STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Coalition Communications Center

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The chairman would be invited to the call, apologizing for overlooking the initial request.

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
The Chairman would speak after everyone has their say.

"Greetings gentlemen. I am Cesário Santana, chairman of the Lusophone Council. I come here in behalf of Brazil and Portugal to inform you of our involvement in this conflict. We will not be directly involved in any battles, nor will we be able to aid your forces. We are simply starting a humanitarian mission to aid those civilians affected in the conflict. Seeing that Kuwait has been invaded and through the Saudi's message we are more than eager to help these governments in securing the safety of their people. I would like to reiterate that we do not wish to join in any assaults, battles, or any hostile operation against either side for that matter. We are deploying to aid those severely affected by the crisis. Any attack on our troops is an unjust action and will be dealt with accordingly.

We, however, ask for your recognition of our efforts and ask that we would be given access to the general area. I would like to ask Syria, particularly, seeing that the nation is neutral as of now, to grant us fleet basing rights on the eastern coast, as well as access for our military aircraft in airbases. Once we arrive, we assure you that we are only here for our humanitarian mission and that only.

Once the war eventually reaches into Iraqi soil, we will continue on our mission to help the local populace, we will not discriminate."

@Jamie

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
“How are we going, Saudi Arabia, with setting up air and anti-missile defences in Saudi Arabia? As I said were not deploying until we get that guarantee.”

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Can I just say, we're ready to start deploying naval assets to the Gulf. To be honest, we're a bit worried about how quiet things have gotten... It's concerning. We need communication and most of all we need COHESION if we're going to be an effective coalition force. We should form a common command for naval vessels under a multinational task force. Who else has ships in the Gulf?"

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Prime Minister would slam his fists on the table.

"CAN SOMEBODY FUCKING SAY SOMETHING!"

He would pause for a bit, adjusting himself.

"I'm sorry, we cannot achieve our goals and have coherency if there is such a lack of planning. We've moved ahead with deploying our ships to the Gulf and an Air and Special Operations element will follow soon after. Now I will ask again, who else has ships in the Gulf?

And to follow up, what is currently our stages for this war? Is it bombardment first, invasion later? Are we doing the invasion now? If so, where are you invading from? We need answers and we need clear leadership from the leader of this operation, whomever that may be.

We hope to bring in the Air Task Group the moment the Saudis give us the green light that they have an air base for us and it is secure from Iraqi missile attack (@SM99). Once our Maritime Task Group arrives we will be able to begin shelling Iraqi positions in Kuwait, if Kuwait could just feed target locations to Commander Australian Theatre, Rear Admiral Chris Oxenbould and he will feed that to Brigadier Maurie McNarn stationed on HMAS Hobart (@Strix). If there are Iraqi ships in the Gulf, we will sink 'em."

Last edited:

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
@John @Jamie @Odinson @SM99 @Suvorov @Strix @Zak @Dutchy

"Well gentleman? Plans? Objectives? Locations? Whose up who and whose paying? We need coherent planning. People's forces are descending on Iraq and you are all not saying anything. How is the command structure working? Where do our forces need to go? Should we have some clarity and unison on moving our forces into Iraq?"

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Canadian government would request to be invited into the call.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uythrycs