STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ARG] Call to Tanzania

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The Director for African Affairs of the argentine Ministry of Foreign Affairs would make a private call to the tanzanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, wishing to talk to the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs if he is available.

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
The phone call would automatically be wired through encrypted lines at the Foreign Ministry. Deputy Minister Hezekiah Chibulunje would be in their office when the phone rang.

"Good Afternoon. This is Deputy Minister Chibulunje speaking, how may I help you?"

Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Deputy Minister Chibulunje, how are you? Thank you for taking my call. While I do have two specific issues I wanted to discuss with you, I also intented for this call to keep the argentine-tanzanian relationship active. We had a good exchange in the recent past, and as the only african internationally active nation, our interest in fostering this relation is more important than ever. Tanzania is Africa's voice in the world.

As, such, and to work on previous discussions, we wanted to propose Tanzania an agricultural cooperation agreement, in which Argentina can share its know-how and technology in the agricultural industry with your nation. As you surely know, Argentina is one of the worlds bread baskets, with a modern and efficient agricultural sector, capable of feeding dozens of millions. We understand that it might be of interest and help to your own agricultural industry, as in todays world the food security of the people should be a priority for all nations.
"

Tuzi

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II