STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

◄CIS► Political Board

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Well... now we know that they are following their own agenda. It was funny to hear them talk to the french as if they were their overlords. Clearly they are trying to exploit the situation for their own gain. We have politely cut off communications with them, aware of this."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Especially with the fact that they publicly phoned France, and showed their true Agenda." He would shrug. "But you have our full support on every front you need us to be. However I would like to bring a concerning matter to this board, on the terms of the percentage dedicated towards the CIS financial system, my Financial advisers found out that apparently this money is not taken away from our normal running costs of our nations, but from the money left over from it... our balances... or current balances. In light of this, due to the strain to our economies, I would like to propose that we reduce the percentage towards 2% or 1,5% from the current 4%. What are your opinions on this my friends?"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"If asked, Brazil could certainly assist in the French West Indies, or at least patrolling the Caribbean as we have a sizable fleet nearby and a carrier group operating in the Atlantic. But, yes, other than Canada comically trying to intervene, and let be of note to everyone, encrypt your messages, it seems other countries do not want to be dragged into this mess created by the French.

But who knows, perhaps France behaved so irrationally because they thought the European powers would intervene on their behalf, no matter how illogically they acted because there is an obvious divide in philosophy when it comes to ISAF, Europe and the CIS alliance. And as history has shown, they obviously will.

I hope we take this opportunity to really examine how we are going to strengthen our alliance.

But once again, we will support the Argentine government in anyway possible."

@Naio90 @Fairhold @JJSmithJr @Alex

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
The Nigerian delegate would speak after carefully listening to his friends and allies. At the same time, the guard and the security on the building would be doubled, Federal Capitol Police in full Assault Gear would secure the room as agents swept it to ensure it was not bugged. After the room was secured again, and the guards in place, the Nigerian delegate would continue the meeting.

"Gentlemen, I apologize for our inability to seize the day at the General Assembly, it lies at the feet mostly of our government, and we will carry the blame, but we agree that the result was not all horrible, and that we showed at least a small offering of our coalitions potential, although I found it a bit surprising that not a single nation outside of our bloc voted with us, perhaps we should increase our outside outreach. We do after all possess the potential to influence other nations with our economies and our political weight.

As for this issue with France, Nigeria stands in staunch support of our allies and close friends in Argentina, and we offer whatever aid we can give, should it be asked, we will ensure we are ready to defend any CIS member who finds themselves entangled in conflict, we will also respect and support Argentina's plan for a bilateral conflict limited in its offensive scope as it fits the moment and we have every confidence in their success."

@Naio90 @Fairhold @Moe @Alex

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
A few hours ago The Netherlands and France signed Treaty of Philipsburg. What the treaty basically says it that all the french controlled islands are now being controlled by the Netherlands. It seems that a 3rd party is getting involved.

Mr. Kareem Usman Indeed we can try to reach for the outside but it won't have much effect. The only country in Europe that was supporting was Ireland. Let's be honest most countries already have sided with us or with ISAF/Europe. Getting support from them is going to be hard. With the current situations and the involvement from The Netherlands It is going to be much harder.

I can Agree with Mr. Dai Jianhong concern. If we want to keep our economies healthy you might have to drop the running cost. Since it can restrain our economies. That is something we don't want.

@Naio90 @Moe @HeadlessSeeker @Fairhold @Alex @JJSmithJr

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, a third party getting involved in this war, especially one in the ISAF bring ill worries to my government, especially considering that ISAF will now fully support France in their aggression. I do believe that, we have now shown the international community the influence that the CIS as, and its resources, and now ISAF main goal will be to undermine that, especially with these acts. I mean lets all be honest here, what is now stopping other nations to start supporting aggressive nations and their action? This as set a precedent. They can't continue to say they condemn it, because their actions speak louder, you can't condemn a nation, but then publicly and actively continue to aid them. After the attack, there was only silence from the international community, the same community that not days before were advocating against Serbia? And now silence? Not one of them supported or even spoke about the issue and how it affected Argentinian Lives, but all of the sudden, life now matters? What about the lives lost at that airport? How can these nations, put Argentina, at fault for pursuing justice?

We have seen through recent history, their agenda changes, what one day its wrong, the next its right."
He would stop himself

"I'm sorry gentlemen but I appear to have gone on a tangent there. We now have to ask, our Argentinian collegue how will this affect the war effort, and should our nations start preparations for a possible bigger conflict?"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"I implore you to go on representative Dai," Brazilian Representative Candido would say. "Because you are absolutely correct, which is why when my patrol in the North Atlantic was stopped by American vessels in international waters, we turned away even though it was the US's fault they cannot read a map, because we know how the international community would certainly side with the US. We have to ask ourselves how much longer we are going to put up with this? Brazil moves that we, CIS, begin to plans for mobilisation if Norway invokes the Treaty of Philipsburg, as way to create a larger war against Argentina, and therefore CIS."

@Naio90 @HeadlessSeeker @Fairhold @Alex @JJSmithJr

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Colleagues, I think its time to shift our main CIS objective, just like during the Cold War NATO and the Warsaw pact did. Its time, and I hopefully hope you all agree, but its time to shift our focus. CIS was not created to fight ISAF no.. CIS was created to aid our nations and other nations, that fell victim to the West Regime and ways. They keep oppressing us, finding ways to cripple us, even when we are the victims of a terrible terrible terrible action, by a Foreign power. And rest assured, that this is only the beginning, they will try and sow discord between us, they will mock us, they will insult us, they will launch false flag operations to blame us, and they will try and ruin our standing in the world. The west aligned nations can no longer be fully trusted, after their actions on this situation. But there are some who still can.

I will not beat around the bush, but my Military Advisors continue to inform that our Armed Forces are still not yet capable to engaging in a full scale war, especially outside our region, and especially against a strong opponent as the west is. And, the only nations capable of withstanding and supporting this full scale war, would be Argentina and Brazil, as they have had more time, than the rest of us, to rebuild and reshape our armies and doctrines.

But we are not ready yet, this is the cold hard truth, do not get my words wrong or my intentions, if any of you would be attacked, if Argentina would be attacked, if Japan would be attacked, if Brazil would be attacked, you can count on our commitment to defend you, with sticks and stones if need be, with bare hands and teeth if need be. But if we want to be successful, we need to begin preparations and engage in a military build up of our nations, for this possible future engagement. Because if we do not start doing it from now on, we will be prime meat for the West and their puppets to continue to berate us and insult us.

This is why China will start the biggest military build up of its history, we were building slowly due to economic restrictions, but time is of the essence, the West already had years of build up ahead of us, but its time we catch up, within our own nations limits. And you can count of China to lift some restrictions of the sale of ICBM's and and DF-21Ds. Along side of Missile systems and anti ICBM systems.

Gentlemen, we need to prepare for the future, and the future looks grim, if do not start preparing and committing fully to this military build up."

@Naio90 @king4turtle @JJSmithJr @Moe @HeadlessSeeker

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Gentlement... I think all of you are now aware of the recent and surprising events regarding the war between Argentina and France. The Netherlands intervened directly by signing knowingly an Agreement with a Belligerent nation, favoring clearly the interests of Argentina's enemy, this Treaty of Philipsburg is a clear provocation. This will not go without consequences, and I will address this shortly.

First of all, the Republic of Argentina will proceed with the war against France, we will make them pay for what they have done. Operations will proceed until Buenos Aires estimates that it is time to come to a settlement. Secondly, despite the clear attempts from the Netherlands to try amplify this bilateral conflict between Argentina and France into a global conflict between major alliances, Argentina will not be the one sparking this over the inept french Government.

In the past my Government sincerely believed the Dutch Government was a good faithed one, capable of bringing some balance among one side of the international community. However, we have now seen that they will do what is necessarily to preserve their status quo, to preserve colonialism and to preserve their position of privilege by intervening in foreign causes on the side of the ones that play in their favor, regardless whether they are the victims or the victimizers. They are just as bad as the others out there.

The Republic of Argentina has decided therefore to suspend all formal diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of the Netherlands. This means that no political, financial or commercial agreements will take place any more between our two nations. Maritime trade was suspended and we will not engage in ANY diplomatic talks with them anymore. We cannot trust them, as everything they will give away will always have an attempt to take advantage from us in the back. We invite all Confederation of Independent States Partners and Non-CIS Allies to follow us and publicly announce the same. In our opinion, we don't need them for us to thrive.

Now, I praise the words from my colleague from China. It's clear that some nations out there are unable to differentiate between the particular affairs of nations and the alliance blocks they integrate. As said, Argentina will proceed with the war against France, but we will not let them have the Confederation of Independent States. We have to focus con continuing our path of development, overcoming all obstacles that are being thrown in our way. Let's continue building up commerce, pushing the boundaries of scientific developing, let's go explore together the outer limits of the Earth. Let's close in new friends, like Thailand and Ireland, who have already put forward their requests to join us. All this always sustained by the development and modernization of the forces that we have to protect our interests and our rights. It's clear now, there are some out there who want to see us gone, to see us divided, and will do everything in their power to undermine us individually and collectively."

@Fairhold @king4turtle @JJSmithJr @Moe @HeadlessSeeker

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

"That is good to hear, in this case, and as advised by the Argentinian Colleague, China will remain outside of the conflict until a third party engages the Argentinian Armed Forces, in sole support of the Republic of France.

We will also close all channels of diplomacy with the Kingdom of the Netherlands until this conflict as ceased, but we do not believe relations will recuperate after this. This is a clear spit in the face of neutrality in a conflict. At least Canada tried to mediate in a semi-neutral way."

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
The Nigerian delegate would nod his head in agreement with his colleagues.

"We must proceed with caution, but we must proceed, If we are honest with ourselves, we are not prepared for an open conflict, an open world war, but ISAF, long the holders of all power are, and they will take every opportunity it seems to attempt to provoke a conflict when it suits their interests. We must continue to build power, we must continue to strengthen our ties and our trust in each other. I agree with my colleagues that it is time to lower the running costs of the contribution, we cannot allow our economies to be strangled by international banking standards that are written as fast as they are changed and rewritten it seems.

We support Argentina's plan to continue the conflict with France in such a way as to not involve any other parties, and we support their decision to not negotiate with the dishonorable Dutch government. They have proven themselves vipers, not the reasonable humanitarians they parade themselves as, but as wolves, albeit small wolves, in sheep clothing. It simply fit so well we did not question it until now.

Nigeria will maintain communications with the Dutch government on an official level, in case at such a time it becomes expedient for us to dialogue with them, however we will not initiate any calls or discussion, and we will keep them under watch here in Nigeria as well as begin to withdraw none essential personnel from our embassy in the Netherlands.

We must stand together now gentlemen, the waves may be rocky, but our ship is strong."

@Moe @king4turtle @Fairhold @Naio90

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"I agree with every statement made here. And I applaud the Chinese for making the brave decision to extend all of us the full weapons inventory, as I know, Brazil will be buying many off.

I will also make it known that I am currently in contact with the Dutch government, as I want to know what they are doing in the Caribbean, which is my backyard, hell, Guiana is right on my border. And here what I was told:

"While the treaty transfers sovereignty of French overseas possessions, including French Guyana to the Netherlands, it is neither an act of support of their government or that my government will be continuing their war. We maintain no plans for deployments by the Royal Netherlands Army to the territory of French Guyana."

So he says there will be no Dutch troops in the French Guyana.

He also said, We could conclude that the transfer of sovereignty has removed the threat of an unstable and unpredictable French government from northern border.

But he says nothing about taking out a unstable and unpredictable French Government. We government is about to mount an aggressive patrol throughout the Caribbean, and we are going to blockade French Guyana just to see for ourselves if what the Dutch say is true.

Which given the past, we do not believe so."

@king4turtle @Fairhold @Naio90 @JJSmithJr

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"I think we should not fall into these provocations. This is not the first time they attempt to distract us and bait us into their game. We know better. I suggest we just ignore them and focus on whats important.

Argentina continues with its operations against France, as planned, and without involving third Parties.

In other news, I'm sure you all know about the intervention of the Secretary General in Nigeria's draft resolution. It does not surprise us that this individual, once again, plays in favor of certain agendas out there. At least he has finally confirmed it. Lawyers in Argentina are currently preparing to present a vote of no confidence against him, for going beyond the faculties granted by the GA Charter to him.

However, Argentina agrees with the spirit of the proposal. It's just funny for the establishment to not be able to trace a logical line of policies, noting their position on the Kosovo issue was just the other way around. This is a opportunity to settle things and give those hypocrites a diplomatic beating. Argentina invested billions in the incorporated lands, and held referendums and votes that repeatedly confirmed the willingness to belong to my nation. Needless to say that Argentina has one of the best relations existing with Brazil and this will not be any issue. And, why would an argentine citizen of Alexandria would want to go back to the chaotic, anarchic and bankrupt state of Egypt for example? We are confident on this."

@king4turtle @Fairhold @Moe @JJSmithJr

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"China would surely back a vote of no confidence towards the Secretary General, which as yet again show a clear bias towards some of the western aligned nations agendas, and its now clear that this... gentlemen still flips flops towards them as each new resolution is made, one day its against the other for. Clearly is not fit for the job any more. However we would need to gather support from other nations, such as Portugal, Singapore and more, which will clearly see their own problems flip flopped by this GA.

We also do support the proposal, and as our Argentine Colleague very well refers to the Kosovo issue. If it doesn't have a referedum its not legal, but some how for Kosovo it was? Its honestly, very sad of them to change coats as the situation calls for it.

Gentlemen this is why we cannot trust these nations any more. We must live with them, yes, but we will not and can not trust a word that comes out of their rotting and despicable systems and statements. This is why we need to keep a consistent unity in CIS. We must grow with this and we must protect our interests and ideals. This is why I call for a diplomatic assault on the west, cripple them from the inside, and sow discord with themselves. France is a prime target for this.

We must also undermine their international standing, by being where they aren't and helping those who they dismiss. I'm speaking about a all out humanitarian aid to nations who need it, alongside supporting their interests and helping them develop into strong and level headed nations. I do believe, honestly this is what we should do, because this is why the CIS was created, not an afront to ISAF or the West but as an alternative coherent organization, which seeks to do good in this world, and help it prosper and evolve. Where as the west is conservative and wishes to maintain the status quo, keeping this as they are. We, the CIS, seek progress, development and good world to live on.

But make no mistake on my words, this does not turn us weak or subservient. We still need to fight when other nations try and push us. Be it diplomatically, economically or even.. militarily.

Level headed, coherent,strong, humble to a certain point, my dear colleagues, we need to continue on this path and tread carefully because our organization is still young, so we need to pick our battles carefully and rationally in this youth.

Until then my friends, keep your wits and a clear mind."

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Gentlemen, I would like to draw your attention to the following issues: We need confirmation on the two CIS candidates, Thailand and Ireland. I understand there is a unanimous support for Thailand joining, so we can notify them of their acceptance. As for Ireland, we see that, despited many CIS nations and Non-CIS Allies have strong bilateral relations with the country, there are some doubts regarding the multilateral responsabilities.

Considering this, I propose notifying Thailand from its acceptance and informing Ireland that further negotiations shall be carried out to soften some minor discrepancies that are still open, between some of the CIS members, before accepting them.

Secondly, I would like to congratulate China and Japan for the ICJ Candidate nominees, both of which are highly regarded and with notorious careers. Considering the ICJ rules of voting, each nation is prohibited from supporting its own candidate - something we are not entirely supportive of, but we accept it -, in order to better represent the true regional judirical values of the region, I would like to ruge both nations to settle an Agreement, which would also include Thailand, as to where better to focus the votes."

@Moe @JJSmithJr @Fairhold @king4turtle

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
We would also like to congratulate Argentina on getting nominated as ICJ judge. We also made a prediction how the voting for Asia will end. We are predicting that China will get elected with +2 votes from would be Japan and hopefully Thailand. Japan would get a vote from China and Turkey would get a vote from Vietnam. But this is just a prediction since we also have no idea how
Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey and Iran will vote.

@Moe @JJSmithJr @Fairhold @Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Gentlemen, might I rise your attention on the recently exposed conversations between Vietnam and Australia? I think that this issue is of uttermost importance to the national security of the members and Non-CIS Allies of the Confederation of Independent States, specifically China and Argentina, which are directly targeted there, and also our soon to be full member, Thailand.

Argentina is, as we all know, still engaging french forces, but we will still back potential CIS or chinese operations.

Gentlemen, its time to take q auick decision here."

@Fairhold @JJSmithJr @HeadlessSeeker @king4turtle @Moe

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I already forwarded this information to my Government. Rest assure China will not be taken by surprise. Especially from warmongering nation such as Vietnam and Australia. Fully broadcasting this information that both nations are in? They even insulted ISAF."

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"This is all very troubling indeed, we must ensure that all of our nations are prepared for an aggressive preemptive strike from any of our known enemies, if Vietnam and Australia are plotting, then who else is? We must bring our defense networks up to speed and ensure our own communications are secured and protected. We cannot afford leaks of our own."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear