STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[FRA] Meeting with Germany, Turkey, and Chile

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@Dutchy
"I dare say that it's incumbent upon each individual nation, in or out of The GA, to act responsibly and within the realms of morality. As such, this is a question you must ask of each of the nations who have left The Global Assembly. While I can speak on behalf of Turkey, your query regarding whether everyone else is prepared to act honourably and responsibly will have to be asked of all nations who've left individually. However, I can say that Turkey has no intention to become a belligerent nation."

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Dutchy

The Reich Chancellor was quick to answer Stefanus, her tone as steady as she could attempt to make it in the presence of the ambassador; she didn't like Stefanus, feeling that the Kaiser allowing him to partake in the discussion as an ambassador of the Global Assembly was a mistake.

"That all depends on whether or not the Reichstag agrees to any Resolutions put forwards in the Assembly. We will follow whatever bills make it through our legislature before we allow any organization to dictate how we run our country." The Kaiser was just as quick to intervene before Chancellor Nahles' tongue got the better of her.

"What Chancellor Nahles means to say is that, while we will not have such Resolutions as binding parts of our legislature straight from the, how do the Americans say, the 'get-go', we can work on adding legislature that reflects the nature of the Global Assembly Resolutions, so long as they do not contradict the Constitution of the Reich," he clarified, "But I hope it is understood that certain resolutions will be seen as redundant and either done away with, or modified to fit our country's needs of the time."

RedHood02

Workers' Federation Of Chile
Feb 24, 2019
"As for us, we declare that we will not break international law, but we will no longer take as legitimate future GA resolutions. Unless the Congress legitimates it."Declared Selesnyov.

@Dutchy @NagandEmerald

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear