STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[FRA] Message to Fiji

Nov 10, 2020

French Diplomacy
Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Security Classification: OFFICIAL

Recipient: Josefa Mara, Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Contact
Dear Josefa Mara,

On behalf of the French Republic I would like to reach out the hand of cooperation and seek to establish diplomatic relations with Fiji. I look forward to our two nations working together for a common good.

Let us know if there is anything you need. I also hope that we can mutually establish respective embassies.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Mithrandir Olorin
Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020
FijiAffairs.png

Message is Unsecure

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Contact

To: Mr. Mithrandir Olorin, Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs (Mith )

CC:

Bula! Vacala tiko!

The Kingdom of Fiji will relish in cooperation with the French government. We can see to establishing a consulate in Suva for the French government to lease. We are although extremely swamped with the creation of a constitution following the coronation of our Queen.

I hope that you have patience.

In the meantime we would be willing to extend the FFP task force to patrol the waters around New Caledoneia, and French EEZ in the pacific since the French does not have naval presence here.

Aloha!
Josefa Mara
Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs
The Queen's Advisor

Nov 10, 2020

French Diplomacy
Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Security Classification: SENSITIVE

Recipient: Josefa Mara, Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs (Beowulf)

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Contact
Dear Josefa Mara,

We look forward to cementing such corporation and are excited to find a suitable home in Suva for our diplomatic mission. We hope that your relevant department can forward us the details when a suitable place is found. Congratulations on the coronation of your new Queen. On behalf of the Republic of France, we would like to send you a hamper of our finest champagne and cheeses for your monarch to enjoy.

We are currently in the process of restructuring our military operations. I will forward your suggestion to our recently appointed Ministère des Armées who is in close collaboration with Ms. Kafka Trabent (Minister of the Overseas) to secure French operations in our overseas territories.

Given that we are such close neighbours, I would like to invite you to consider the prospect of signing a 'non aggression treaty' to ensure the secure standing of both of our nations.

I hope this message finds you well,

Mr. Mithrandir Olorin
Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020
FijiAffairs.png

Message is Unsecure

Subject: Josefa Mara, Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs

To: Mr. Mithrandir Olorin, Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs

CC:

We will get in contact with Ms. Trabent regarding the FFP task force shortly,

We are fully willing on signing a treaty of non-aggression with the french government. We do have a 1 bedroom villa in Suva beach district that would be suitable for a consulate, the rent is $1100 USD a month it has access to gym and gated pool.

When the treaty is drafted we will ratify it to make the non-aggression pact binding.

Aloha,
Josefa Mara
Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs
The Queen's Advisor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II