STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ARG] Call to Romania

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The argentine ambassador in Bucharest would make a private call to the romanian minister of foreign affairs.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
THE FOLLOWING IS ENCRYPTED​

Amelia Grasu, the Romanian Head of Foreign Affairs would answer.

Greetings and Salutations. This is Head of Foreign Affairs in the Singular State of Greater Romania. Who is speaking and what is your business.

Last edited:

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Foreign Minister Grasu, thank you very much for taking my call, I'm sure you must have a lot of work at the moment. Setting up a Government is no easy task, I'm happy that as a career diplomats thats not something I have to bother with, but I certainly admire people that can carry that out.

Let me begin by congratulating your Governments rise to power on behalf oy the argentine people and President Adolfo Cambiasso. It was time that Romania had an internationally active status in an area of the world that seems more and more active with the passing of the moths.

The Argentine Republic has been pursuing for a long time now a foreign policy of south-south cooperation, in which we prioritize establishing contact and fostering a good bilateral relation with "non traditional" partners, not only to improve political coordination but also to increase bilateral commerce and financial support. We think that likeminded nations have to stay together, to face common challenges.

In this case, we seem to have a very importnat thing in common, our nations situation as non-GA members. I don't know why Romania decide to go that way, but I can tell you that Argentina doesn't like the possibility of letting other nations influence internal politics by the passing of binding Resolutions often sponsored by nations with strong agendas opposing our national interests
."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"You sir think just like me. The confines of the Global Assembly are an insult to our nation's spirit of freedom. You speak well. I am intrigued. Of course, diplomatic relations between us outsiders is a near necessity- too long spent with the herd and you might just join them against your will. You must be careful around them..."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Exactly. We also consider that given our geographical position, diplomatic connections and the fact that we possess one of the most powerful - if not the most - armed forces gives us enough room to operate independently and only guided by our own national interests.

This obviously reinforces our believe that Argentina should support Romania in its process of consolidation.

I know its early, but I wanted to ask you a little about your planned foreign policy and objectives, so that we can together try to identify potential areas of cooperation, and how Argentina can help Romania take its rightful place in the international stage."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"I have a feeling our cooperation could lead to great things. I can also see that you are using your position of power appropriately. I respect you.

And now onto the topic of objectives and foreign policy.

Our primary objective is to reclaim the historical area of Greater Romania. From there we may expand further, or we may reinforce our holdings into a fortress. When it comes to foreign policy we publicly follow a strict policy of neutrality. But in truth, we aim to sow dissent among the greater nations of the world, those who are horribly corrupt or who punish their citizens. But of course, all of that is private. Merely telling you this could jeopardize the integrity of our nation."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you.

Thoose are some ambitious objectives, but I like that. You have to aim high if you want to achieve things. Did you had opportunity to study your current neighbours, and that would be affected by your plans? Recalling my history lessons and briefings since my appointment here in Bucharest I understand this would include territories in Ukraine, Bulgaria and Moldova. Am I missing something? I also recall that much of those territories were segregated from you by pressure from Nazi germany in the 40s.

Bulgaria and Moldova are currently absent in the international scene, so, there is not much information available on their current situation. Ukraine however is rather different...
"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Yes I would say they are our largest concern. With their sheer size, they no doubt outnumber us. But I doubt that will last long. You see, we have begun mobilizing our nation. We are producing weapons of war on a new scale. We will focus on armoured vehicles, as well as anti-armour weapons. The best way to defeat such a large and sparse country is to spread like a net, catching their forces in a pocket where we could defeat them. That's where our small border is advantageous. I am sure we could conquer Moldova with little conflict. They wouldn't dare fight back.

We will reclaim our rightful territory."

Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Military power is key, specially as a deterrent against potential countermeassures. However, to have a diplomatic structure supporting your operations are also a must. Ukraine might have direct support from Sweden, a nation Argentina is not very fond of, and that reinforces our distrust towards Kiev... On the other hand, we would recommend you establish contact with Russia, which is a nation with whom we have a very good partnership and could eventually represent a strong ally on your quest. I must tell you however, they seem to have somekind of relation with Ukraine that you would need to work on.

As for the modernization of your armed forces, let us know if you need any help planning and designing the structure. And if you need equipment, the argentine-russian company RusAr can provide topline russian military equipment. But I also know that Romania has its own prolific military industry.

As a personal advice, I would suggest you play the long game. We have seen other nations with ambitious and rightful plans, such as yours, fail due to acting to quickly.
"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Of course. We are only now breaking into international diplomacy, so it may take us a short while, but we will begin talking to those near us. Thank you for reaching out. We will stay in contact. Goodday, sir."[/]

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent. We look forward to continue working together and in a next occasion we would like to see the possibiity of establishing new trade routes.

Good luck in these turbulent firs days
."

With this, the ambassador would end the call.

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

flag_wallachia_and_moldavia_1859_62_by_pathtoenlighten_dabsipl-fullview.jpg

510px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png

flag_wallachia_and_moldavia_1859_62_by_pathtoenlighten_dabsipl-fullview.jpg

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Argentinian Defence Ministry (Naio90

Subject: Purchase of Equipment

CC:

Greetings! It has been very long since we have spoken. We would like to purchase a quarter score of those surveillance aircraft you sold us a few months back. We would also like to ask if you have any long-range Anti Air weaponry available. In addition, we are looking for engineering vehicles. We will await your reply.

Best Regards,
Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa