some issues in the future. On the other hand having Ireland in CIS, we will have a footprint which will be useful.

As for the Balkan issue it seems that our resolution failed with 7 ney and 6 yay with the Nigerian vote being nullified. We were close to getting our resolution approved. If we would do a revote for our resolution we might get our resolution approved but doing that will be pointless since the dutch verse of the resolution is getting almost no votes.

@Naio90 @Moe @JJSmithJr @Fairhold @HeadlessSeeker

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Before we inform the candidates of the result, I would like to hear the positions from Nigeria and Russia. I think Thailand would have already green light. As for Ireland, there are some things we have to talk, specially regarding its relation with Abuja."

The argentine representative would then address its japanese colleague:

"I think the CIS has shown its great potential, even with many of its members not being able to focus 100% on the matter, our opposition had to use shady rules and morally questionable resources to nullify votes that would have made our position triumphant. Nevertheless, we have managed to avoid the formal and explicit recognition of the "independence" of Kosovo. My Government is certain that this is just the beginning of what we cna achieve here together..."

@HeadlessSeeker @JJSmithJr

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I still don't believe how the oposition can continue to support unilateral independence movements, given their own history against it. If it was a deal struck by kosovo and serbia, it would have been legal according to international laws and norms. But I guess that they wouldn't mind if it happen to them. But we have shown the world in the GA that the CIS does have to power to mobilise and its a key players in the world."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Gentlemen, I'm sure you are all aware of the current situation between Argentina and France. After an invasion of argentine airspace by part of a french aircraft loaded with military personnel and cargo and its refusal to acknowledge the ATC, we were forced to make them land in Alexandria. The pilot argued a fuel emergency that was later proven false. In the middle of negotiations to have the french soldiers leave the aircraft, they detonated the plane, killing dozens of argentine citizens. Not only that, but all attempts to dialogue with the french leadership ended with them calling argentine authorities monkeys, retards and other things or demanding "2000 billion USD" in repairs... As a consequence, the Republic of Argentina decided to declare war on France.

Many of you showed us support privately or publicly, we thank you for that.

As of now, the Republic of Argentina has multiple operations currently going on against french targets. We have a series of objectives to complete, to recover our honor and show the world that Argentina will not tolerate being attacked. Mainland France is subject of several operations destined to blockade all operations going out from there, but we have no plans for a land invasion on european soil.

If anyone has questions or concerns, I'm here to answer
."

@Moe @JJSmithJr @Fairhold @HeadlessSeeker @king4turtle

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, we have been informed of this situation, and we obviously side with Argentina in this, however it is truly hilarious that nations who berate us, are now trying to defend an aggressor. But rest assured China will not intervene, unless Argentina invokes the CIS Treaty, or if any third party tries to intrevene in this situation. At this moment in time, what is Argentina main concern regarding operations against France?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine representative would look around and make sure that the doors were still closed and no uninvited guest was there.

"We are in the first stages of the operations. With the exception of the ops in the french EEZ in the Mediterranean Sea, the rest are still on their way to their targets. We expect the first engagements in the coming 1 or 2 days.

Our main concern now is currently to cut off any chance of mainland France sending reinforcements to their colonies.
"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"What about third parties? Like Nations geopolitically close to France? Will there be any issues with this nations? We would rather see this as a bilateral war between Argentina and France, then a full scale war."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We will try to keep this strictly bilateral. However, we have been approached by Canada, which is trying to get us to the table with france. Something we rejected plainly due to the last 2 failed negotiations with the french.

Besides that, we have no evidence for now that any other nation is intervening militarily or politically in favor of France.

Should that ever happen, of course Argentina would analyze the situation and potentially invoke the CIS MDP. Although we'd prefer not to."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"What is Canada doing? Do you have any clue on to why they are trying to intervene in this? I see no reason for them to be involved in this situation, perhaps is more to increase their standing in the world by mediating on this conflict."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren