STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Cable to Angola

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
A Private and encrypted diplomatic cable would be sent-

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Eduardo Juao

Greetings Mr. Secretary,

This is Ochuko Bonny, Foreign Minister of Nigeria. I wish to extend to an open greeting of friendship from the people of Nigeria and our President Akuwhukyu Acho. He is committed to building a strong African nation from the ground up. Infrastructure projects are first and foremost but we have had to shift with the growing war in the middle east over Turkey. We would like to open bi-lateral economic ties first. We are about to announce a new plan for Nigeria and the continent. Not one based upon war. But an initiative based upon human rights and advancement.

Yours with great sincerity,

Foreign Minister of Nigeria, Ochuko Bonny

Tano

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

Imperial Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Angola

From: Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Angolan Imperial Republic

To: Ochuko Bonny, Foreign Minister of Nigeria Baer

Subject: RE:

Dear Minister Bonny,

I would like to start by thanking you for reaching out to our government. As neighbours on the African continent, it's paramount that we ensure the establishment of secure lines of communication and enhance bilateral cooperation to safeguard mutual security and prosperity; I'm glad to hear of your government's commitment to extend bilateral relations.

It is good to know of your government's objective to develop Nigeria and improve the wellbeing of its people. This is an objective both of our governments share. I'm interested to hear your proposals on how Nigeria and Angola can enhance our ties and aid each other in achieving our objectives and ambitions going forward.

Sincerely,

Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation of the Angolan Imperial Republic

This message is classified and has been encrypted

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
A Private and Encrypted Diplomatic Cable Would Be Sent

Dear Minister Juao,

Thank you for your kind response. First we would like to set up economic trade ties. We would like to export Cacao and Oil seeds in exchange for Angolan gems and copper. Angolan gems and copper can be shipped to Port Harcourt. Please advise which port you would like to receive our goods.

Next I would like to appoint ambassadors to facilitate communication between us. I would like to dispatch to Luanda our undersecretary for African affairs, Akkuna Ocho. He has degrees in African Studies and International Relations. He would lead a small team of assistants and a detachment of diplomatic service agents on the ground in Luanda. Ambassador Ocho will lead Angolan-Nigerian ties, however I would like to keep conversations pertaining to international diplomacy between the two of us.

I have worked with our security services to establish an encrypted phone line between our offices. Please call at your earliest convenience.

Yours,

Minister Bonny

Tano

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

From: Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation, Angolan Imperial Republic

Dear Minister Bonny,

I'm glad to hear of your desire to establish economic links. For trade to occur, we would appreciate it if you would allow for greater room for negotiation and discussion; economic ties would be more prosperous if we could express our interests before deciding if we approve or decline such proposal. Firstly, the trade of cocoa and oil for gem stones and copper is not exactly a fair trade; it goes without saying that Nigeria certainly gets the better end of the deal. For a starter, Angola is already a major exporter of oil and mineral fuels and thus makes no economic sense to import oil from abroad. After reviewing the latest economic data regarding Nigerian export goods, a much better mutually beneficial trade would be if we export gems and copper in exchange for fertilizer and boats. I hope you see this agreeable.

We'll be most honoured to receive your ambassador in Luanda and will look forward to working with them. We too will assemble a delegation and appoint an ambassador to represent us in Nigeria in due course.

Sincerely,

Minister João, Minister of Foreign Affairs and African Cooperation of the Angolan Imperial Republic

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
A Private and Encrypted Diplomatic Cable Would Be Sent

Dear Minister Juao,

Thank you Minister Juao for your prompt and forthright reply. No offense was meant when we offered Nigerian Cacao as an import first. It seems it is becoming more popular by the month, but you are correct in stating that we should have just asked which goods you would like to import from Nigeria. We would be most happy to begin an exchange of Angolan gems and copper in exchange for fertilizer and boats. We wish to have the gems and copper delivered to Port Harcourt, our main transport hub each month. Which port would you like to have your fertilizers and boats delivered to and how often?

I would also like to congratulate you on your Caculo Cabaça Hydropower Plant project and wish you well with it. We also have projects ready to be announced soon. Beyond that, let us keep in touch. I look forward to meeting your appointed ambassador here in Abuja.

Yours,

Ochuko Bonny

Tano

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

Dear Minister Bonny,

I'm glad to hear that we've come to a trade agreement so quickly - this will surely prove beneficial to both national economies. On our side of the trade exchange, the Port of Luanda will handle operations. We would prefer weekly shipments, however, we are happy to consider otherwise should you prefer an alternative frequency.

I thank you for your praise of our Caculo Cabaca development. The project will undoubtedly fuel our economy and meet future energy demands. Though in the short-term, due to our current energy output already exceeding current demand, we foresee that the majority of power produced by the dam will be exported to our neighbours.
Despite our production already exceeding demand, we wish to continue increasing national energy output. To achieve this, we are currently evaluating the use of nuclear energy. Since you've expressed your intention to embark on similar projects, I believe the pursuit of nuclear energy is something we can do in partnership with one another.

Sincerely,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren