STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Coalition Communications Center

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Prime Minister Frost would inform the group that the Minister of War, Kristoffer Solberg, would be taking over the call for him. Minister Solberg briefly introduced himself, and then, when there was free moment, spoke to the Dutchman in the group-call.
"Minister Holst, Norwegian Armed Forces will soon be deploying our forces into the Mediterranean. Is there any way that we can make use of your Rotterdam-class ship to transport our armored regiment, specifically the tanks and some other vehicles and equipment?"
@Dutchy

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020
"Gentleman, time is of essence. The Iraqis have declared war. We will be mobilizing with what we have very soon. Equipment is also in the middle of being manufactured and should be put into service as soon as possible. We dont have the exact information of how many Iraqi troops are headed towards the Kingdom or of any other action yet. Soon we will be capable to monitor and we will take the necessary steps to defend ourselves.

Might I suggest the coalition enforces a no fly zone? Having air superiority will give us a massive advantage. We have some very capable fighter jets in our arsenal which we will be deploying. I request the coalition forces to assist us and give us any information that will be useful. The Spanish are clear to use our air base in Al-Jawf. We would like to request the Spanish to only send Air units and ground support. The same goes to the Americans. All other coalition planes are allowed to enter Saudi Airspace. Will the Japanese be assisting us in the possible Saudi-Iraqi front? @Suvorov @Zak @John

I would like to say that I support the Israeli stance on post-Saddam Iraq. That should be our only goal. We go in and remove Saddam. I am glad the British have reiterated that and hope that they keep their word. Just to be clear there should be no intent to gain control."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"At the moment we are working on putting a formal action plan together. We have the deployment lists for most, but need the list of forces the countries are offering. Please could you confirm assets you're offering, Israel and Australia?"

@Alex @Owen

"We are also eager to see a no fly zone over Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Syria. As this will allow coalition forces to easily distinguish friend from foe."

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"We'll be sending 20,000 troops to both Syria and Saudi Arabia, totaling to 40,000. We're also sending our navy to the Persian Gulf. We'll be sending more troops as time permits. But for now, these troops know the region best and will able to push into Iraq more than efficiently. Our air force will also be able to perform their duties from Syria, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

The troops for Saudi Arabia is, of course, if they allow us to put them there."

A private and encrypted fax would be sent to the British.

7th Armored Regiment - ~3,300
1st Infantry Regiment - ~7,850
282nd Artillery Regiment - ~8,400
869th Field Intelligence Battalion - ~340

109th Squadron - ~145 (equipped with F-16 Multi-Roles and OH-1 Scout Helicopters)
117th Squadron - ~280 (equipped with F-16 Multi-Roles and IAI Kfir Fighter-Bombers)
100th Squadron - ~110 (equipped with Elbit Hermes UAV and IAI Harpy Loitering Munitions)

188th Armored Regiment - ~3,300
300th Infantry Regiment - ~7,850
7th Artillery Regiment - ~8,400
444th Field Intelligence Battalion - ~340
2 Anti-Ballistic Missile Batteries

115th Squadron - ~120 (equipped with F-16 Multi-Roles)
119th Squadron - ~120 (equipped with F-16 Multi-Roles)
201st Squadron - ~120 (equipped with F-16 Multi-Roles)
113th Squadron - ~120 (equipped with AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopters)
120th Squadron - ~20 (equipped with KC-130 Refueling Tankers)

x3 Spruance-class Destroyers - ~380
x6 Sa'ar 5-class Corvettes - ~450
x2 Towada-class Replenishment Ships - ~280

x6 SH-60B Seahawk
x6 AS365 Panther
x2 CH-53E Super Stallion

@Jamie @SM99

Last edited:

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We will designate our operation as "Operation Falconer" and I'm appointing Brigadier Maurie McNarn as commander of the Operation. At this stage it is a purely air operation but we do hope to bring in Maritime assets soon. The tentative deployment list currently stands as..

Fourteen F/A-18 Hornets from No. 75 Squadron with 250 command, coordination, support and aircrew personnel, Six F-111C Aardvarks from No. 1 Squadron with 150 command, coordination, support and aircrew personnel, Three C-130E Hercules from No. 36 Squadron with 150 command, coordination, support and aircrew personnel, Two P-3C Orions from No. 10 Squadron with 150 command, coordination, support and aircrew personnel, Three Boeing 707-320C from No. 33 Squadron with 150 command, coordination, support and aircrew personnel.

One naval element which we do wish to introduce is Clearance Diving Team Four for mine clearance and securing Iraqi ports. If there is any desire for more forces, let me know. Our Defence Force equipment is public knowledge."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister Solberg, the Netherlands is willing and prepared to offer logistical support to nations seeking to transport their forces to the area of operation. I can deploy the HNLMS Rotterdam to a Norwegian port in order to prepare for the transport. We furthermore have the capabilities to transport troops and equipment with C-130J Super Hercules or Lockheed Martin C-5 Galaxy aircraft. These aircraft will be on stand-by for any European coalition member."

@Odinson

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
"To our friends in the coalition, Japanese forces have been underway for some time now. For any forces near or currently operating in the mission area we will ask for updates about the safety potential of our landing operation. We need to know the capabilities of Iraqi forces to prevent our landing in Kuwait. If necessary, we will land entirely in Saudi Arabia and fight our way north. Our fleet can provide a safe zone against Iraqi aircraft but we are unsure about Iraqi missile and artillery range, capabilities, and distance from Kuwait City. We have amphibious attack elements that can be deployed, combat ready, into Kuwait city as necessary but the majority of our forces will require a relatively safe landing zone. We have made plans for a semi-contested landing zone in Kuwait City, we have even drilled our forces for such a situation, however, if resistance to our landing will be too great, we would prefer to land in Saudi Arabia. However, until we receive information otherwise, we will land in Kuwait City with the majority of our forces. Our air force will land in Saudi Arabia, be disembarked from our transports and then get in the skies to support the landing in Kuwait.

To our Saudi friends, as the situation evolves, we may land some elements of our forces in Saudi Arabia besides our aircraft as necessary to protect Saudi borders. As I have said, if the situation calls for it, we will land entirely in Saudi Arabia and push into Kuwait."

@Jamie @Strix @SM99

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"I think a full scale land-invasion is down the track a bit more... Let's get our air assets there first, bomb the hell out of the Iraqis and see where we're at. Obviously Kuwait is not secure enough at this time to launch an amphibious assault and it will only get secure by the presence of our air forces. We should also consider Special Forces as well being used in Kuwait before a large amount of land forces are brought in."

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
"To our regional friends, we once again ask for updates from the ground. Our fleet will arrive within hours to the first stop at Danam to begin unloading our air power. Once unloaded and a command is established at the airfield, we will begin our main operations. Our goal is to assist the Kuwaitis as fast as possible. This means our preference is to land the majority of our forces in Kuwait to defend Kuwait city and keep that port open for supply lines. We are also curious as to the Saudi situation. We would prefer to not divide our forces but we will deploy as necessary to help the Saudis."

@SM99 @Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
Kuwaiti Delegation:
"Our forces are having a hard time fighting the Iraqis, although our brave Kuwaiti troops have inflicted several casualties. Our forces are pulling out of Abdali as it had become a meat-grinder for both of our armies, many men have perished for the fight of our homeland. As we speak, artillery is leveling the general area, hopefully delaying the Iraqis in setting up supply lines critical for their advancement into Kuwait. In the meanwhile, the 6th Battalion has sent out reports of another Iraqi assault east of Abdali. We are pulling them out as Abdali has effectively fallen, and we cannot let them encircle our forces. In the air, we are severely outnumbered. Our pilots report of an aerial power of roughly 30 aircraft, and we ourselves have 2 of our fighters shot down. Kuwait City is safe for any coalition forces to stage the counter-attack, and we can hold them off for at least 4 or 5 more days if need be."

@Suvorov @Jamie

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020
"I must inform the coalition that the Iraqi invasion is imminent. Mobilization of the Armed Forces have begun. We are ill prepared and underequipped however god willing we can hold them off. We need your support. For now we have deployed our land forces to the City of Hail and King Khalid Military City. Once they arrive their we will launch our offensive onto the oncoming Iraqi troops. We do not have the exact details of the incoming forces from Iraq, our bordering cities and the Arar border crossing have reported a presence building up. As of right now they havent invaded yet. The bordering cities at this point in time will be lost because of the lack of support. However once we establish our positions in Hail and KKMC, we will effectively be able to launch our offensive.

I must remind Japan that they are free to dock in Dammam. The KKMC Airbase is open for use. We need assistance in striking the Iraqis from the air. For now we have deployed our F-15Cs however they are not capable of airstrikes. I urge the Spanish and the Americans to deploy their aircraft to Al-Jawf Airbase and KKMC Airbase as soon as possible.

Throughout this call we have preached transparency of the goals of this operation. That goes both ways and I am obliged to inform you that whilst out ground units and air units are lacking, we posses the ability to launch ballistic missiles that can reach any city in Iraq. I assure you these are a LAST resort. If Iraqi missiles are launched at Saudi cities, we will not hesitate to respond."

@John @Zak @Suvorov

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Do you guys, the Saudis I'm talking to, have an air base able to accomodate us? What's the security situation like, would you like us to deploy Airfield Defence Guards? We need to make sure those air bases are protected from any Scud missile attacks so we need anti-missile technology based there before we start considering deploying."

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020
"Like I said we are under equipped. The Scud missiles are a very real threat and as of right now we are defenseless against them. This is why the assistance of the coalition is essential.

I must repeat that we will not hesitate to launch our ballistic missiles if a single Saudi city is hit by Iraqi scuds. Our missiles can reach Baghdad in minutes."

@Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Well we're unable to deploy at this point in time until such time as a Coalition partner deploys anti-missile technology to Saudi Arabia."

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
“Our ships will provide coastal anti-Ballistic missile defense. This means that bases along the coast should be safe in the pocket they provide. The next phase of our missile defense is our 2 Buk air defense missile systems and Nebo radars. As these assets are limited, we must preserve them for the main offensive but again they can assist the ships in providing a pocket around coastal cities and airbases.

To our Saudi friends, our air force units will be deployed in Dammam momentarily (OOC: the ooc time for my ships to arrive has passed, its just not my turn to post in the thread.) We have deployed over 100 fighters and additional strike air craft. The skies over Saudi Arabia will he kept safe.”

@Owen @SM99

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I must inform the coalition that after a meeting was conducted between the government and the President of our Parliament, we cannot deploy any more forces other than the Special Forces stationed in Cyprus. Spain's economy is currently in a negative state and we're currently working on it to get it back into a state where we can deploy a larger amount of forces."

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019
Cesário Santana, Chairman of the Lusophonic Organization of Free States, would request to join the call, representing both Brazil and Portugal.

@Jamie[

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Is the US capable of deploying anti-missile technology to Saudi Arabia to allow the Australian forces to move into assist?" @John
"I do agree that the focus should be air assets, by all means have ground forces involved in ready for an invasion but we are putting lives at risk by giving the Iraqi forces a chance to use their air and anti-air assets. These should be a priority, the UK will be actioning the RAF Air War on Iraq in coming days under 'Operation Achilles II'. I believe the US has already begun it's airstrikes?"

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020
"Our forces have reached Hail and King Khalid Military City. Bordering cities have fallen. Our aerial reconnaissance has spotted Iraqi movements towards Hail, which includes Sakaka. We have deployed F-15E's to strike their positions. I repeat we need help as soon as possible."

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear