STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Belgium] Diplomatic Phonecall with Switzerland

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
The Belgian foreign secretary for Europe, Stephan Holst, would place an encrypted phonecall addressed to Switzerland's foreign minister Flavio Clotti to discuss the possibility of an alliance to serve as the basis for a potential non aligned movement.

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
Minister Clotti, would check his phone line to see whether it is encrypted or not prior answering the phone. He would then ordered his aide to bring 100 small glasses of Kamikaze shots and various glasses of Lager, Whisky. After his aide brought these alcohol, Minister Clotti would started to drink slowly one at a time.

As he finally assured that his phone line is secured, he would then pick up the phone call that is originating from Belgium. Due to drinking alcohol, his accent has become very thick. "Hello, you have reached the Office of Federal Foreign Minister of Switzerland. This is Minister Clotti speaking, how can I help you?"

@Flying Damascas

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
@Flying Damascas

Since there is no response on the Belgian side, Flavio would yell on the phone, "Hello, Hello, is there any human, who can respond?"

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
Since there is no response on the Belgian side, Swiss Foreign Minister would hanged up the phone. He would then call his aide and shared the laugh about Belgian. Together they both gossiped and giggled the fact that Belgium failed to respond the phone call. The conversation between Flavio Clotti and his aide is secret and Belgians has no chance to hear the response, as Swiss are criticizing Belgium's stupidity towards the phonecall.

The conversation between Foreign Minister and his aide:

Flavio: "Well the Belgium are nuts, they called us, but they did not talked on the phone. Seems like they are ghost and spooky."
Aide: "Yes, Mr. Clotti, this is true. I think their diplomats are joker and comedians. Ha ha ha."

Flavio: "You are right, what Belgians are famous for? Waffles. Can you please prepare some waffles and maple syrup for me for the breakfast. I am hungry to be honest. I never seen any stupid diplomats who called us, and have us wait on the phone call."

Flavio would then closed the door, returned to his home, to get rest and daily work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa