STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Diplomatic Message to Indonesia

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
1200px-seal_of_the_minister_of_foreign_affair_of_thailand-svg-png.4241

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To: Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie KangNa

From: SurinPitsuwan@thaigov.th.gov Minister of Foreign Affairs

Subject: Improving in Relationship

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method
Dear Mister Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie

I contact you today on the subject of our relationship. The relationship between our country first dated back to the 8th century during the era of the Srivijaya empire, we have been acknowledged the existence of our ancient empire and civilized nation for a long time, we used to establish official diplomatic ties on 7 March 1950 and we both were the founding member of the ASEAN. I still remember the day on 8th of August 1967 when the foreign ministers of five countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand, signed the ASEAN Declaration, and I think you might still remember the date 28 July 1995 when we schedule Vietnam to join the ASEAN as the seventh member, following after the end of Cold war. I have heard from Vietnam that Indonesia is talking about a reformation of ASEAN with Vietnamese as well, I am happy that Vietnam has the ambition to the reformation the ASEAN even though Vietnam hasn't joined ASEAN yet. And if possible I would like to have a call between you and me to discuss the following topics
1.The re-establish of the Embassy and Relationship between our nation.
2.The Indonesian opinion with the reformation of ASEAN.
and if possible I would like to know the current political situation in Indonesia.

Signed with sincerity,
Surin Pitsuwan
Republic of Thailand

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Republic of Thailand
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service
By disclosure of the following documents without permission: This is a criminal offense and must be prosecuted to the utmost. Official Information Act B.E. 2540(1997)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
Upon receiving the message, President Habibie would call Foreign Minister Pitsuwan through an encrypted line. The telephone would ring as he waited for a response.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
He was alone in his room doing papers when he heard the phone ring. He'd presume it could only be Indonesia's President. He answers the phone. "Hello, this is Surin Pitsuwan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand" I'm assuming you're Indonesian President Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie. Thank you for accepting my offer in the e-mail; I apologize for the delay in accepting the phone, but I need to get to the point swiftly. I'd want to discuss the re-establishment of the Embassy and the relationship between our two countries. I can provide the Embassy at 600, Phetchaburi 602 Phetchaburi Road, Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 our ambassadors can meet there. What do you think?"

KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
"You assume correctly. I appreciate you reaching out to me to initiate discussions.

I am sure that building will be perfect enough for our needs. I will have our Foreign Ministry assemble a delegation to send to Bangkok and a team to outfit the building.

On this side, we can offer you the former Thai embassy complex, the compound at JI. DR Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung kav. NO. 3.3 (Lot 8.8), Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta 12950. Are you happy with this?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"a former Thai embassy? That location is ideal. Anyone would accept to work in that location with that magnificent view in front of them, Mr. Habibi! Our personnel as well as our building customization experts will be dispatched to the location. Oh, where has my politeness gone? I have not enquired how you are doing. Is everything in Jakarta and Indonesia fine? According to the news, Jakarta is sinking; if this is true, it would be a shame for such a lovely city. What is Indonesia's position on this? I heard from the Vietnamese ambassador that Indonesia is in talks with Vietnam concerning ASEAN; what is Indonesia's position on this? Perhaps we could schedule a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs to address this."

KangNa

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
There is no reply from President Habibie, he would assume that there is nothing furthermore from the Indonesia President to discuss with. Along with the ASEAN meeting that will possibly shortly be held in Hanoi, He couldn't do anything but farewell President Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie and thank him for his time. He would hang up the phone.

KangNa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II